Best Delhi to Shimla Kullu Manali tour package for family – All travel specifications
|Duration||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Pickup & Drop||Delhi IGI Airport|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (twin sharing basis)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 16,900/-|
7 Nights / 8 Days Delhi Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi to Shimla about Journey (about 370 km / 8-9 hrs)
Your tour begins on after arrival at Delhi from your home destinations via Air/Train. You will be met by our representative and transferred to Shimla (about 370 kms / 8-9 hrs). On arrival at Shimla, check-in at the Hotel/Resort. Take dinner, and stay overnight at best Shimla hotel / resort.
Day 2: Shimla Sightseeing Tour
As the package is filled with sightseeing, suited to your choice. Our touring car will pick to you from hotel or resort. The mornings are usually usually free, and during the afternoon get tours of the city to visit the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple are available. Your coldy evening are also free to wander renowned shopping venues of the city of Shimla – The Mall and The Ridge. Dinner and accommodations are in Shimla hotel / resort.
Places to visit: The Ridge, Jakhu Hill and Temple, Mall Road, Kalka-Shimla Railway, Christ Church, Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Tara Devi Temple, Kali Bari Temple, Himachal State Museum, Mashobra, Annandal and Johnnie’s Wax Museum etc.
Day 3: Shimla Kufri Tour ( About 20 km / full day)
After an early morning breakfast, you will visit Kufri, which is a part of Shimla and It”s located 13 km from the state capital Shimla on the NH No.22, just an hour’s drive from Shimla. As Day o2, our touring car will pick to you from hotel or resort and drop back at evening after sightseeing. Later at night having a walk along the streets of Shimla Mall Road, which is assumed to be the largest shopping mall of the road in the snowy hills. Dinner and accommodations are in Shimla hotel / resort.
Things to do: Kufri Fun World, Skiing in Kufri, Yak Ride, Mahasu Peak Horse Riding, The Himalayan National Park Trekking, and Enjoy Tobogganing etc.
Day 4: Shimla to Manali Journey (About 260 km / 7-8 hrs)
After an early morning breakfast, you will proceed to Manali (About 260 kms/7-8 hrs). Our car will pick to you from hotel or resort. Kullu Manali is a hill station, great for couples on honeymoon trip and vacation spots for families and tourists that want to experience real coldest temperatures and playing in the snow. The snow capped mountains surrounding Manali covered and gives a myriad of beautiful views. To get there and check-in at a hotel/resort. Dinner and accommodations are in Manali hotel / resort.
Day 5: Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour ( 80 km / full day)
This is a religious tour. Similar to Day 04, our car will pick to you from hotel or resort. In this tour you will visit some special temples. You will see the shawls factories. This is the cool and enjoyable tour. After tour return to the hotel or resort in Manali in evening. Dinner and overnight stay are at the hotel / resort of Manali.
Places to visit: Prashar Lake Trek, Bhrigu Lake Trek, Kheer Ganga Trek, Chandrakhani Pass Trek, River Rafting in Beas River (14 km), Paragliding, Malana Village, Bicycle Ride, Parvati Peaking Festival Kasol, Manikaran Hot Spring, Pandoh Dam, and Tirthan Valley etc.
Day 6: Rohtang Pass Snow Activities Tour (About 50 km / half day)
Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley are a must-see in any Kullu Manali Tour. It is a whole day’s outing visiting Kothi, Rohtang Pass (It”s a high mountain pass that connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys of Himachal Pradesh) is one of the most visited tourist spots. Our Kullu Manali Packages always have the above sightseeing places. Dinner and overnight stay are at the hotel / resort of Manali.
Things to do: Snow Adventure, Solang Valley, Heli Skiing, Paragliding, Snow Scooter Riding, Couple Yak Ride, Snowman Fun etc.
Day 7: Local Manali Sightseeing Tour
After get an morning breakfast, similar to Day 06 our car will pick you from the hotel or resort. Your morning is spent city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Temple. The afternoon is free for some personal sightseeing or local market for shopping. Finally our car will drop you at the resort or hotel in Manali. You will pick your lagguage and our car will departure for Delhi in the evening at 4-5 PM.
Places to visit: Hadimba Devi Temple, Beas River, Old Manali, Manali Nature Park, Vashisht, Jogini Waterfall, Buddhist Gompas, and Local Market etc.
Day 8: Return Manali to Delhi Journey (About 540 km / 12-13 hrs )
Full enjoy the natural beauty on the way of Manali to Delhi (About 540 km / 12-13 hrs ) and get over night Journey of Manali to Delhi. In the Morning time you will be in Delhi at approx 8 – 10 AM.
- Welcome Drink on arrival at destination hotel.
- Hotel accommodations as per the itinerary.
- Hotel rooms on double sharing basis at all the locations.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel.
- All sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary by respective car AC Indica (2 pax)/ AC Indigo (2 pax)/ AC Innova (4+ pax).
- Includes driver’s expenses, vehicle fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes.
- All Air/Rail fare, hotel lunches, portage, guides, entrance fees of places during sightseeing.
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
- Vehicle damages/ claims of any kind, expenses of personal nature like phone calls, laundry, liquor, charges for any activities etc.
- Charges for early check-in and late check-out at hotel.
- Any other services note mentioned in Inclusions.
- 5% GST (Tax subject to change as Per Govt Regulations).
NOTE: Book your air/railway tickets by yourself or if you want we can arrange also, contact us for more details visit here: https://indiavisitonline.in/contact
Terms & Condition
- In case of unavailability in the offered hotel, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel/resort of similar standard.
- A maximum of 2 adults are allowed in single room. Extra bed refers to extra mattress and will paid.
- Any extra meal/breakfast for child, which is not mentioned, will be paid directly as per hotel policy.
- The tour itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified.
- All transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Some visiting spots have weekly/monthly holiday, we won’t be able to compensate if travelling date falls on the same day.
- Above package rates are subject to availability or company may change, add, remove or otherwise modify the services offered on this website at any time without prior notice.
- For any concern regarding package cancellations and money refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy here.
Shimla Manali from Delhi By Road
There are three best road route by National Highway to get Manali from Delhi
- via NH 1 and NH3 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between New Delhi and Manali by this route is approx 538 km, and Travel Time by this road route is 10 h 29 min with traffic and 9 h 66 min without traffic.
- via NH3 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between New Delhi and Manali by this route is approx 590 km, and Travel Time by this road route is 10 h 13 min with traffic and 10 h without traffic.
- via NH 10 and NH3 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between New Delhi and Manali by this route is approx 640 km, and Travel Time by this road route is 10 h 53 min with traffic and 10 h 41 min without traffic.
List of Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Packages
Why Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package best for holidays?
Located in the northern part of India, Himachal Pradesh is one of the most popular beautiful state. In Himachal Pradesh, Shimla Kullu Manali are the jewels of India as these destinations have some of the most beautiful hill resorts and attractions that magnets tourists from all the nook and corner of the India as well the world.
Here we offer you Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package to see and explore the enticing and beautiful charm of most popular hill stations in Himachal Pradesh, which are internationally renowned for the beauty of the natural inflammatory as well as being preferred location for winter adventure sports activities. The scenic beauty of the wonderful landscape here is something beyond the interpretation of the human mind. Lands of God’s Himachal Pradesh has hill stations, monument heritage was not found on this assimilation at any place on earth.
If you have been seeking about planning a romantic destination for your newlywed’s life lately, you likely have a good motivation. Now don’t seek of planning a romantic mountain town vacation, here we help you plan Manali Honeymoon package from Delhi that you have been daydreaming about.Near to Delhi, Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful resort known for its scenic beauty, amazing snowy mountain valleys, the simplicity of the culture and friendly people. Some of the famous tourist destinations in Himachal are Shimla, Kullu valley, Manali, Dalhousie, Khajjar, Dharamshala, Kasol, Parvati valley and Chail etc.
India’s picturesque pure water lakes and mountains are among its most liked attractions that allure visitors throughout the world. The perfect mountain destinations Shimla Kullu Manali will have access to Trails, Hiking, Skiing, Paragliding and most of all camping. Plan a private romantic, adventurous trip to bond with nature and each other.
Planning your Shimla Manali tour packages from Delhi is not a hard task, if you have the proper mindset. Its have a big hustle at first, it is a simple task as long as you know where to start.
It is also good to ask your close friends and familiar persons for Himachal vacation suggestions and they can share their experiences about their vacations, and you will be able to get real knowledge from them. In fact the proper research, here we also provide personalised Himachal tour packages from Delhi where everyone has a great time and it is within your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which one is most beautiful city of Himachal for honeymoon?
Shimla and Manali both are beautiful city in Himachal Pradesh, but Manali is one of the most beautiful hill station because of Rohtang Pass tourist point.
2. How far from Delhi to Manali?
Delhi to Manali road distance is approx 553.8 km via NH 1.
3. How many hours from Delhi to Manali travel will take?
Delhi to Manali journey by road is about 12-14 h.
4. How to reach Shimla Kullu Manali from Delhi?
The best way to reach Shimla Manali from New Delhi is hire a personal Cab or book Volvo bus tickets. Learn more here: https://indiavisitonline.in/shimla-manali-honeymoon-couple-package
5. How far Manali from Shimla?
Distance from Manali to Shimla by road is about 250 km via National highway 21.
6. How to travel from Delhi to Manali by bus?
If you want to driving direction from New Delhi to Manali by road, you can follow this link: https://indiavisitonline.in/delhi-shimla-manali-volvo-bus-package
7. What is the fare for bus to go Manali, Shimla from Delhi?
Luxury Volvo AC bus services of HPTDC are available from New Delhi to Shimla and Manali. The VOLVO-AC bus fare to go Manali from Delhi is Rs.1300/-, Delhi to Shimla is Rs. 900/-.
8. Where to HPTDC bus booking for Shimla to Manali?
Get Online Bus Reservation portal for HPTDC here: http://booking.hptdc.in/
9. How to reach Manali Shimla by train from Delhi?
Manali and Shimla are not directly approachable by rail from Delhi, so please get more train information New Delhi to Shimla, Manali via Kalka station here: Delhi to Shimla By Rail
10. What about the train from Delhi to Shimla or Manali?
Here you can get all train information New Delhi to Shimla, Manali via Kalka station: Delhi to Shimla Trains
11. How to travel from Delhi to Manali by air?
Search easily for flight on Google from Delhi to Manali, follow this link: https://goo.gl/JznQKE
12. What about the flight from Delhi to Shimla or Kullu Manali?
Get all flights information from Delhi to Shimla or Kullu Manali, you can follow this link: https://goo.gl/JznQKE
13. What is the flight fare for Kullu Manali and Shimla from Delhi?
The flight fare for Kullu Manali and Shimla from Delhi are not fixed, it is up-down according to weather conditions. For more info visit here: http://www.makemytrip.com/flights/new_delhi-kullu-cheap-airtickets.html
14. How to go from Delhi to Manali by car?
If you want to driving direction from New Delhi to Manali by personal car, you can follow this link: https://bit.ly/2KyjURK
15. What is the fare for car to go Manali, Shimla from Delhi?
The car fare to go Manali from Delhi is approx Rs. 12,000/- (for Tata IndiGo 5 str(AC)), or Rs. 15,000 (Toyota Innova 7 str(AC)). Fare prices, according to Car Model will differentiate there.
16. Is this safe to visit Shimla Manali by personal car?
There”s not any no problem, you can drive safely there.
17. How many toll gates from Delhi to Manali?
All 3-4 toll plaza are located on NH 1 or NH 22.
18. How much will it total cost to travel Shimla, Manali from Delhi?
Sorry, regarding this information, please call our tour operator: +(91) -9269678524.
19. What is the cheapest way to have holiday in Shimla Kullu Manali?
You may take a train to Kalka from Delhi, and then toy train to Shimla from there or get a HPTDC bus. There are many others local bus services from Shimla to Kullu and Manali.
20. How to plan a honeymoon to Kullu-Manali?
We have listed best honeymoon packages to Kullu-Manali, so please check above.
21. How to plan a honeymoon trip to Shimla Kullu-Manali?
Please check the following link for more information: https://indiavisitonline.in/shimla-manali-honeymoon-couple-package
22. How to plan a trip to Shimla Kullu Manali from Chandigarh?
Please check the following link for more information: https://indiavisitonline.in/shimla-kullu-manali-honeymoon-chandigarh
23. What to shop in Shimla and Manali?
In Shimla you can shop colorful Woolen, Himachali Handicraft items, winter Gloves, Caps, Socks, and all types of winter garments for Children of Man/Women. In Manali local market shop Salwar Suits with Kashmiri Embroidery, Kullu cap, famous green apples, Himalaya herbals (Kesar/Shilajit) etc.
25. Shimla or Manali which is better for honeymoon?
A honeymoon is an excellent idea to spend some quality time with your partners or beloved one, and Manali also renowned as “God Manu Land” or “Honeymooners Paradise” best for a honeymoon vacation.
26. What to see in Shimla Manali in honeymoon?
Get a list of visiting places, you must not miss in Shimla Manali Honeymoon Trip: https://indiavisitonline.in/kullu-manali-attractions
27. What language do they speak in Manali Kullu Shimla?
Generally Pahari (Local Dialect), Hindi, English language spoken in all Himachal Pradesh destinations.
28. Best place to stay in Shimla Kullu Manali for honeymoon?
The Mall Road, Manali River Side, and City Volvo Stand are the best place to stay in Manali.
29. Which is best budget hotel in Manali for honeymoon?
There are approx 3,000 budget to 5 star resorts, family cottages, and hotels in Kullu Manali. So you can get the best hotels in Manali for honeymoon with bathtubs or round bed for making your honeymoon perfect.
30. Which is best budget hotel in Shimla?
Get a list of top budget hotel in Shimla, please follow the link here: https://goo.gl/7hzZPk
31. When does snow falls in Kullu Manali Shimla?
Generally a possibility of fresh snow falls in Shimla Manali market in the month of December to February-March, but there is no snowfall in May-June-July-August-September-October in Kullu Manali.
32. Which is better, Shimla or Manali for best snowfalls?
Kufri in Shimla, and Rohtang Pass in Manali are the top spots for a better snowfall.
33. Is there snowfall in Manali in summer?
There is not any possibility of snowfall in Manali in summer season.
34. Weather in Shimla Kullu Manali (January to December)?
Manali weather in March-April between 7°C to 15°C, in May-June between 15°C to 25°C, in October a minimum of 10°C to a maximum of 20°C, November-March 5°C to 7°C, and temperature ranges from 10°C to 25°C in April. You can check yourself Current weather of Shimla & Manali here: https://indiavisitonline.in/kullu-manali-weather
35. Shimla or Manali? which is better for honeymoon or new year party?
Of course, there are a lot Resorts and Hotels in Manali with Honeymoon Suite Room, and Discotheque for New Year Parties.
36. How is sightseeing in Manali Shimla?
Get a list of sightseeing, you must not miss in Shimla Manali Trip: https://indiavisitonline.in/kullu-manali-attractions
37. What would be the total cost for Kullu Manali honeymoon trip?
Sorry, regarding this information, please call our tour operator: +(91) -9269678524.
38. Which month will be good for visiting Kullu Shimla Manali?
In winters November-December, and in summers April to June.
39. Is Rohtang pass open in Nov-Dec or July-Aug?
Rohtang Pass remains open during June to November.
40. Which is the best Himachal Pradesh mobile network?
Himachal Pradesh towns covered by all mobile network companies Aircel, Bharti Airtel, BSNL, IDEA, Reliance Telecom, STel, Videocon.
41. Why travel to Kullu Manali from Delhi?
Delhi is the capital city of India, and nearest to Himachal Pradesh. Delhi is well connected by rail, road and air transport to Shimla-Kullu-Manali. Amongst a host of Himachal hill stations which are easily accessible for the visitors throughout the India. Furthermore, tourism around the world come to the city for a short sabbatical before setting off the many of the ski resorts for his final pardon.
42. Why Manali is famous?
Manali has many unique things to do or tourist attraction, but most famous places around Solang Valley on the way to Rohtang Pass, which is blessed with abundant natural beauty.
43. Why is Kullu famous?
The beautiful Kullu District in Himachal Pradesh famous all over the country for its scenic beauty and its Pine and Deodar Forest and sprawling Apple Orchards. Kullu is also known as the “Valley of Gods”, is well known for its Cultural Attraction of Kullu Dussehra Festival, celebrated in the months of October or November.
43. Why Shimla is famous place?
Shimla is a mesmerizing hill town in Himachal, attracts thousands of tourists every year, and declared as the summer capital of British India. The Shimla Summer Festival, held every year during peak tourist season in the first week of June on the Historic Ridge. Shimla shopping street, the Mall famous for arts and crafts items, and the shawls of Shimla highly in demand by the tourists.
44. What are the vegetation found in Manali?
Pine and Deodar
45. Where is hot water springs in Himachal?
There are the 5 world-famous hot-water springs in Himachal Pradesh, where public bath areas and private bath areas are available. Keep in mind these are open baths and little or no privacy is available for women except separated areas for bathing.
1. Vashisht Hot Springs in District Kullu
2. Hot Water Springs at Manikaran
3. Kasol Hot Water Springs
4. Hot Springs at Tattapani ( District Mandi )
5. Khirganga Hot Springs
45. Who is called shimla ka sanyasi?
Indian Politician Madan Mohan Malaviya is called Shimla ka sanyasi.
46. List of top 10 hotels in Manali (Rs 1000-3000 range)?
- Hotel President Manali (near Naggar Road, Manali)
- Hotel Snow Park Manali (near IBP Petrol Pump, New Manali)
- Hotel Narayan (near Bank Naggar Road)
- Hotel Silmog Gardern (near Hadimba Devi Temple, Manali)
- Hotel Him View (near Club House, Manali)
- New Adarsh (near Bus Stand Rd, Manali)
- Mountain Top Hotel (Dhungri Road, near Hadimba Temple Manali)
- Manali Heights (near Circuit House Road, Manali)
- Hotel Sitara International (near Rangari Mod, National Highway)
- Hotel Le-Grand (near The Mall road, Manali)
47. List of top 10 resorts in Manali (Rs 2000-5000 range)?
- De Vivendi Resort (near Naggar Road, Prini, Manali)
- Glacier Resort (near Hadimba Devi Road)
- Apple Country Resort (near Log-Huts Area, Kullu, Manali)
- The Holiday Resorts and Cottages Manali (near Kanyal Road, Simsa, Manali)
- Sun Park Resort ( Left Bank Road, Aleo, Manali)
- Shingar Regency (near Hadimba Temple, Manali)
- Whispering Valley Resort (near Beas Bridge, Left Bank Road, Manali)
- The River Crescent Resort (VPO, Rangri, Manali)
- Citrus Manali Resorts (near NH 3 Road, Manali)
- The Orchard Greens (near Log Huts Area, Manali)
48. How safe is Shimla Manali in nights, and what about night activities?
Shimla and Manali are very trendy honeymoon point which offers outstanding opportunities for honeymooners all day to night. People of Shimla Manali are very friendly, so you will not face any communication problem or any antisocial issue there.