3 Nights 4 Days Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package
( package price per person )
- Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
- Destination Covered: 1-Day Shimla, 1-Day Manali, 2-Days Journey
- Top destinations: Kufri, Mall road, Vashisth Temple, Rohtang Pass, Manali Local market
- Best mountains view accommodation in Shimla/Manali
- Breakfast, Dinner and Overnight at the hotel
- All Sightseeing by Non AC personal vehicle
- Overnight journey from Delhi to Shimla or Manali to Delhi by Volvo coach include
20th November, 2018
Kullu Manali Honeymoon Tour Package for 3 Nights 4 Days – All travel specifications ( by flight, train, volvo bus, car )
Destination Delhi/Chandigarh-Manali-Chandigarh/Delhi Duration 3 Nights 4 Days Pickup and Drop Delhi IGI Airport / Railway Junction Volvo Pickup & Drop Point Chanderlok Building Connaught Place Volvo Cost ₹ 1,000/person Hotel Price ₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple) Sightseeing Cost ₹ 5,000 Tour Package Starting Price ₹ 6,900
In the list of hill stations these two places sit right at the top. The places are without any doubt Shimla and Manali. These both places in today’s scenario need no introduction. These place have become self explanatory because of their mesmerizing beauty. 3 Night 4 Days Manali Honeymoon Package can started easily. There are many people who reach Shimla themselves and then start their package. There is a very popular train known as the toy train which runs from Kalka to Shimla. The scenes from those train is amazing and will short of words. The unique thing about Manali is you get to see snow through out the year whether it is winter season or summer season.
So the best thing is now you can play with the snow anytime you wish to. One does not think much before visiting Himachal scintillating places. Shimla and Manali are places which attract tourists from abroad too. They are stunned by the beauty of Shimla and Manali. All in all these are the place which have a lot to offer you. You can book the package according to your preferences and get heavy discounts too.
Do not miss out on the important spots in Shimla and Manali which are very popular. Try out some adventure activities in Shimla and Manali as well which can give you an adrenaline rush. Make you trip to Shimla and Manali worth it. There is an amusement park in Kufri. The amazing part which adds to the list is it has the highest go kart track in the world and is treat for children and the big ones. You can easily spend an entire day there enjoying and hanging out.
Tour Itinerary 3 Night 4 Days Kullu Manali Honeymoon Tour Package
- Day 01 – Check in to the Manali Hotel / Resort and Honeymoon Rest: You get to Manali Volvo stand at about 8 am in the morning and a car from the hotel/resort will pick you for the hotel/resort at the same time. You will get the check in at the same time. On the first day is reserved for the rest of honeymoon as you come after a long trip through the night. However, in the afternoon hours one can visit near the market on its own and experience the natural beauty of the place and local.
- Day 02 – Rohtang Pass Tour by Personal Car: On this day a car will pick you from the hotel / resort in the early morning just after your breakfast. Our car will drop you finally at the Rohtang pass. It is a whole day’s outing visiting Kothi, Rohtang Pass is one of the most visited tourist spots. Our Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages always have the above sightseeing places. In the evening that same car will drop you to the hotel / resort. Dinner and overnight stay are at the hotel / resort of Manali.
- Day 03 – Kullu Manikaran Tour by Personal Car: This similar to Day 03 our car will pick you from the hotel or resort. This is a religious tour. Similar to Day 04, our car will pick to you from hotel or resort. In this tour you will visit some special temples. You will see the shawls factories. This is the cool and enjoyable tour. After tour return to the hotel or resort in Manali in evening. Dinner and overnight stay are at the hotel / resort of Manali.
- Day 04 – Local Manali Tour by Personal Car and Check out to the Hotel: After get an morning breakfast, similar to Day 04 our car will pick you from the hotel or resort. Your morning is spent city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Temple. The afternoon is free for some personal sightseeing or local market for shopping. Finally our car will drop you at the resort or hotel in Manali. You will pick your lagguage and our Volvo bus will departure for Delhi in the evening at 4-5 PM.
Book now 7 Nights 8 Days Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package @ ₹ 12,500
Book now 6 Nights 7 Days Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package @ ₹ 9,550
Book now 5 Nights 6 Days Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package @ ₹ 8,800
Book now 4 Nights 5 Days Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package @ ₹ 7,900
Book now 2 Nights 3 Days Kullu Manali Tour Package @ ₹ 5,900
Discover the Very Best of India Tourism
- Our experts give a range of highly recommended choices for travelers or honeymooners on any budget.
- Discover IndiaVisitOnline’s travel guides to plan your next adventure/honeymoon/family trip.
- Submit a query now to receive a best and affordable travel packages to discover India’s top destinations.
Fill out this form and receive special offers for Himachal, Kerala or Goa Holidays.
Inclusions20th November, 2018
- Welcome Drink on arrival at destination hotel.
- Hotel accommodations as per the itinerary.
- Hotel rooms on double sharing basis at all the locations.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel.
- All sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary by respective car AC Indica (2 pax)/ AC Indigo (2 pax)/ AC Innova (4+ pax).
- Includes driver’s expenses, vehicle fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes.
Exclusions20th November, 2018
- All Air/Rail fare, hotel lunches, portage, guides, entrance fees of places during sightseeing.
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
- Vehicle damages/ claims of any kind, expenses of personal nature like phone calls, laundry, liquor, charges for any activities etc.
- Charges for early check-in and late check-out at hotel.
- Any other services note mentioned in Inclusions.
- 5% GST (Tax subject to change as Per Govt Regulations).
NOTE: Book your air/railway tickets by yourself or if you want we can arrange also, contact us for more details visit here: https://indiavisitonline.in/contact
Terms & Conditions20th November, 2018
- In case of unavailability in the offered hotel, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel/resort of similar standard.
- A maximum of 2 adults are allowed in single room. Extra bed refers to extra mattress and will paid.
- Any extra meal/breakfast for child, which is not mentioned, will be paid directly as per hotel policy.
- The tour itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified.
- All transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Some visiting spots have weekly/monthly holiday, we won’t be able to compensate if travelling date falls on the same day.
- Above package rates are subject to availability or company may change, add, remove or otherwise modify the services offered on this website at any time without prior notice.
- For any concern regarding package cancellations and money refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy here.
Offers20th November, 2018
Never miss a travel deal, or latest offers! Subscribe to receive our special deals, just dial 09269678524 on your device and get a missed call.