Budget Class Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package from Ahmedabad – All travel specifications ( by flight, train, volvo bus, car )
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Flight Pickup & Drop||Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD)|
|Flight Details||Ahmedabad – Delhi – Ahmedabad|
|Flight Cost||₹ 2,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 14,490/couple|
7 Nights / 8 Days Honeymoon Packages from Ahmedabad to Shimla Manali Itinerary
On arrival Shimla hotel Check-in. After a Himachali breakfast drive to the sightseeing of Shimla. The place which you will be visiting needs no description. The place is known for its scenic beauty popularly known as the Queen of Hills. Shimla is a place to be in there are many interesting places in Shimla which are worth a visit. You will start your tour with the Jakhoo Temple. A temple dedicated to the Lord Hanuman. A big festival takes place every year at the time of Dushera. One of the tallest statues of Lord Hanuman is situated on the Jakhoo Hill. Then you will be visiting the Christ Church. The second oldest church in North India. A church worth a visit. The satisfaction you get by sitting down at this church is beyond words. After having some spiritual trip. You will be heading down to the Ridge Road where you can just relax and spend some quality time. All the major cultural activities take place on the Ridge Road. You can enjoy some scenic beauty in Shimla. The place is all covered by the mountains which gives a reason to the tourists to visit this place again and again. Evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions: Kalbadevi Temple, Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and The Mall
Shimla Hotel: Hotel Landmark, Hotel Aachman Regency & Similer
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner
After breakfast and refresh for Shimla, Kufri Tour. Kufri is a small hill spot just 13 kms from Shimla. At Kufri, you will be found mesmerizing views of snowy mountains all around. In the evening return to the hotel and free to stroll on The Mall Road. Get dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions:Kufri Fun World, The Himalayan Nature Park, Indira Tourist Park, Fagu, Mahasu Peak
Activity: Horse ride, Yak ride
After morning breakfast, checkout from the hotel and drive for Shimla to Manali road journey. The total distance from Shimla to Manali is approx 270 km. Manali is a world popular as “Valley of Gods”. Enroute Manali, you will visit Kullu Valley, Pandoh Dam, Sundar Nagar Lake, Hanogi Mata Temple, Kullu Vaishno Devi Temple etc. On arrival Manali in the evening time, check-in to the hotel. Get rest and refresh. Enjoy a delicious dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Transportation: by Car
Manali Hotel: Hotel Snow park, Glacier Resort & Similer
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner or Candlelight Dinner on demand
After breakfast, drive from the hotel for the Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour. You will come across a wonderful small town in your trip known as Manikaran. It is around 35 kilometers from Kullu. It is a religious hub for Sikhs and the Hindus. A town known for its beautiful landscapes. The town is also known for its Gurdwara and Temples. It attracts a lot of tourists every year from all across the globe. The town possesses temples of Vishnu, Krishna and Rama. The small town is located on the Parvati River. It also attracts a lot of Sikh Followers. The weather is quite pleasant in the summer season. But it’s quite chilly in the winter season. Being it a town in the North India. You will be visiting the Gurdwara and Temples to witness the ultimate beauty of these places. While driving down to these places you will be coming across some wonderful scenic beauty which will rejuvenate you. After a religious day tour, return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions: Manikaran Gurudwara, Great Himalayan National Park, Raghunath Temple, Bijli Mahadev Temple, Pandoh Dam, Friendship Peak, Chandrakhani Pass
Today morning after breakfast, you will go out for an excursion trip to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. Rohtang Pass attracts a lot of Tourists every year. The specialty of this place is you get snow throughout the year. But there is a point that needs to be mentioned. The Rohtang Pass is closed during the winter season. Reason being the stormy weather. It generally opens in the summer season. You get a wonderful panoramic view of the Hills. There you can enjoy Skiing, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride, Paragliding, Zorbing its adventurous activities. And of course a lot of snow to play with. On the way of Rohtang pass visit Gulaba, Kothi, Marhi and Rallha waterfalls. Afternoon return back to the hotel. Rest till evening and get dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions:Rohtang Pass, Jogini Waterfall, Nehru Kund, Kothi, Gulaba, Marhi, Hampta Pass, Solang Valley, Solang Nullah, Beas Kund, Rahala Falls etc.
Activity: Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride
After breakfast, this day you will have a mesmerizing tour of the place, popularly known as the Valley of Gods i.e. Manali. The place is known for its wonderful weather. People generally prefer to go in summer time. You will be visiting some of the wonderful places in Manali. Your tour will start with the Hadimba Temple. A wonderful temple on the Hills. After this you will head towards the Solang Valley. It is a place which is worth a visit. You can experience some wonderful sports during summer as well as winter season. It is on the way to the most popular place in Manali i.e. Manali is a soothing place which can add a lot of beauty to your trip. Later return back to Manali hotel before evening. Get dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions: Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple
Activity: Shopping at local market
In the morning arrival at Ahmedabad from Manali (193 km) and transfer to Ahmedabad Airport (IXC) /Railway Junction (CDG) for your onward journey to home.
- Private airport/hotel transfer upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodations in Shimla and Manali.
- Hotel breakfast daily; three-course dinners (veg or non-veg), including a welcome drink at hotel check-in.
- Personal sightseeing car. (enjoy the freedom of your own car to roam far and wide)
- Full support for all travel journey.
- Airfare from your point of origin to and from the trip is not included in the package.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, outside food, passport and visa fees,insurance, airport taxes and fees, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Optional sightseeing tours. (prices and availability subject to change)
- High/On season surcharge if applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘includes’ box.
- Gratuities to tour guides, driver, and trip manager.
- GST of 5%.
- Booking of any travel services represents your acceptance T & C set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand company T & C prior to confirm booking.
- Your inquiry does not guarantee booking confirmation. Your booking will be initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email/phone-call within 24 hours (working day).
- Once confirm booking by a partial or full payment, cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Package rates may vary due to hotel/volvo/car/air-ticket/train-ticket availability. We reserve all right to make price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Please refer to our Cancellation and Money Refund Policy before you make any confirm booking.
- Local tour agents reserves all right to make modifications in tour itinerary/arrangements, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- The tour agent holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, car or any other means. Any baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour or in hotel unless insured.
- As we will make all effort to retain a regular operation, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
- Please print your booking e-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of activity to the tour guide. And remember e-Ticket is your proof of hotel/volvo/car confirm booking.
- All the tour guides are bilingual, Hindi/English. If it happens that there are only Hindi speaking visitors on the tour, the tour will only with Hindi tour guide.
- Children elder than 5 years of age travel will be charged, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the hotel room.
Enquiry now for Shimla Manali Ahmedabad trip special offers and discounts
List of Ahmedabad to Shimla Kullu Manali Packages
List of Shimla Manali Hotels Packages
How to reach Ahmedabad to Manali
Ahmedabad to Manali can be reached via two ways. One is you can reach it through Delhi and the other is you can reach it through Chandigarh. You can opt for a flight from Ahmedabad to Delhi. It will take around an hour and a half to reach Delhi. The cost will be around Rs.1800-3000. Delhi to Manali you can take a luxury bus which will take approximately 15 hours to reach Manali. The cost would be between Rs.750-1800. You can opt for a flight from Ahmedabad to Chandigarh too. It will cost you somehwhere between Rs.3000-5000. It will take around 3-5 hours to reach. You can book a luxury bus from Chandigarh to Manali it will take approximately 10 hours to reach Manali. The cost would be between Rs.700-1400. There is one more option one can opt for. A train from Ahmedabad to Delhi which will take around 14 hours to reach Delhi. The tickets would cost you somewhere between Rs.450-2000. Then from Delhi you can have a bus to Manali. The prices of the bus are mentioned above.
Why choose Shimla Kullu Manali for honeymoon from Ahmedabad?
Shimla Kullu Manali is vast destinations in Himachal Pradesh. To experience the essence of these Himachal incredible destinations, you should be well prepared and planned in advance. If you are planning to Manali Honeymoon Package from Ahmedabad for a fabulous summer and winter holiday, following are the best personalized package that suit every budget.
IndiaVisitOnline travel agents will guide you to get the best accommodation for Ahmedabad to Shimla Manali Tour Package. They have experience more than a decade in Himachjal tourism. We offer all information regarding popular Shimla Manali tourist destinations, resorts, wildlife sanctuaries, transport facilities and so on. We will help take care of all your needs and help plan your Shimla Manali journey.
Plan a travel itinerary for Shimla Manali, and you will be much better able to have an experience that you will never forget. Or you can choose here pre-built holiday plans, that allowing you to have the ultimate Shimla Manali vacation without having to plan it yourself.
Similar Shimla Manali tour packages
- Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package from Rajkot
- Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package from Surat
- Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package from Vadodara
- Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package from Jaipur
- Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package from Hyderabad
- Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package from Chennai
- Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Kolkata
Fill out this form and receive special offers for Ahmedabad to Shimla Manali Holidays.