he best thing to visit Shimla Manali would be a road trip to these places. In order to accomplish that Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package from Bhubaneswar can be opted for sure. The best part is rates are also not sky high for the packages. You get variety of packages to choose from.
Shimla and Manali these two are the pillars of Himachal Pradesh. Shimla has its own specialty and Manali has its own. Shimla is surrounded by 7 hills that is why it is known as Queen of the hills. All the 7 hills are a class apart. Coming to Manali it is home to many temples so it has dubbed as the Valley of Gods. The common thing in these two places is the peace that they offer you and the beauty they offer you is commendable. Manali is home to some excellent temples which are revered by Hindus from all across the globe.
You can even indulge in some winter sports activities and make your trip worth the visit. Package from Bhubaneswar to Shimla and Manali can be completed easily by a wonderful road trip. Manali is also home to a beautiful waterfall known as Rahala waterfall. The waterfall is on the way when you visit Rohtang pass. So combination of Shimla and Manali makes it cracker of a place to visit these destinations. Friends, families, couples, groups do not wait and book your packages within no time and visit these two wonders of India at the earliest.
Best guide for Bhubaneswar to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Tour Package – All travel specifications ( by flight, train, volvo bus, car )
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Bhubaneswar Flight Pickup & Drop||Biju Patnaik Airport (BBI)|
|Flight Details||Bhubaneswar – Delhi – Bhubaneswar|
|Flight Cost||₹ 3,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 14,900/couple|
Bhubaneswar to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Tour Itinerary
- 1st Day: Get morning/day flight from Bhubaneswar (BBI) to New Delhi (DEL), after arrival Delhi transfer to Shimla via Volvo bus about 370 kms.
- 2nd Day: Shimla Sightseeing Tour (Kalbadevi Temple, Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and The Mall) by personal non AC cab.
- 3rd Day: Shimla Kufri Tour (popular for horse/yak rides) by personal non AC cab.
- 4th Day: Shimla to Manali Journey approx 270 kms.
- 5th Day: Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour by personal non AC cab.
- 6th Day: Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley tour (famous for Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride) by personal non AC cab.
- 7th Day: Local Manali tour (Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple), and evening return Manali to Delhi Journey by Volvo bus approx 580 kms.
- 8th Day: In the moring arrival at Delhi and transfer to Delhi IGI Airport (DEL) /Railway Junction (DLI) for your onward journey to Bhubaneswar.
- Private airport/hotel transfer upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodations in Shimla and Manali.
- Hotel breakfast daily; three-course dinners (veg or non-veg), including a welcome drink at hotel check-in.
- Personal sightseeing car. (enjoy the freedom of your own car to roam far and wide)
- Full support for all travel journey.
- Airfare from your point of origin to and from the trip is not included in the package.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, outside food, passport and visa fees, insurance, airport taxes and fees, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Optional sightseeing tours. (prices and availability subject to change)
- High/On season surcharge if applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘includes’ box.
- Gratuities to tour guides, driver, and trip manager.
- GST of 5%.
- Please print your booking e-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of activity to the tour guide. And remember e-Ticket is your proof of hotel/volvo/car confirm booking.
- All the tour guides are bilingual, Hindi/English. If it happens that there are only Hindi speaking visitors on the tour, the tour will only with Hindi tour guide.
- Children elder than 5 years of age travel will be charged, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the hotel room.
Terms & Condition
- Booking of any travel services represents your acceptance T & C set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand company T & C prior to confirm booking.
- Your inquiry does not guarantee booking confirmation. Your booking will be initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email/phone-call within 24 hours (working day).
- Once confirm booking by a partial or full payment, cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Package rates may vary due to hotel/volvo/car/air-ticket/train-ticket availability. We reserve all right to make price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Please refer to our Cancellation and Money Refund Policy before you make any confirm booking.
- Local tour agents reserves all right to make modifications in tour itinerary/arrangements, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- The tour agent holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, car or any other means. Any baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour or in hotel unless insured.
- As we will make all effort to retain a regular operation, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
Bhubaneswar (BBI) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Time Table
Airlines Name Flight No. Departure time
Days Air India AI-0076 13:50 16:20 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0474 21:20 23:40 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0078 09:45 12:05 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-2314 18:25 20:55 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-2646 16:20 19:00 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-2127 01:30 04:05 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-2256 09:35 12:15 M/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-2489 05:15 07:30 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-2405 21:50 00:20* M/T/W/T/F/S/S Vistara UK-0786 09:40 12:00 M/T/W/T/Fri Vistara UK-0784 20:20 22:40 M/T/W/T/F/S/S
BHUBANESWAR (BBS) to NEW DELHI (NDLS) Trains
Tr. Num Tr. Name Dep Time Arr Time Days 20817 BBS RAJDHANI EXP 07:10:00 10:45:00 SAT 22811 BBS RAJDHANI EXP 11:35:00 10:45:00 WED SAT SUN 22823 BBS RAJDHANI EXP 09:30:00 10:45:00 MON TUE THU FRI 12281 BBS DURONTO EXP 07:35:00 06:15:00 WED 12801 PURUSHOTTAM EXP 23:07:00 04:20:00 MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN 12815 NANDAN KANAN EXP 12:15:00 17:05:00 MON WED THU SAT 18507 VSKP ASR HKG EXP 06:55:00 14:40:00 MON THU FRI