Mumbai to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Tour Package – All travel specifications
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Mumbai Flight Pickup & Drop||Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM)|
|Flight Details||Mumbai – Delhi – Mumbai|
|Flight Cost||₹ 2,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 14,490/couple|
List of Mumbai to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages
List of Shimla Manali Hotels
Mumbai to Shimla Manali Package Itinerary
- 1st Day: Get morning/day flight from Mumbai (BOM) to New Delhi (DEL, after arrival Delhi transfer to Shimla via Volvo bus about 370 kms.
- 2nd Day: Shimla Sightseeing Tour (Kalbadevi Temple, Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and The Mall) by personal non AC cab.
- 3rd Day: Shimla Kufri Tour (popular for horse/yak rides) by personal non AC cab.
- 4th Day: Shimla to Manali Journey approx 270 kms.
- 5th Day: Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour by personal non AC cab.
- 6th Day: Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley tour (famous for Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride) by personal non AC cab.
- 7th Day: Local Manali tour (Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple), and evening return Manali to Delhi Journey by Volvo bus approx 580 kms.
- 8th Day: In the morning arrival at Delhi and transfer to Delhi IGI Airport (DEL) /Railway Junction (DLI) for your onward journey to Mumbai.
- Private airport/hotel transfer upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodations in Shimla and Manali.
- Hotel breakfast daily; three-course dinners (veg or non-veg), including a welcome drink at hotel check-in.
- Personal sightseeing car. (enjoy the freedom of your own car to roam far and wide)
- Full support for all travel journey.
- Airfare from your point of origin to and from the trip is not included in the package.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, outside food, passport and visa fees,
insurance, airport taxes and fees, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Optional sightseeing tours. (prices and availability subject to change)
- High/On season surcharge if applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘includes’ box.
- Gratuities to tour guides, driver, and trip manager.
- GST of 5%.
- Please print your booking e-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of activity to the tour guide. And remember e-Ticket is your proof of hotel/volvo/car confirm booking.
- All the tour guides are bilingual, Hindi/English. If it happens that there are only Hindi speaking visitors on the tour, the tour will only with Hindi tour guide.
- Children elder than 5 years of age travel will be charged, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the hotel room.
Terms & Condition
- Booking of any travel services represents your acceptance T & C set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand company T & C prior to confirm booking.
- Your inquiry does not guarantee booking confirmation. Your booking will be initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email/phone-call within 24 hours (working day).
- Once confirm booking by a partial or full payment, cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Package rates may vary due to hotel/volvo/car/air-ticket/train-ticket availability. We reserve all right to make price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Please refer to our Cancellation and Money Refund Policy before you make any confirm booking.
- Local tour agents reserves all right to make modifications in tour itinerary/arrangements, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- The tour agent holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, car or any other means. Any baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour or in hotel unless insured.
- As we will make all effort to retain a regular operation, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
Mumbai (BOM) to Chandigarh (IXC) Flight Time Table
|Airlines Name||Flight No.||Departure time|
Mumbai (BOM) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Time Table
|Airlines Name||Flight No.||Departure time|
MUMBAI CENTRAL (BCT) to NEW DELHI (NDLS) Trains
|Train||Train Name||Departure time||Destination||Arrival time||M||T||W||T||F||S||S|
|19019||Bandra Terminus Dehradun Exp||0:05||H Nizamuddin||5:25||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|19023||Mumbai Central Firozpur Cant Janta Exp||7:25||Nangloi||14:00||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|2455||Mao Ndls Ac Spl||7:40||New Delhi||7:40||N||N||N||N||N||Y||N|
|12171||Ltt Hw Ac Sup||7:55||H Nizamuddin||7:15||Y||N||N||Y||N||N||N|
|12471||Swaraj Express||7:55||New Delhi||4:30||Y||N||N||Y||Y||N||Y|
|12925||Paschim Express||11:35||Subzi Mandi||11:21||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|4511||Cdg Sup Spl||12:05||Delhi Cantt||11:45||N||N||N||Y||N||N||N|
|22451||Mumbai Chandigarh Superfast Exp||12:05||Delhi Cantt||11:47||Y||N||N||Y||N||N||N|
|12216||Dee Garibrath||12:55||Delhi S Rohilla||12:10||N||Y||Y||N||Y||N||Y|
|12617||Mangala Ldweep||13:50||H Nizamuddin||13:10||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|12951||Mumbai Central Mumbai Rajdhani||16:40||New Delhi||8:30||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|12909||Nzm Garib Rath||16:50||H Nizamuddin||9:40||N||Y||N||Y||N||Y||N|
|12907||Bdts Smprk K Ex||16:50||H Nizamuddin||13:45||N||N||Y||N||N||N||Y|
|9021||Jammu Tawi Spl||16:50||Delhi Safdarjng||14:10||Y||N||N||N||N||N||N|
|12247||Bdts Nzm Yuva E||16:50||H Nizamuddin||9:40||N||N||N||N||Y||N||N|
|12953||Mumbai Central August Kranti Rajdhani Exp||17:40||H Nizamuddin||10:55||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|9005||Ndls Ac Sf Spl||19:45||New Delhi||17:35||N||N||Y||N||N||N||Y|
|9003||Ndls Ac Sup Fas||19:45||New Delhi||17:35||N||Y||N||N||N||Y||N|
|12903||Goldentemple Ml||21:30||H Nizamuddin||18:35||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|22209||Mumbai New Delhi Duronto Exp||23:15||New Delhi||16:55||Y||N||N||N||Y||N||N|
Mumbai To Shimla Manali by Road
Shimla Manali is not directly connected by air / rail / bus transportation from Mumbai. But you make better travel up to Chandigarh or Kalka by train and then by road (by taxi or by bus) to Shimla/ Kullu / Manali. You may also travel upto New Delhi by train and take State Transport Bus to Manali at New Delhi via Chandigarh.
Here are three best ways to reach Manali from Mumbai by National Highway via Delhi.
- via NH 79 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Mumbai, Maharastra to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 1980 km, and travel time from this road route is 31 h with traffic and 29 h without traffic.
- via NH 8 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Mumbai, Maharastra to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 1955 km, and travel time from this road route is 31 h with traffic and 28 h without traffic.
- via NH 65 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Mumbai to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 1973 km, and travel time from this road route is 33 h with traffic and 31 h without traffic.
Get the exact Mumbai-Manali road route map with distance, directions and time view here
umbai honeymooners can make their special moments together without any discomfort by getting our Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon packages here. Whatever your budget or personality, there is a list of budget to luxury honeymoon packages for your romantic Shimla Manali getaway. Kullu Manali and Shimla are real paradise for honeymooners in Himachal Pradesh, because people not only from India but also thought-out the world visit to Kullu Manali for their honeymoon.
So, honeymooning in these natural wonders, will surely provide you some of the magical and memorable moments that you would adore throughout your lifetime. If you want to explore this marvelous place located in Himachal Pradesh, northern India, get our beautifully designed Manali Honeymoon Package from Mumbai for couples online here.
Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons : CC BY 2.0
After the restless schedule of marriage, honeymoon is the perfect place to put aside all your concerns and to begin a new life with your life partner and appreciating your holiday moments lifelong time. Himachal is truly an amazing land that has great variety in each dimension. Moreover, our honeymoon tour packages are the best way to discovering this beautiful land, offering lots of cultural diversification. If you’re a snow adventure enthusiast, visit there Rohtang Pass, there are lots of options in adventure sports, along with short trails along the snowy mountains and some other famous activities (river-rafting, snow-biking, paragliding) here include the yak ride. If you are a religious person or interested in getting hold of some majestic sights, visit the Manali gompas, temples, monasteries and hot water spring in Kullu Manikaran. Some other tourist attractions of Kullu-Manali consist of – Solang Valley, Hidimba Devi Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Naggar Castle, Lord Manu Temple, Jogini waterfall etc.
Before choosing online honeymoon packages in India, people always have some parameter considerations, as fine hotels, natural beauty, adventure tasks, view historic sites, etc. And here at IndiaVisitOnline assure you can find every option herein. Come for a Himachal Pradesh Tour ensure lifetime experience of Kullu Manali and feel the romance in your lives by exploring the astounding beauty of Shimla.