Visakhapatnam to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Tour Packages – All travel specifications
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Visakhapatnam Flight Pickup & Drop||Visakhapatnam Airport (VTZ)|
|Flight Details||Visakhapatnam – Delhi – Visakhapatnam|
|Flight Cost||₹ 4,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 13,600/couple|
List of Visakhapatnam to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages
List of Shimla Manali Hotels Packages
Visakhapatnam to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package Itinerary
- 1st Day: Get morning/day flight from Visakhapatnam (VTZ) to New Delhi (DEL), after arrival Delhi transfer to Shimla via Volvo bus about 370 kms.
- 2nd Day: Shimla Sightseeing Tour (Kalbadevi Temple, Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and The Mall) by personal non AC cab.
- 3rd Day: Shimla Kufri Tour (popular for horse/yak rides) by personal non AC cab.
- 4th Day: Shimla to Manali Journey approx 270 kms.
- 5th Day: Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour by personal non AC cab.
- 6th Day: Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley tour (famous for Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride) by personal non AC cab.
- 7th Day: Local Manali tour (Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple), and evening return Manali to Delhi Journey by Volvo bus approx 580 kms.
- 8th Day: In the moring arrival at Delhi and transfer to Delhi IGI Airport (DEL) /Railway Junction (DLI) for your onward journey to Visakhapatnam.
- Private airport/hotel transfer upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodations in Shimla and Manali.
- Hotel breakfast daily; three-course dinners (veg or non-veg), including a welcome drink at hotel check-in.
- Personal sightseeing car. (enjoy the freedom of your own car to roam far and wide)
- Full support for all travel journey.
- Airfare from your point of origin to and from the trip is not included in the package.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, outside food, passport and visa fees, insurance, airport taxes and fees, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Optional sightseeing tours. (prices and availability subject to change)
- High/On season surcharge if applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘includes’ box.
- Gratuities to tour guides, driver, and trip manager.
- GST of 5%.
- Please print your booking e-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of activity to the tour guide. And remember e-Ticket is your proof of hotel/volvo/car confirm booking.
- All the tour guides are bilingual, Hindi/English. If it happens that there are only Hindi speaking visitors on the tour, the tour will only with Hindi tour guide.
- Children elder than 5 years of age travel will be charged, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the hotel room.
Terms & Condition
- Booking of any travel services represents your acceptance T & C set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand company T & C prior to confirm booking.
- Your inquiry does not guarantee booking confirmation. Your booking will be initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email/phone-call within 24 hours (working day).
- Once confirm booking by a partial or full payment, cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Package rates may vary due to hotel/volvo/car/air-ticket/train-ticket availability. We reserve all right to make price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Please refer to our Cancellation and Money Refund Policy before you make any confirm booking.
- Local tour agents reserves all right to make modifications in tour itinerary/arrangements, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- The tour agent holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, car or any other means. Any baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour or in hotel unless insured.
- As we will make all effort to retain a regular operation, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
Visakhapatnam (VTZ) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Time Table
Airlines Name Flight No. Departure time
Days Air India AI-0452 07:50 10:20 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0486 12:15 14:45 /T/W/F/S Air India AI-0488 15:15 17:25 IndiGo 6E-2726 08:55 11:30 M/T/W/T/F/S/S
VISHAKAPATNAM (VSKP) to NEW DELHI (NDLS) Trains
Train Train Name Origin Departure time Destination Arrival time M T W T F S S 12807 Samta Express Vishakapatnam 06:25 H Nizamuddin 16:45 N Y Y Y N Y Y 12803 Swarnajayanti E Vishakapatnam 08:30 H Nizamuddin 17:05 Y N N N Y N N 12861 Link Daksin Exp Vishakapatnam 15:10 H Nizamuddin 04:00 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 12507 Vishakapatnam Amritsar… Vishakapatnam 23:50 New Delhi 14:45 Y N N Y Y N N
himla and Manali are such type of places where you will never get bored. You can visit these places again and again and they will something new to offer you. Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages from Visakhapatnam can be booked without any hassles. You can even get some cracker deals if you book it in advance. Shimla and Manali are place which are always in demand be it any season. Both these places have different type of specialties and make Himachal a perfect destination for honeymoon.
Starting with Shimla Queen of the Hills, reason behind is that it is embedded with 7 hills. This makes Shimla even more beautiful and alluring. There is a beautiful temple known as Jakhoo temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman. It is located on the hill of Jakhoo. The temple should be on the top priority if one visits Shimla. Shimla is home to some other excellent places also the list includes Naldhera, Mashobra, Chail and many more. Coming to Manali the Valley of Gods, it is place which is very serene and subtle. There are many temples in Manali which can please you. Manu temple, Vasisth temple and Hadimba temple make it to the top list.
Shimla and Manali are places which can provide you solace and at the same time refresh you body and souls. So friends, families, couples do visit these two jewels and trust me the experience would be magical. Packages from Visakhapatnam to Shimla and Manali can be booked with no hassles.