Mumbai to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Tour Package – All travel specifications
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Mumbai Flight Pickup & Drop||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM)|
|Flight Details||Mumbai – Delhi – Mumbai|
|Flight Cost||₹ 2,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 14,490/couple|
List of Mumbai to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages
List of Shimla Manali Hotels
Mumbai to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package Itinerary
- 1st Day: Get morning/day flight from Mumbai (BOM) to New Delhi (DEL, after arrival Delhi transfer to Shimla via Volvo bus about 370 kms.
- 2nd Day: Shimla Sightseeing Tour (Kalbadevi Temple, Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and The Mall) by personal non AC cab.
- 3rd Day: Shimla Kufri Tour (popular for horse/yak rides) by personal non AC cab.
- 4th Day: Shimla to Manali Journey approx 270 kms.
- 5th Day: Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour by personal non AC cab.
- 6th Day: Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley tour (famous for Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride) by personal non AC cab.
- 7th Day: Local Manali tour (Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple), and evening return Manali to Delhi Journey by Volvo bus approx 580 kms.
- 8th Day: In the morning arrival at Delhi and transfer to Delhi IGI Airport (DEL) /Railway Junction (DLI) for your onward journey to Mumbai.
- Private airport/hotel transfer upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodations in Shimla and Manali.
- Hotel breakfast daily; three-course dinners (veg or non-veg), including a welcome drink at hotel check-in.
- Personal sightseeing car. (enjoy the freedom of your own car to roam far and wide)
- Full support for all travel journey.
- Airfare from your point of origin to and from the trip is not included in the package.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, outside food, passport and visa fees, insurance, airport taxes and fees, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Optional sightseeing tours. (prices and availability subject to change)
- High/On season surcharge if applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘includes’ box.
- Gratuities to tour guides, driver, and trip manager.
- GST of 5%.
- Please print your booking e-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of activity to the tour guide. And remember e-Ticket is your proof of hotel/volvo/car confirm booking.
- All the tour guides are bilingual, Hindi/English. If it happens that there are only Hindi speaking visitors on the tour, the tour will only with Hindi tour guide.
- Children elder than 5 years of age travel will be charged, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the hotel room.
Terms & Condition
- Booking of any travel services represents your acceptance T & C set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand company T & C prior to confirm booking.
- Your inquiry does not guarantee booking confirmation. Your booking will be initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email/phone-call within 24 hours (working day).
- Once confirm booking by a partial or full payment, cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Package rates may vary due to hotel/volvo/car/air-ticket/train-ticket availability. We reserve all right to make price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Please refer to our Cancellation and Money Refund Policy before you make any confirm booking.
- Local tour agents reserves all right to make modifications in tour itinerary/arrangements, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- The tour agent holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, car or any other means. Any baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour or in hotel unless insured.
- As we will make all effort to retain a regular operation, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
Mumbai (BOM) to Chandigarh (IXC) Flight Time Table
Airlines Name Flight No. Departure time
Days Air India AI-0641 05:55 08:30 M/T/W/T/Fri GoAir G8-381 08:30 11:00 M/T/W/T/F/S IndiGo 6E-495 09:20 11:45 M/T/W/T/F/S IndiGo 6E-734 11:40 14:05 M/T/W/T/F/S Jet Airways 9W-459 09:10 11:30 Mon Jet Airways 9W-471 12:15 14:45 M/T/W/T/F/S
Mumbai (BOM) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Time Table
Airlines Name Flight No. Departure time
Days Air India AI-0660 18:00 20:25 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0806 08:00 10:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0888 19:00 21:10 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0635 07:05 11:10 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0310 19:45 22:00 /T/T/S/S Air India AI-0864 07:00 09:05 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0144 17:00 19:10 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0687 16:00 18:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0314 19:45 22:05 Air India AI-0864 07:00 09:05 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0866 09:00 11:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0442 15:25 19:10 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0809 10:00 12:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0101 21:00 23:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0677 13:00 15:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0348 07:55 10:10 /T/T/F/S/S GoAir G8-319 09:55 12:10 M/T/W/T/F/S/S GoAir G8-327 07:55 10:05 M/T/W/T/F/S/S GoAir G8-465 12:05 14:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S GoAir G8-439 18:20 20:35 M/T/W/T/F/S/S GoAir G8-329 06:05 08:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S GoAir G8-341 20:20 22:40 MT/F/S/S GoAir G8-643 21:15 23:30 M/T/W/T/F/S/S GoAir G8-329 06:05 08:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S GoAir G8-345 22:55 01:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-168 12:45 15:00 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-5126 09:30 11:45 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-176 13:35 15:45 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-5448 14:30 16:45 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-248 20:55 23:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-964 07:45 10:00 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-841 20:00 22:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-5097 15:15 17:30 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-174 16:15 18:40 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-956 17:45 20:00 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-439 18:45 21:05 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-198 22:20 00:35* M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-3612 06:05 08:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-298 10:55 13:20 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-6489 00:15 02:35 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-205 08:30 10:45 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-3612 06:00 08:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-154 02:00 04:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Jet Airways 9W-346 07:30 09:40 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Jet Airways 9W-311 18:00 20:20 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Jet Airways 9W-762 06:05 08:10 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Jet Airways 9W-339 03:00 05:05 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Jet Airways 9W-309 19:00 21:15 M/T/W/F/S/S Jet Airways 9W-301 07:10 09:25 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Jet Airways 9W-301 07:00 09:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Jet Airways 9W-762 06:05 08:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Jet Airways 9W-333 08:00 10:20 M/T/W/T/F/S Jet Airways 9W-353 17:00 19:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Jet Airways 9W-307 11:00 13:10 M/T/T/F/S/S Jet Airways 9W-351 14:00 16:10 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Jet Airways 9W-331 10:00 12:20 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Jet Airways 9W-839 09:00 11:05 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Jet Airways 9W-305 15:25 17:40 W/T/F/S Jet Airways 9W-351 13:00 15:10 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Jet Airways 9W-355 08:30 10:45 Jet Airways 9W-361 20:45 22:50 M/T/W/T/F/S/S SpiceJet SG-152 07:20 09:25 M/T/W/T/F/S/S SpiceJet SG-158 18:45 20:55 M/T/W/T/F/S/S SpiceJet SG-160 05:55 08:05 M/T/W/T/F/S/S SpiceJet SG-154 21:55 23:59 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Vistara UK-0988 20:50 23:00 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Vistara UK-0950 22:15 22:25 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Vistara UK-0940 19:40 21:45 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Vistara UK-0960 11:50 14:20 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Vistara UK-0930 07:30 09:35 M/T/W/T/F/S Vistara UK-0970 08:45 11:00 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Vistara UK-0902 15:40 18:00 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Vistara UK-0944 14:30 16:40 M/T/W/T/F/S Vistara UK-0994 10:25 12:40 M/T/W/T/Fri Vistara UK-0996 18:30 20:40 M/T/W/T/F/S/S
MUMBAI CENTRAL (BCT) to NEW DELHI (NDLS) Trains
Train Train Name Departure time Destination Arrival time M T W T F S S 19019 Bandra Terminus Dehradun Exp 0:05 H Nizamuddin 5:25 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 19023 Mumbai Central Firozpur Cant Janta Exp 7:25 Nangloi 14:00 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 2455 Mao Ndls Ac Spl 7:40 New Delhi 7:40 N N N N N Y N 12171 Ltt Hw Ac Sup 7:55 H Nizamuddin 7:15 Y N N Y N N N 12471 Swaraj Express 7:55 New Delhi 4:30 Y N N Y Y N Y 12925 Paschim Express 11:35 Subzi Mandi 11:21 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 4511 Cdg Sup Spl 12:05 Delhi Cantt 11:45 N N N Y N N N 22451 Mumbai Chandigarh Superfast Exp 12:05 Delhi Cantt 11:47 Y N N Y N N N 12216 Dee Garibrath 12:55 Delhi S Rohilla 12:10 N Y Y N Y N Y 12617 Mangala Ldweep 13:50 H Nizamuddin 13:10 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 12951 Mumbai Central Mumbai Rajdhani 16:40 New Delhi 8:30 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 12909 Nzm Garib Rath 16:50 H Nizamuddin 9:40 N Y N Y N Y N 12907 Bdts Smprk K Ex 16:50 H Nizamuddin 13:45 N N Y N N N Y 9021 Jammu Tawi Spl 16:50 Delhi Safdarjng 14:10 Y N N N N N N 12247 Bdts Nzm Yuva E 16:50 H Nizamuddin 9:40 N N N N Y N N 12953 Mumbai Central August Kranti Rajdhani Exp 17:40 H Nizamuddin 10:55 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 12137 Punjab Mail 19:40 Shakurbasti 22:20 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 9005 Ndls Ac Sf Spl 19:45 New Delhi 17:35 N N Y N N N Y 9003 Ndls Ac Sup Fas 19:45 New Delhi 17:35 N Y N N N Y N 12903 Goldentemple Ml 21:30 H Nizamuddin 18:35 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 22209 Mumbai New Delhi Duronto Exp 23:15 New Delhi 16:55 Y N N N Y N N 11057 Amritsar Express 23:45 Narela 5:18 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y
Mumbai To Shimla Manali by Road
Shimla Manali is not directly connected by air / rail / bus transportation from Mumbai. But you make better travel up to Chandigarh or Kalka by train and then by road (by taxi or by bus) to Shimla/ Kullu / Manali. You may also travel upto New Delhi by train and take State Transport Bus to Manali at New Delhi via Chandigarh.
Here are three best ways to reach Manali from Mumbai by National Highway via Delhi.
- via NH 79 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Mumbai, Maharastra to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 1980 km, and travel time from this road route is 31 h with traffic and 29 h without traffic.
- via NH 8 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Mumbai, Maharastra to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 1955 km, and travel time from this road route is 31 h with traffic and 28 h without traffic.
- via NH 65 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Mumbai to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 1973 km, and travel time from this road route is 33 h with traffic and 31 h without traffic.
Get the exact Mumbai-Manali road route map with distance, directions and time view here
umbai honeymooners can make their special moments together without any discomfort by getting our Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon packages here. Whatever your budget or personality, there is a list of budget to luxury honeymoon packages for your romantic Shimla Manali getaway. Kullu Manali and Shimla are real paradise for honeymooners in Himachal Pradesh, because people not only from India but also thought-out the world visit to Kullu Manali for their honeymoon.
So, honeymooning in these natural wonders, will surely provide you some of the magical and memorable moments that you would adore throughout your lifetime. If you want to explore this marvelous place located in Himachal Pradesh, northern India, get our beautifully designed Manali Honeymoon Package from Mumbai for couples online here.
Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons : CC BY 2.0
After the restless schedule of marriage, honeymoon is the perfect place to put aside all your concerns and to begin a new life with your life partner and appreciating your holiday moments lifelong time. Himachal is truly an amazing land that has great variety in each dimension. Moreover, our honeymoon tour packages are the best way to discovering this beautiful land, offering lots of cultural diversification. If you’re a snow adventure enthusiast, visit there Rohtang Pass, there are lots of options in adventure sports, along with short trails along the snowy mountains and some other famous activities (river-rafting, snow-biking, paragliding) here include the yak ride. If you are a religious person or interested in getting hold of some majestic sights, visit the Manali gompas, temples, monasteries and hot water spring in Kullu Manikaran. Some other tourist attractions of Kullu-Manali consist of – Solang Valley, Hidimba Devi Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Naggar Castle, Lord Manu Temple, Jogini waterfall etc.
Before choosing online honeymoon packages in India, people always have some parameter considerations, as fine hotels, natural beauty, adventure tasks, view historic sites, etc. And here at IndiaVisitOnline assure you can find every option herein. Come for a Himachal Pradesh Tour ensure lifetime experience of Kullu Manali and feel the romance in your lives by exploring the astounding beauty of Shimla.