Bangalore to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Packages – All travel specifications
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Bangalore Flight Pickup & Drop||Kempegowda International Airport (BLR)|
|Flight Details||Bangalore – Delhi – Bangalore|
|Flight Cost||₹ 3,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 14,590/couple|
7 Nights / 8 Days Honeymoon Packages from Bangalore to Shimla Manali Itinerary
On arrival Shimla hotel Check-in. After a Himachali breakfast drive to the sightseeing of Shimla. The place which you will be visiting needs no description. The place is known for its scenic beauty popularly known as the Queen of Hills. Shimla is a place to be in there are many interesting places in Shimla which are worth a visit. You will start your tour with the Jakhoo Temple. A temple dedicated to the Lord Hanuman. A big festival takes place every year at the time of Dushera. One of the tallest statues of Lord Hanuman is situated on the Jakhoo Hill. Then you will be visiting the Christ Church. The second oldest church in North India. A church worth a visit. The satisfaction you get by sitting down at this church is beyond words. After having some spiritual trip. You will be heading down to the Ridge Road where you can just relax and spend some quality time. All the major cultural activities take place on the Ridge Road. You can enjoy some scenic beauty in Shimla. The place is all covered by the mountains which gives a reason to the tourists to visit this place again and again. Evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions: Kalbadevi Temple, Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and The Mall
Shimla Hotel: Hotel Landmark, Hotel Aachman Regency & Similer
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner
After breakfast and refresh for Shimla, Kufri Tour. Kufri is a small hill spot just 13 kms from Shimla. At Kufri, you will be found mesmerizing views of snowy mountains all around. In the evening return to the hotel and free to stroll on The Mall Road. Get dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions:Kufri Fun World, The Himalayan Nature Park, Indira Tourist Park, Fagu, Mahasu Peak
Activity: Horse ride, Yak ride
After morning breakfast, checkout from the hotel and drive for Shimla to Manali road journey. The total distance from Shimla to Manali is approx 270 km. Manali is a world popular as “Valley of Gods”. Enroute Manali, you will visit Kullu Valley, Pandoh Dam, Sundar Nagar Lake, Hanogi Mata Temple, Kullu Vaishno Devi Temple etc. On arrival Manali in the evening time, check-in to the hotel. Get rest and refresh. Enjoy a delicious dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Transportation: by Car
Manali Hotel: Hotel Snow park, Glacier Resort & Similer
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner or Candlelight Dinner on demand
After breakfast, drive from the hotel for the Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour. You will come across a wonderful small town in your trip known as Manikaran. It is around 35 kilometers from Kullu. It is a religious hub for Sikhs and the Hindus. A town known for its beautiful landscapes. The town is also known for its Gurdwara and Temples. It attracts a lot of tourists every year from all across the globe. The town possesses temples of Vishnu, Krishna and Rama. The small town is located on the Parvati River. It also attracts a lot of Sikh Followers. The weather is quite pleasant in the summer season. But it’s quite chilly in the winter season. Being it a town in the North India. You will be visiting the Gurdwara and Temples to witness the ultimate beauty of these places. While driving down to these places you will be coming across some wonderful scenic beauty which will rejuvenate you. After a religious day tour, return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions: Manikaran Gurudwara, Great Himalayan National Park, Raghunath Temple, Bijli Mahadev Temple, Pandoh Dam, Friendship Peak, Chandrakhani Pass
Today morning after breakfast, you will go out for an excursion trip to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. Rohtang Pass attracts a lot of Tourists every year. The specialty of this place is you get snow throughout the year. But there is a point that needs to be mentioned. The Rohtang Pass is closed during the winter season. Reason being the stormy weather. It generally opens in the summer season. You get a wonderful panoramic view of the Hills. There you can enjoy Skiing, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride, Paragliding, Zorbing its adventurous activities. And of course a lot of snow to play with. On the way of Rohtang pass visit Gulaba, Kothi, Marhi and Rallha waterfalls. Afternoon return back to the hotel. Rest till evening and get dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions:Rohtang Pass, Jogini Waterfall, Nehru Kund, Kothi, Gulaba, Marhi, Hampta Pass, Solang Valley, Solang Nullah, Beas Kund, Rahala Falls etc.
Activity: Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride
After breakfast, this day you will have a mesmerizing tour of the place, popularly known as the Valley of Gods i.e. Manali. The place is known for its wonderful weather. People generally prefer to go in summer time. You will be visiting some of the wonderful places in Manali. Your tour will start with the Hadimba Temple. A wonderful temple on the Hills. After this you will head towards the Solang Valley. It is a place which is worth a visit. You can experience some wonderful sports during summer as well as winter season. It is on the way to the most popular place in Manali i.e. Manali is a soothing place which can add a lot of beauty to your trip. Later return back to Manali hotel before evening. Get dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions: Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple
Activity: Shopping at local market
In the morning arrival at Delhi from Manali (550 km) and transfer to Delhi IGI Airport (DEL) /Railway Junction (DLI) for your onward journey to Bangalore.
- Private airport/hotel transfer upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodations in Shimla and Manali.
- Hotel breakfast daily; three-course dinners (veg or non-veg), including a welcome drink at hotel check-in.
- Personal sightseeing car. (enjoy the freedom of your own car to roam far and wide)
- Full support for all travel journey.
- Airfare from your point of origin to and from the trip is not included in the package.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, outside food, passport and visa fees,insurance, airport taxes and fees, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Optional sightseeing tours. (prices and availability subject to change)
- High/On season surcharge if applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘includes’ box.
- Gratuities to tour guides, driver, and trip manager.
- GST of 5%.
- Booking of any travel services represents your acceptance T & C set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand company T & C prior to confirm booking.
- Your inquiry does not guarantee booking confirmation. Your booking will be initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email/phone-call within 24 hours (working day).
- Once confirm booking by a partial or full payment, cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Package rates may vary due to hotel/volvo/car/air-ticket/train-ticket availability. We reserve all right to make price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Please refer to our Cancellation and Money Refund Policy before you make any confirm booking.
- Local tour agents reserves all right to make modifications in tour itinerary/arrangements, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- The tour agent holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, car or any other means. Any baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour or in hotel unless insured.
- As we will make all effort to retain a regular operation, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
- Please print your booking e-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of activity to the tour guide. And remember e-Ticket is your proof of hotel/volvo/car confirm booking.
- All the tour guides are bilingual, Hindi/English. If it happens that there are only Hindi speaking visitors on the tour, the tour will only with Hindi tour guide.
- Children elder than 5 years of age travel will be charged, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the hotel room.
Enquiry now for Shimla Manali Bangalore trip special offers and discounts
List of Bangalore to Shimla Kullu Manali Packages
List of Shimla Manali Hotels Packages
How to reach Bangalore to Manali
Bangalore to Manali can be reached via Delhi. You can reach through flight or train. Flight will take around 2 hours 45 minutes to reach. Cost would be between Rs.2800-15000. Delhi to Manali can be reached via bus which will take 15 hours. The cost will be between Rs.750-1800. You can take a train from Bangalore to Delhi but it will take amost one and a half day to reach Delhi. Cost would be ranging from Rs.450-2800. Once you reach Delhi you can take a bus as stated above. You can catch a flight to Chandigarh too it would take about 3-5 hours to reach the same. The cost would be somewhere between Rs.4000-8000. Once you reach Chandigarh you can take a bus to Manali which will take around 10 hours to reach. Cost would be between Rs.700-1400.
Why choose Shimla Kullu Manali for honeymoon from Bangalore?
Shimla, Manali is the ultimate hot summer retreat destinations in Himachal Pradesh. The Valley of Gods, Shimla Kullu Manali shower the tourists with its enigmatic view of the snow capped mountains of the Himalayas East-North range. Along with an excellent honeymoon destination for the newlywed couples, it is resplendent with a variety of tourist sights, and snow activities like skiing, Paragliding, trekking, river-rafting and mountaineering for the adventure enthusiasts.
Here, we offer the Best Shimla Manali Package from Bangalore, which are available in all categories (budget to luxury). So, one can choose their own package according to budget, and fully enjoy a memorable honeymoon trip in this earth heaven. By choosing any of package, you can enjoy your honeymoon to the core with your lover and dear ones. Most of packages will lead you on a journey at some of the renowned access points in and around the Shimla and Kullu Manali.
Do you want to escape from the oppressive heat summertime and head somewhere cool? Dig your way through Shimla, Manali, the “Paradise of India” to experience mesmerizing honeymoon. This natural paradise is one of the most wanted places in India that traps thousands of newly wed couples every year. Shimla and Kullu Manali are exquisite layout places of natural beauty and its wonderful cool climate adds extra convenience for honeymoon travel. Manali Honeymoon Packages from Bangalore might be as great as it has typically been in your dream honeymoon destinations. We are in Delhi offering himachal tour package as well as various most popular honeymoon tour package online at very affordable and discounted prices.
You will be glad to knowing that Himachal tourism is worldwide known by its snow-covered hills which provide marvelous opportunity to enjoying the honeymoon in Himachal in a delightful and memorable way. Thus, come and explore the attractions of Kullu Manali that has an inimitable charm and beauty that lures honeymoon tourists not only from India but from all over the world.
Similar Shimla Manali tour packages
Fill out this form and receive special offers for Bangalore to Shimla Manali Holidays.