Hyderabad to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Packages – All travel specifications
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Flight Pickup & Drop||Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD)|
|Flight Details||Hyderabad – Delhi – Hyderabad|
|Flight Cost||₹ 2,500/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 14,900/couple|
List of Hyderabad to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Packages
List of Shimla Manali Hotels
Hyderabad to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package Itinerary
- 1st Day: Get morning/day flight from Hyderabad (HYD) to New Delhi (DEL), after arrival Delhi transfer to Shimla via Volvo bus about 370 kms.
- 2nd Day: Shimla Sightseeing Tour (Kalbadevi Temple, Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and The Mall) by personal non AC cab.
- 3rd Day: Shimla Kufri Tour (popular for horse/yak rides) by personal non AC cab.
- 4th Day: Shimla to Manali Journey approx 270 kms.
- 5th Day: Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour by personal non AC cab.
- 6th Day: Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley tour (famous for Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride) by personal non AC cab.
- 7th Day: Local Manali tour (Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple), and evening return Manali to Delhi Journey by Volvo bus approx 580 kms.
- 8th Day: In the moring arrival at Delhi and transfer to Delhi IGI Airport (DEL) /Railway Junction (DLI) for your onward journey to Hyderabad.
- Private airport/hotel transfer upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodations in Shimla and Manali.
- Hotel breakfast daily; three-course dinners (veg or non-veg), including a welcome drink at hotel check-in.
- Personal sightseeing car. (enjoy the freedom of your own car to roam far and wide)
- Full support for all travel journey.
- Airfare from your point of origin to and from the trip is not included in the package.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, outside food, passport and visa fees, insurance, airport taxes and fees, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Optional sightseeing tours. (prices and availability subject to change)
- High/On season surcharge if applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘includes’ box.
- Gratuities to tour guides, driver, and trip manager.
- GST of 5%.
- Please print your booking e-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of activity to the tour guide. And remember e-Ticket is your proof of hotel/volvo/car confirm booking.
- All the tour guides are bilingual, Hindi/English. If it happens that there are only Hindi speaking visitors on the tour, the tour will only with Hindi tour guide.
- Children elder than 5 years of age travel will be charged, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the hotel room.
Terms & Condition
- Booking of any travel services represents your acceptance T & C set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand company T & C prior to confirm booking.
- Your inquiry does not guarantee booking confirmation. Your booking will be initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email/phone-call within 24 hours (working day).
- Once confirm booking by a partial or full payment, cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Package rates may vary due to hotel/volvo/car/air-ticket/train-ticket availability. We reserve all right to make price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Please refer to our Cancellation and Money Refund Policy before you make any confirm booking.
- Local tour agents reserves all right to make modifications in tour itinerary/arrangements, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- The tour agent holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, car or any other means. Any baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour or in hotel unless insured.
- As we will make all effort to retain a regular operation, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
Hyderabad (HYD) to Chandigarh (IXC) Flight Time Table
Airlines Name Flight No. Departure time
Days IndiGo 6E-269 11:00 13:40 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Vistara UK-0830 09:55 14:50 M/T/W/T/F/S/S
Hyderabad (HYD) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Time Table
Airlines Name Flight No. Departure time
Days Air India AI-0127 21:00 23:10 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0840 19:05 21:20 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0543 10:00 12:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0559 06:40 09:00 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0541 16:10 18:30 M/T/W/T/F/S/S GoAir G8-424 10:20 12:40 M/T/W/T/F/S/S GoAir G8-421 05:35 07:55 M/T/W/T/F/S/S GoAir G8-426 23:00 01:20* M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-595 18:15 20:35 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-308 04:35 06:45 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-864 19:30 21:55 M/T/W/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-564 21:10 23:30 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-6685 16:00 18:25 M/T/W/T/F/S IndiGo 6E-6685 16:00 18:15 Sat IndiGo 6E-6458 14:50 17:10 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-738 05:25 07:45 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-846 07:40 10:00 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-766 23:30 01:50* M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-6966 10:15 12:45 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-845 11:50 14:10 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Jet Airways 9W-767 16:40 19:05 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Jet Airways 9W-644 07:25 09:45 M/T/W/T/F/S/S SpiceJet SG-126 21:25 23:40 M/T/W/T/F/S/S SpiceJet SG-124 12:50 15:10 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Vistara UK-0858 17:50 20:05 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Vistara UK-0870 20:30 22:45 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Vistara UK-0830 09:55 12:25 M/T/W/T/F/S
Hyderabad (HYB) to Delhi (NDLS) Trains
Train Train Name Origin Departure time Destination Arrival time M T W T F S S 12723 A P Exp Hyderabad Decan 6:25 New Delhi 9:05 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 12493 Rajdhani Exp Secunderabad Jn 7:50 H Nizamuddin 5:50 N N Y N N Y Y 12429 Lko Ndls Raj Secunderabad Jn 7:50 H Nizamuddin 5:50 Y Y N Y Y N N 22693 Bangalore City Rajdhani Exp Secunderabad Jn 7:50 H Nizamuddin 5:50 N N Y N N Y Y 12649 Sampark Kranti Kacheguda 8:35 H Nizamuddin 9:15 Y Y N Y N Y Y 7137 Hyb Fzr Spl Hyderabad Decan 10:15 Shakurbasti 17:30 N Y N N N N N 12647 Kongu Express Kacheguda 10:45 H Nizamuddin 14:15 Y N N N N N N 12437 Rajdhani Exp Secunderabad Jn 12:45 H Nizamuddin 10:20 N N Y N N N N 12285 Nzm Duronto Ex Secunderabad Jn 13:30 H Nizamuddin 10:35 N N N Y N N Y 12707 A P Smprk Krnti Kacheguda 16:50 H Nizamuddin 18:00 Y N Y N Y N N 12721 Nizamuddin Exp Hyderabad Decan 22:30 H Nizamuddin 4:00 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y
Hyderabad To Shimla Manali by Road
There are not any direct Airways / Trains or Bus transport available between Hyderabad and Shimla Manali. The best way to travel from Hyderabad to Shimla/Manali is travelling by train from Hyderabad to Delhi/Chandigarh and there continue travel to Manali by State Transport bus or hired Indica AC/Non-AC car.
Here are two best ways to reach Hyderabad to Manali by National Highway road via Delhi.
- via NH 7 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Hyderabad, Telangana to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 2,085 km, and travel time from this road route is 34 min with traffic and 32 h without traffic.
- via NH 79 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Hyderabad to Manali by this route is approx 2,257 km, and travel time from this road route is 38 h with traffic and 36 h without traffic.
Get the exact Hyderabad-Manali road route map with distance, directions and time view here
honeymoon trip is important for every newly married couple for relaxing, after all the wedding ceremonies stress. And when it comes to relax, which can be a better place to relax than the mountain resorts of Shimla Manali in Himachal Pradesh. Want to explore honeymooners paradise Kullu Manali Shimla. Before you plan your Manali Honeymoon Packages from Hyderabad, please have a quick-look at best Shimla Manali honeymoon packages here.
To make honeymoon memorable for a lifetime newlywed couples, and honeymooners from Hyderabad, firstly and mostly want to visit Kullu Manali. Therefore, whether your honeymoon week-long or a single day honeymooning in these gorgeous hill stations will definitely give you some of the most magical moments that love you for your entire life.
Kullu Manali remain spell bound with the splendor of its unending spiral nature, the broad valley is just magical and loves to every bit of it. The majority of our honeymoon packages offer cheap and best hotels in kullu manali, of course on the basis of required and necessity, though Manali hotels are always a better option.
For capturing the spirit mired and bring some life again in, there are some places to visit Kullu Manali, that will occupy primarily on that list. It”s visit to these places and capture a living from close to nature which makes the tough times in life that run slightly easier.
So start packing and be prepared or plan a Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon package from Hyderabad to browse this beautiful land of Himachal, since it allows a newly married couple to approach one another and exploring the true love in your relationship. Honeymoon packages online in India indeed will be responsible for all of your needs so that your attention is focused on fun. Dial your honeymooning with gold dye as having your package. Our best suggested itineraries can also assist you plan your trip yourself to get bespoke or customized as per your requirement and need.