Cochin to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages – All travel specifications
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Cochin Flight Pickup & Drop||Cochin International Airport (COK)|
|Flight Details||Cochin – Delhi – Cochin|
|Flight Cost||₹ 4,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 13,900/couple|
Popular Cochin to Shimla Kullu Manali Packages
- 4 Nights 5 Days Kochi Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package in ₹13,500.00
- 5 Nights 6 Days Cochin Kullu Manali Tour Packages in ₹16,000.00
- 6 Nights Cochin to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package in ₹16,900.00
- 7 Nights 8 Days Cochin to Manali Package with Rohtang Pass Tour in ₹19,000.00
Cochin to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package Itinerary
- 1st Day: Get morning/day flight from Cochin (COK) to New Delhi (DEL), after arrival Delhi transfer to Shimla via Volvo bus about 370 kms.
- 2nd Day: Shimla Sightseeing Tour (Kalbadevi Temple, Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and The Mall) by personal non AC cab.
- 3rd Day: Shimla Kufri Tour (popular for horse/yak rides) by personal non AC cab.
- 4th Day: Shimla to Manali Journey approx 270 kms.
- 5th Day: Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour by personal non AC cab.
- 6th Day: Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley tour (famous for Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride) by personal non AC cab.
- 7th Day: Local Manali tour (Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple), and evening return Manali to Delhi Journey by Volvo bus approx 580 kms.
- 8th Day: In the moring arrival at Delhi and transfer to Delhi IGI Airport (DEL) /Railway Junction (DLI) for your onward journey to Cochin.
- Private airport/hotel transfer upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodations in Shimla and Manali.
- Hotel breakfast daily; three-course dinners (veg or non-veg), including a welcome drink at hotel check-in.
- Personal sightseeing car. (enjoy the freedom of your own car to roam far and wide)
- Full support for all travel journey.
- Airfare from your point of origin to and from the trip is not included in the package.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, outside food, passport and visa fees,
insurance, airport taxes and fees, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Optional sightseeing tours. (prices and availability subject to change)
- High/On season surcharge if applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘includes’ box.
- Gratuities to tour guides, driver, and trip manager.
- GST of 5%.
- Please print your booking e-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of activity to the tour guide. And remember e-Ticket is your proof of hotel/volvo/car confirm booking.
- All the tour guides are bilingual, Hindi/English. If it happens that there are only Hindi speaking visitors on the tour, the tour will only with Hindi tour guide.
- Children elder than 5 years of age travel will be charged, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the hotel room.
Terms & Condition
- Booking of any travel services represents your acceptance T & C set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand company T & C prior to confirm booking.
- Your inquiry does not guarantee booking confirmation. Your booking will be initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email/phone-call within 24 hours (working day).
- Once confirm booking by a partial or full payment, cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Package rates may vary due to hotel/volvo/car/air-ticket/train-ticket availability. We reserve all right to make price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Please refer to our Cancellation and Money Refund Policy before you make any confirm booking.
- Local tour agents reserves all right to make modifications in tour itinerary/arrangements, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- The tour agent holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, car or any other means. Any baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour or in hotel unless insured.
- As we will make all effort to retain a regular operation, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
Kochi (COK) to New Delhi (DEL) Time Flight Table
|Airlines Name||Flight No.||Departure time|
ERNAKULAM JN (ERS) to NEW DELHI (NDLS) Trains
|Train||Train Name||Origin||Departure time||Destination||M||T||W||T||F||S||S|
|12287||Dehradun Exp||Kochuveli||8:50||H Nizamuddin||N||N||N||N||Y||N||N|
|12217||Sampark Kranthi||Kochuveli||9:15||New Delhi||N||N||N||N||N||Y||N|
|12483||Amritsar Exp||Kochuveli||9:15||New Delhi||N||N||Y||N||N||N||N|
|12625||Kerala Express||Trivandrum Cntl||11:15||New Delhi||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|12643||Nizamuddin Exp||Trivandrum Cntl||14:45||H Nizamuddin||N||Y||N||N||N||N||N|
|16317||Kanyakumari Himsagar Exp||Trivandrum Cntl||16:00||Shakurbasti||N||N||N||N||Y||N||N|
|12431||Rajdhani Exp||Trivandrum Cntl||19:15||H Nizamuddin||N||Y||N||Y||Y||N||N|
Cochin To Shimla Manali by Road
There are not any direct Airways / Trains or Bus transport available between Cochin and Shimla Manali. The best way to travel from Cochin to Shimla/Manali is travelling by train from Cochin to Delhi/Chandigarh and there continue travel to Manali by State Transport bus or hired Indica AC/Non-AC car.
List of Shimla Manali Hotels Packages
himla Manali such being a little hill town is a value breaking place of Himachal. Following to Kullu, Shimla, Manali is highly favoured hill station to be tripped in India by honeymooners. Probably, honeymoon couples sepcialy plan a particularly snow adventure tour package to Kullu Manali for enjoying or play with ice and observing the attraction of the Himalayas region. Aside from natural calm beauty exploring, Manali in addition offer a chance to take pleasure in adventure activities such as Paragliding-Skiing, Mountaineering, White Water River Rafting, Ice Skating, Trekking, Kayaking, Fishing, Mountain Motor Biking etc.
So, if you are planning your Manali honeymoon packages from Cochin, then without wasting much time book your honeymoon package from best online honeymoon service provider and have a review about our best selling or cheap to luxury hotels / resort packages. We offer special exotic arrangements, only made for the newlywed couples who have pre booked their Manali honeymoon Packages from Cochin.