Bangalore to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Packages – All travel specifications
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Bangalore Flight Pickup & Drop||Kempegowda International Airport (BLR)|
|Flight Details||Bangalore – Delhi – Bangalore|
|Flight Cost||₹ 3,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 14,590/couple|
List of Bangalore to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages
List of Shimla Manali Hotels
Bangalore to Shimla Manali Package Itinerary
- 1st Day: Get morning/day flight from Bangalore (BLR) to New Delhi (DEL), after arrival Delhi transfer to Shimla via Volvo bus about 370 kms.
- 2nd Day: Shimla Sightseeing Tour (Kalbadevi Temple, Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and The Mall) by personal non AC cab.
- 3rd Day: Shimla Kufri Tour (popular for horse/yak rides) by personal non AC cab.
- 4th Day: Shimla to Manali Journey approx 270 kms.
- 5th Day: Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour by personal non AC cab.
- 6th Day: Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley tour (famous for Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride) by personal non AC cab.
- 7th Day: Local Manali tour (Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple), and evening return Manali to Delhi Journey by Volvo bus approx 580 kms.
- 8th Day: In the moring arrival at Delhi and transfer to Delhi IGI Airport (DEL) /Railway Junction (DLI) for your onward journey to Bangalore.
- Private airport/hotel transfer upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodations in Shimla and Manali.
- Hotel breakfast daily; three-course dinners (veg or non-veg), including a welcome drink at hotel check-in.
- Personal sightseeing car. (enjoy the freedom of your own car to roam far and wide)
- Full support for all travel journey.
- Airfare from your point of origin to and from the trip is not included in the package.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, outside food, passport and visa fees,
insurance, airport taxes and fees, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Optional sightseeing tours. (prices and availability subject to change)
- High/On season surcharge if applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘includes’ box.
- Gratuities to tour guides, driver, and trip manager.
- GST of 5%.
- Please print your booking e-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of activity to the tour guide. And remember e-Ticket is your proof of hotel/volvo/car confirm booking.
- All the tour guides are bilingual, Hindi/English. If it happens that there are only Hindi speaking visitors on the tour, the tour will only with Hindi tour guide.
- Children elder than 5 years of age travel will be charged, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the hotel room.
Terms & Condition
- Booking of any travel services represents your acceptance T & C set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand company T & C prior to confirm booking.
- Your inquiry does not guarantee booking confirmation. Your booking will be initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email/phone-call within 24 hours (working day).
- Once confirm booking by a partial or full payment, cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Package rates may vary due to hotel/volvo/car/air-ticket/train-ticket availability. We reserve all right to make price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Please refer to our Cancellation and Money Refund Policy before you make any confirm booking.
- Local tour agents reserves all right to make modifications in tour itinerary/arrangements, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- The tour agent holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, car or any other means. Any baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour or in hotel unless insured.
- As we will make all effort to retain a regular operation, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
Bengaluru (BLR) to Chandigarh (IXC) Flight Time Table
|Airlines Name||Flight No.||Departure time|
Bengaluru (BLR) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Time Table
|Airlines Name||Flight No.||Departure time|
KSR BANGALORE CY JN (SBC) to NEW DELHI (NDLS) Trains
|Train||Train Name||Origin||Departure time||Destination||Arrival time||M||T||W||T||F||S||S|
|12629||Sampark Kranti||Yesvantpur Jn||13:50||H Nizamuddin||13:00||N||Y||N||Y||N||N||N|
|12627||Karnataka Exp||Bangalore Cy Jn||19:20||New Delhi||10:30||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|22693||Bangalore City Rajdhani Exp||Bangalore Cy Jn||20:20||H Nizamuddin||5:50||N||Y||N||N||Y||Y||N|
|12493||Rajdhani Exp||Bangalore Cy Jn||20:20||H Nizamuddin||5:50||N||Y||N||N||Y||Y||N|
|12429||Lko Ndls Raj||Bangalore Cy Jn||20:20||H Nizamuddin||5:50||Y||N||Y||Y||N||N||Y|
|12649||Sampark Kranti||Yesvantpur Jn||22:10||H Nizamuddin||9:15||Y||N||Y||N||Y||Y||Y|
|12213||Duronto Express||Yesvantpur Jn||23:40||Delhi S Rohilla||6:50||N||N||N||N||N||Y||N|
|12647||Kongu Express||Yesvantpur Jn||23:40||H Nizamuddin||14:15||N||N||N||N||N||N||Y|
Bangalore To Shimla Manali by Road
There is no direct Trains or Airways connectivity between Bangalore and Shimla Manali, but Kullu is well connected by air and road from Delhi. There is another good option, first travel Bangalore to Ambala Cantt or Chandigarh by Express Indian train via New Delhi. From there you can take State Transport Volvo bus for Manali or hire Car.
Here are three best ways to reach Bangalore to Manali, Himachal Pradesh via National Highway by AC/Non-AC Indica Car or Volvo bus.
- via NH 7 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Bangalore to Manali by this route is approx 2,674 km, and travel time from this road route is 41 h with traffic and 38 h without traffic.
- via National Highway 79 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Bangalore to Manali by this route is approx 2,816 km, and travel time from this road route is 44 h with traffic and 40 h without traffic.
- via 8 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance from Bangalore to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 2,921 km, and travel time from this road route is 45 h with traffic and 40 h without traffic.
Get the exact Bangalore-Manali, Himachal Pradesh road route map with distance, directions and time view here
himla, Manali is the ultimate hot summer retreat destinations in Himachal Pradesh. The Valley of Gods, Shimla Kullu Manali shower the tourists with its enigmatic view of the snow capped mountains of the Himalayas East-North range. Along with an excellent honeymoon destination for the newlywed couples, it is resplendent with a variety of tourist sights, and snow activities like skiing, Paragliding, trekking, river-rafting and mountaineering for the adventure enthusiasts.
Here, we offer the Best Shimla Manali Package from Bangalore, which are available in all categories (budget to luxury). So, one can choose their own package according to budget, and fully enjoy a memorable honeymoon trip in this earth heaven. By choosing any of package, you can enjoy your honeymoon to the core with your lover and dear ones. Most of packages will lead you on a journey at some of the renowned access points in and around the Shimla and Kullu Manali.
Do you want to escape from the oppressive heat summertime and head somewhere cool? Dig your way through Shimla, Manali, the “Paradise of India” to experience mesmerizing honeymoon. This natural paradise is one of the most wanted places in India that traps thousands of newly wed couples every year. Shimla and Kullu Manali are exquisite layout places of natural beauty and its wonderful cool climate adds extra convenience for honeymoon travel. Manali Honeymoon Packages from Bangalore might be as great as it has typically been in your dream honeymoon destinations. We are in Delhi offering himachal tour package as well as various most popular honeymoon tour package online at very affordable and discounted prices.
You will be glad to knowing that Himachal tourism is worldwide known by its snow-covered hills which provide marvelous opportunity to enjoying the honeymoon in Himachal in a delightful and memorable way. Thus, come and explore the attractions of Kullu Manali that has an inimitable charm and beauty that lures honeymoon tourists not only from India but from all over the world.