Jaipur to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package – All travel specifications
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Jaipur Flight Pickup & Drop||Jaipur International Airport (JAI)|
|Flight Details||Jaipur – Delhi – Jaipur|
|Flight Cost||₹ 1,300/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 13,400/couple|
Jaipur to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package Itinerary
- 1st Day: Get morning/day flight from Jaipur(JAI) to New Delhi (DEL, after arrival Delhi transfer to Shimla via Volvo bus about 370 kms.
- 2nd Day: Shimla Sightseeing Tour (Kalbadevi Temple, Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and The Mall) by personal non AC cab.
- 3rd Day: Shimla Kufri Tour (popular for horse/yak rides) by personal non AC cab.
- 4th Day: Shimla to Manali Journey approx 270 kms.
- 5th Day: Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour by personal non AC cab.
- 6th Day: Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley tour (famous for Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride) by personal non AC cab.
- 7th Day: Local Manali tour (Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple), and evening return Manali to Delhi Journey by Volvo bus approx 580 kms.
- 8th Day: In the moring arrival at Delhi and transfer to Delhi IGI Airport (DEL) /Railway Junction (DLI) for your onward journey to Jaipur.
- Private airport/hotel transfer upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodations in Shimla and Manali.
- Hotel breakfast daily; three-course dinners (veg or non-veg), including a welcome drink at hotel check-in.
- Personal sightseeing car. (enjoy the freedom of your own car to roam far and wide)
- Full support for all travel journey.
- Airfare from your point of origin to and from the trip is not included in the package.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, outside food, passport and visa fees,
insurance, airport taxes and fees, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Optional sightseeing tours. (prices and availability subject to change)
- High/On season surcharge if applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘includes’ box.
- Gratuities to tour guides, driver, and trip manager.
- GST of 5%.
- Please print your booking e-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of activity to the tour guide. And remember e-Ticket is your proof of hotel/volvo/car confirm booking.
- All the tour guides are bilingual, Hindi/English. If it happens that there are only Hindi speaking visitors on the tour, the tour will only with Hindi tour guide.
- Children elder than 5 years of age travel will be charged, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the hotel room.
Terms & Condition
- Booking of any travel services represents your acceptance T & C set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand company T & C prior to confirm booking.
- Your inquiry does not guarantee booking confirmation. Your booking will be initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email/phone-call within 24 hours (working day).
- Once confirm booking by a partial or full payment, cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Package rates may vary due to hotel/volvo/car/air-ticket/train-ticket availability. We reserve all right to make price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Please refer to our Cancellation and Money Refund Policy before you make any confirm booking.
- Local tour agents reserves all right to make modifications in tour itinerary/arrangements, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- The tour agent holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, car or any other means. Any baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour or in hotel unless insured.
- As we will make all effort to retain a regular operation, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
Jaipur (JAI) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Time Table
|Airlines Name||Flight No.||Departure time
JAIPUR (JP) to DELHI (DLI) Trains
|Train||Train Name||Origin||Departure time||Destination||Arrival time||M||T||W||T||F||S||S|
|12464||Rjsthn S Krnti||Jaipur||0:25||Delhi S Rohilla||5:35||N||N||Y||N||Y||N||Y|
|22464||Bikaner Rajasthan Sampark Kranti||Jaipur||0:25||Delhi S Rohilla||5:35||N||N||Y||N||Y||N||Y|
|12957||Ahmedabad Swarna Jayananti Rajdhani Express||Jaipur||2:50||New Delhi||7:30||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|19565||Okha Uttaranchal Express||Jaipur||4:00||New Delhi||10:40||N||N||N||N||N||Y||N|
|14060||Jsm Dli Express||Jaipur||5:00||Delhi||11:10||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|14662||Barmer Malani Express||Jaipur||5:00||Delhi||11:10||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|14660||Jaisalmer Delhi Express||Jaipur||5:00||Delhi||11:10||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|12985||Jaipur Dee Double Decker||Jaipur||6:00||Delhi S Rohilla||10:30||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|22985||Dee Double Dcke||Jaipur||6:00||Delhi S Rohilla||10:30||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|12216||Dee Garibrath||Jaipur||7:20||Delhi S Rohilla||12:10||Y||N||Y||Y||N||Y||N|
|14322||Bhuj Bareilly Express||Jaipur||8:45||Delhi||14:35||N||Y||N||Y||N||Y||Y|
|14312||Bhuj Ala Hazrat Express||Jaipur||8:45||Delhi||14:35||Y||N||Y||N||Y||N||N|
|19407||Ahmedabad Varanasi Express||Jaipur||9:10||Delhi||14:45||N||N||N||N||Y||N||N|
|19601||Udaipur New Japaiguri Express||Jaipur||9:10||Delhi||14:45||N||N||N||N||N||Y||N|
|5712||Aii Apdj Spl||Jaipur||9:10||Delhi||14:50||N||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|9603||Aii Sln Inag Sp||Jaipur||13:10||Delhi||18:10||N||N||N||Y||N||N||N|
|19263||Porbandar Delhi Sarai Rohilla Express||Jaipur||13:20||Delhi S Rohilla||19:40||N||N||Y||N||N||N||Y|
|19269||Porbandar Motihari Expres||Jaipur||13:20||Delhi||20:00||N||N||N||N||Y||Y||N|
|15716||Ajmer garib Nawaj Express||Jaipur||13:20||Delhi||20:00||Y||N||N||N||N||N||N|
|15013||Bhagat Ki Kothi Ranikhet Express||Jaipur||14:35||Delhi||21:10||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|4042||Aii Dli Sf Spl||Jaipur||16:05||Delhi||22:05||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|12413||Aii Jat Express||Jaipur||16:30||Delhi||21:55||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|12016||Ajmer Shtbdi||Jaipur||17:50||New Delhi||22:40||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|19603||Adi Sln Exp||Jaipur||18:10||Delhi||23:45||N||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|19403||Ahmedabad Sultanpur Express||Jaipur||18:10||Delhi||23:45||N||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|9640||Aii Hw Special||Jaipur||22:10||Delhi Shahdara||4:05||Y||N||N||Y||N||Y||N|
|19105||Haridwar Mail||Jaipur||23:15||Delhi Shahdara||5:46||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
Jaipur To Shimla Manali by Road
The best way to travel from Jaipur to Shimla Manali is by bus. Because there is no direct flights and trains from Jaipur to Manali/Shimla. The most desirable way to first reach Delhi from Jaipur, and that after getting to Manali or opt for a direct train to Chandigarh from Jaipur then take a state transport bus from Chandigarh to Shimla/Manali. The best road route is National Highway 3 to reach Manali from Jaipur.
- via NH 3 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Jaipur to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 817 km, and Travel Time by this road route is 14 h 23 min with traffic and 13 h 4 min without traffic.
Get the exact Jaipur, Rajasthan to Manali/Shimla, Himachal Pradesh road route map with distance, directions and time view here
List of Jaipur to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages
List of Shimla Manali Hotels
ullu Manali is No.1 famous hill stations in Himachal Pradesh situated near the northern end of the picturesque Kullu valley. And you can explore the fascinating beauty of the green hills of Himachal with our Kullu Manali honeymoon package from Jaipur.
India is the home of one of the most ancient civilizations. Dotted with rich kingdom, India has been referred to as ‘Dreamland for travelers’ since ages, and Kullu Manali is renowned as ‘Switzerland of India’ for honeymooners. India is known as one of the greatest canvas of lovely colors and nuances, waiting to be explored.
If you’re coming to Manali from Jaipur, make sure to prior book a kullu manali hotel. Although there are a lot of hotels in Manali, but due to all season heavy rush of tourists expect monsoon, you may not find an affordable hotel easily. Our best tour itinerary helps each honeymoon couple to visit all amazing hot destinations easily and comfortably.
As it is located along the banks of the Beas River, such hill towns are perfect honeymoon break from the busy chaotic lifestyle. These valleys are paradise for honeymooners. This is the main reason for it names the ‘Switzerland of India ‘.
One can feel the excitement and let the adrenal rush like yourself enjoy activities such as Paragliding, rafting, fishing, climbing, mountaineering, skiing, trekking high altitude, Heli skiing, etc. Our Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package filled with fun, laughter and excitement, what else can you expect? Check out our online Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Jaipur to relish your summer winter holidays.
Recommended tour packages in India
What Customer says…