5 Nights 6 Days Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package
( package price per person )
- Duration: 5 Nights 6 Days
- Destination Covered: 2-Days Shimla, 2-Days Manali, 2-Days Journey
- Top destinations: Kufri, Mall road, and Shimla Local/Market, Vashisth Temple, Rohtang Pass, Kullu Manikaran, Manali Local market
- Best mountains view accommodation in Shimla/Manali
- Breakfast, Dinner and Overnight at the hotel
- All Sightseeing by Non AC personal vehicle
- Overnight journey from Delhi to Shimla or Manali to Delhi by Volvo coach include
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package for 5 Nights 6 Days – All travel specifications ( by flight, train, volvo bus, car )
Destination Delhi/Chandigarh-Shimla-Kullu-Manali-Chandigarh/Delhi Duration 5 Nights / 6 Days Pickup and Drop Delhi IGI Airport / Railway Junction Volvo Pickup & Drop Point Chanderlok Building Connaught Place Volvo Cost ₹ 1,000/person Hotel Price ₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple) Sightseeing Cost ₹ 5,000 Tour Package Starting Price ₹ 8,800
There are many destinations which add beauty to our country. However, Shimla Kullu Manali is a place which is incomparable. Himachal in total is a gem of a place. 5 Nights 6 Days Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package can be the best package for your and your friends. These are places which portray an all together different India. This leads to a conclusion India is a country which is home to one of the most loved hill stations in India. You cannot afford to miss out on the trip to Shimla, Kullu and Manali are places which are ageless and are becoming scintillating day after day.
Trip to any place with your loved ones can help you enjoy. There are certain places where you enjoy the beauty of God’s creation. These are places which are an apt example for this. Shimla is dubbed as the Queen of Hills. The best areas of Shimla are The Ridge and The Mall. These places add zeal to the Queen of Hills. Close by Shimla is a beautiful place situated named as Kufri. It is home to beautiful amusement park. To add to your information the park has the highest go cart track in the world. You cannot afford to miss out on these places for sure.
Manali is a beautiful place on the whole. Nearby Manali is a holy place named Manikaran. It is a spiritual hub for Hindus as well as Sikhs. The place is revered by the both the communities. There are zillion of followers who come to visit the spiritual hub and seek the blessings of almighty. There are many beautiful places in the state of Himachal which can win your hearts. You need to explore every nook and cranny of the trio when you visit there. A solo trip can be a great idea to explore the place and yourself too. Make sure you plan something interesting.
Book now 7 Nights 8 Days Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package @ ₹ 12,500
Book now 6 Nights 7 Days Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package @ ₹ 9,550
Book now 4 Nights 5 Days Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package @ ₹ 7,900
Book now 3 Nights 4 Days Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package @ ₹ 6,900
Book now 2 Nights 3 Days Kullu Manali Tour Package @ ₹ 5,900
Discover the Very Best of India Tourism
- Our experts give a range of highly recommended choices for travelers or honeymooners on any budget.
- Discover IndiaVisitOnline’s travel guides to plan your next adventure/honeymoon/family trip.
- Submit a query now to receive a best and affordable travel packages to discover India’s top destinations.
Fill out this form and receive special offers for Himachal, Kerala or Goa Holidays.[contact-form-7 id=”6654″]
- Welcome Drink on arrival at destination hotel.
- Hotel accommodations as per the itinerary.
- Hotel rooms on double sharing basis at all the locations.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel.
- All sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary by respective car AC Indica (2 pax)/ AC Indigo (2 pax)/ AC Innova (4+ pax).
- Includes driver’s expenses, vehicle fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes.
- All Air/Rail fare, hotel lunches, portage, guides, entrance fees of places during sightseeing.
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
- Vehicle damages/ claims of any kind, expenses of personal nature like phone calls, laundry, liquor, charges for any activities etc.
- Charges for early check-in and late check-out at hotel.
- Any other services note mentioned in Inclusions.
- 5% GST (Tax subject to change as Per Govt Regulations).
NOTE: Book your air/railway tickets by yourself or if you want we can arrange also, contact us for more details visit here: https://indiavisitonline.in/contact
Terms & Conditions
- In case of unavailability in the offered hotel, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel/resort of similar standard.
- A maximum of 2 adults are allowed in single room. Extra bed refers to extra mattress and will paid.
- Any extra meal/breakfast for child, which is not mentioned, will be paid directly as per hotel policy.
- The tour itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified.
- All transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Some visiting spots have weekly/monthly holiday, we won’t be able to compensate if travelling date falls on the same day.
- Above package rates are subject to availability or company may change, add, remove or otherwise modify the services offered on this website at any time without prior notice.
- For any concern regarding package cancellations and money refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy here.
Never miss a travel deal, or latest offers! Subscribe to receive our special deals, just dial