Kolkata to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages – All travel specifications
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Kolkata Flight Pickup & Drop||Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU)|
|Flight Details||Kolkata – Delhi – Kolkata|
|Flight Cost||₹ 3,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 15,990/couple|
List of Kolkata to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages
List of Shimla Manali Hotels
Kolkata to Shimla Manali Package Itinerary
- 1st Day: Get morning/day flight from Kolkata(CCU) to New Delhi (DEL), after arrival Delhi transfer to Shimla via Volvo bus about 370 kms.
- 2nd Day: Shimla Sightseeing Tour (Kalbadevi Temple, Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and The Mall) by personal non AC cab.
- 3rd Day: Shimla Kufri Tour (popular for horse/yak rides) by personal non AC cab.
- 4th Day: Shimla to Manali Journey approx 270 kms.
- 5th Day: Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour by personal non AC cab.
- 6th Day: Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley tour (famous for Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride) by personal non AC cab.
- 7th Day: Local Manali tour (Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple), and evening return Manali to Delhi Journey by Volvo bus approx 580 kms.
- 8th Day: In the moring arrival at Delhi and transfer to Delhi IGI Airport (DEL) /Railway Junction (DLI) for your onward journey to Kolkata.
- Private airport/hotel transfer upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodations in Shimla and Manali.
- Hotel breakfast daily; three-course dinners (veg or non-veg), including a welcome drink at hotel check-in.
- Personal sightseeing car. (enjoy the freedom of your own car to roam far and wide)
- Full support for all travel journey.
- Airfare from your point of origin to and from the trip is not included in the package.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, outside food, passport and visa fees,
insurance, airport taxes and fees, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Optional sightseeing tours. (prices and availability subject to change)
- High/On season surcharge if applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘includes’ box.
- Gratuities to tour guides, driver, and trip manager.
- GST of 5%.
- Please print your booking e-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of activity to the tour guide. And remember e-Ticket is your proof of hotel/volvo/car confirm booking.
- All the tour guides are bilingual, Hindi/English. If it happens that there are only Hindi speaking visitors on the tour, the tour will only with Hindi tour guide.
- Children elder than 5 years of age travel will be charged, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the hotel room.
Terms & Condition
- Booking of any travel services represents your acceptance T & C set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand company T & C prior to confirm booking.
- Your inquiry does not guarantee booking confirmation. Your booking will be initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email/phone-call within 24 hours (working day).
- Once confirm booking by a partial or full payment, cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Package rates may vary due to hotel/volvo/car/air-ticket/train-ticket availability. We reserve all right to make price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Please refer to our Cancellation and Money Refund Policy before you make any confirm booking.
- Local tour agents reserves all right to make modifications in tour itinerary/arrangements, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- The tour agent holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, car or any other means. Any baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour or in hotel unless insured.
- As we will make all effort to retain a regular operation, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
Kolkata (CCU) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Time Table
|Airlines Name||Flight No.||Departure time
KOLKATA (KOAA) to DELHI (DLI) Trains
|Train||Train Name||Origin||Departure time||Destination||Arrival time||M||T||W||T||F||S||S|
|12303||Poorva Express||Howrah Jn||8:05||New Delhi||7:20||Y||Y||N||N||Y||Y||N|
|12371||Hwh Jsm Exp||Howrah Jn||8:15||Delhi Cantt||11:10||Y||N||N||N||N||N||N|
|12381||Poorva Express||Howrah Jn||8:15||New Delhi||7:20||N||N||Y||Y||N||N||Y|
|13007||Howrah udyan Abhatoofan Express||Howrah Jn||9:35||Shakurbasti||20:41||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|03123||Koaa Dli Specia||KOLKATA||12:15||Delhi||11:55||Y||N||N||N||N||N||N|
|12273||Ndls Duronto||Howrah Jn||12:50||New Delhi||6:05||Y||N||N||N||Y||N||N|
|12329||W B Smprk Krnti||Sealdah||13:10||Delhi||12:05||N||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|03125||Koaa Anvtspecia||KOLKATA||13:45||ANAND VIHAR TRM||13:50||N||N||N||N||N||Y||N|
|12305||Kolkata Rjdhni||Howrah Jn||14:05||New Delhi||9:55||N||N||N||N||N||N||Y|
|12313||Sdah Rajdhaniex||Sealdah||16:50||New Delhi||10:20||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|12301||Kolkata Rajdhni||Howrah Jn||16:55||New Delhi||9:55||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||N|
|12259||Ndls Duronto||Sealdah||18:30||New Delhi||11:25||Y||N||Y||Y||N||N||Y|
|12249||Hwh Ndls Yuva E||Howrah Jn||18:40||New Delhi||11:25||N||N||N||N||N||Y||N|
|12323||Hwh Ndls Expres||Howrah Jn||18:50||New Delhi||17:00||N||Y||N||N||Y||N||N|
|12311||Hwh Dli Klk Mai||Howrah Jn||19:40||Subzi Mandi||21:44||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|13111||Lal Quila Exp||KOLKATA||20:15||Delhi||3:10||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|03113||Koaa Ndls Spl||Sealdah||23:55||New Delhi||22:30||N||N||N||N||Y||N||N|
Kolkata To Shimla Manali by Road
Travelling by train and bus are the cheapest or simplest way of getting Kolkata to Shimla Manali. Because there are no direct flights between Kolkata and Shimla-Manali. You can get there by train, bus/car in just 2 days. Another expensive option is, take flight from Kolkata to New Delhi then take HRTC or HPTDC Volvo bus from New Delhi to Manali.
Here are two best ways to reach Kolkata to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by National Highway road via Delhi.
- via NH 2 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Kolkata and Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 2,009 km, and travel time from this road route is 31 h with traffic and 29 h without traffic.
- via National Highway 2 or NH 3 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Kolkata and Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 2,001 km, and travel time from this road route is 32 h with traffic and 31 h without traffic.
Get the exact Kolkata-Manali, Himachal Pradesh road route map with distance, directions and time view here
eather you are visiting from Kolkata and Looking for a budget or a cheapest Manali Honeymoon Package from Kolkata, we have best deals of hotels/resorts to suit all pocket sizes and the below are the list. Kullu Manali and Shimla are two of the most popular hot spots tourist resorts in Himachal Pradesh, especially for newly weds and honeymooners. Both mountain resorts of Himachal Pradesh are blessed liberally with impressive landscape beauty and nature in the best true colors.
Kullu is more popular among religiously tourists as the Valley of the Gods because the place has various temples nearby. And the other one hill resorts of Shimla Manali, lying on the green prairies and green valley offers the mesmerizing that will stay in our memory for long. Both destinations are better nature retreat in India for every newlyweds couples.
Both beautiful hilltop stations can be enjoyed on summer and winter. Himachal Pradesh is a state quite famous for its quaint hill stations in India and abroad. Kullu Manali Shimla are also most captivating travel destinations of Himachal Pradesh. They are renowned for their superb natural beauty and pleasant climate. Check out our comprehensive list of Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Kolkata here.