Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package
Plan a ❤❤❤❤❤ honeymoon package in Shimla Kullu Manali for couple ❤❤❤❤❤ today, if want to explore the abundant nature beauty of Himachal Pradesh. Here, we offer Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon tour guide, so you can pick the one that perfectly match your needs and budget.
|Flight Pickup & Drop||Delhi IGI Airport|
|Volvo Pickup & Drop Point||Chanderlok Building Connaught Place|
|Flight Cost||₹ 2,000/person||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 13,900/-|
Itinerary for Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon tour package
Day 1- (Delhi to Shimla 370 kms Journey – 8-9 hrs)
You will be welcomed by our representative from Delhi station or Delhi airport. You will straight away head to the Queen of the hills i.e. Shimla. Check in at the hotel freshen up and stroll around the Ridge the fieriest place in Shimla.
Come back to the hotel after a long stroll gorge upon some scrumptious food and go off to sleep. Next day would be an engaging day for you.
Day 2- (full day Shimla Sightseeing Tour)
In the morning after gorging upon some luscious breakfast you will straight away head for your trip which would include trip to Kufri, Fagu, Naldhera and Chail.
- Kufri- It is the hub for winter sports in Himachal. There is a place known as Kufri amusement park in Kufri. Believe me this place can make your day. It has the world’s highest go kart track in the world. You can go for ice skating and skiing which can for sure give you an adrenaline rush.
- Fagu- Nature lovers cannot afford to miss this place. Embedded by greenery this place is fixed adjacent to heaven. I guarantee you can have the best experience of your at this place
- Naldhera- A perfect place of how a Golf course should be this place defines it. Naldhera is a beautiful place nearby Shimla. You can stroll on the Golf course can even enjoy a ride on caddy. It is a picture perfect destination for the love birds.
- Chail- Before anything else let me tell you Chail is home to world’s highest cricket ground. Do not even think of missing out on the cricket ground. Love Birds can even enjoy a trip of Horse Riding.
After a tiring day you will be guided back to your hotel. Have a gala dinner. Have proper rest next day be ready to travel to the Valley of Gods.
Day 3- (Shimla to Manali Journey – 7-8 hrs)
After having some lip smacking breakfast you will straight away head to the valley of Gods i.e. Manali. Trip to Manali from Shimla can turn out be one of the best trips of your life. You cannot afford to miss the scintillating scenes from Shimla to Manali. Honeymoon Couples can even take some wonderful pictures during the road trip. After reaching your bourn you will check in to your respective hotel. Have gala dinner then relax your bodies and be ready for a wonderful day tomorrow.
Day 4- (full day Rohtang Pass Snow Activities Tour)
This day will be dedicated to Solang, Kothi, Rahala and Gulaba. This day will turn out to be a thrilling sport activity day for you.
- Solang Valley- It is a place popularly known for adventure activities. Among all the activities Paragliding is the most famous activity in the place. Solang valley is a treat for the adventure sport lovers.
- Kothi- It is situated around 12 kilometers from Manali. The Kothi village is one of its kinds. From the village you get a beautiful view of the mountains. People who love camping and are looking for a place Kothi is the place for you people.
- Rahala falls- It is basically a waterfall which you will get when you are on your way to Rohtang Pass. It is a beautiful place which can make your day. Honeymoon Couples can enjoy their hearts out in the waterfall.
- Gulaba- It is a place which is covered with snow all over the place during winters. The place is a substitute for Rohtang Pass in the winters. Here also you can enjoy some winter sports. The scenes in Gulaba are something to cherish about.
After an engaging adventure activity day you will be headed back to your hotel. Have your dinner and go off to sleep so that you get proper sleep. Next day it would Naggar, Kullu, and Manikaran.
Day 5- (full day Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour)
After stuffing yourself with some heavy breakfast you will head to Naggar. A sizzling town in the Kullu district, the town is embedded with mountains, waterfalls, etc. Another thing that adds to this town is the rich cultural heritage of the town.
- Kullu- It is a beautiful destination which offers you peace and satisfaction. Honeymoon couples should not miss out on this destination. Kullu is a major place as we have to enroute while visiting Manikaran, Rohtang pass and many other places.
- Manikaran- It is small town which is revered by both Hindus and Sikhs. The place is eminent for its hot springs also. All over it would be a wonderful experience if one visits here. So this would bring an end to day 5.
Come back to your hotel eat and rest because next day is dedicated to the temples.
Day 6- (Half Day Local Manali Sightseeing Tour)
It would be the last day of your trip. All’s well that ends well. So in order to justify the saying, last day has been dedicated to the temples. The temples are Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, and Vasisth Kund etc.
- Hadimba Temple- The temple has been dedicated to Hidimbi Devi wife of Bhima. Honeymoon couples can pay a visit to the temple and pray for their long happy married life
- Manu Temple- It is a wonderful temple dedicated to sage Manu who was the one who created the world. Beas River is also situated nearby the river.
- Vasisth Kund- It is said that the temple is around 4000 years old. It is a beautiful temple which can give you inner satisfaction. So with this your dream comes to an end. It would be a beautiful end to the trip.
After visit to some amazing temples you will board Volvo to Delhi. This sweet and memorable trip will mark its end. Do not forget to treat your eyes while traveling from Manali to Delhi. Trust me the scenes from Manali to Delhi are drop dead beautiful.
Day 7- (Return Manali to Delhi Journey – 12-13 hrs)
After reaching Delhi you will guided to Delhi Railway station/Delhi airport and you will be back home with some sweet memories and crazy experiences you have had. Honeymoon couples trust me Himachal is the best place to start off your new life with utmost joy. Honeymooners can have the best time of their life in Himachal. So do not wait for the perfect book your packages for Manali and Shimla and feel the magic to be in Himachal.
Adventure Sports in Himachal Pradesh
When to Visit
Shimla Kullu Manali is an attractive destination with much to great opportunity offer, but weather conditions make any part of the season win over others. The best time to visit Manali is generally during the months of summer and autumn, between May and October, except the monsoon season coming in July and August, when rainfall patterns perpetuating landslides. The summer months (May and June) receive maximum tourist influx in hill station Manali and is a great time for holidays or honeymoon trip.
- Summer Season: Summer or pre-monsoon season in India, lasting from April to June (April to July in Northern India). And temperatures average around 32–40 °C in most of the interior (10°C to 25°C in Himachal Pradesh). Snow can be viewed only at very high altitudes like as Kufri, Rohtang Pass or Leh.
- MonsoonS Season: The main monsoon season in India, which lasts from mid-June to September (July and mid-September in northern India). Monsoon rainfall starts to recede from Northern India early in October. Southern India usually receives more rain. It is absolutely not the best time to visit Shimla Manali as due to mudslides from heavy rainfall are very common here.
- Winter Season: Winter season in India, lasting from November to February. December and January are the coldest months, with mean temperatures of in Indian Himalayas. There is a huge variation in the climatic conditions of Himachal Pradesh due to variation in altitudes. And temperatures average around 16 to 21 °C (61 to 70 °F), and nighttime temperatures average 2–8 °C (36–46 °F). November and February are best to come for winter activities like skiing and ice skating in Manali. Snowfalls and landslides are conducted in the quaint hill station of Manali during winter months. Visitors are encouraged to take the heavy wool – suit when to visit the mountain resort in the winter time shooting the cool climate in order to avoid freezing.
There are three domestic airports Gaggal Airport (Kangra), Shimla Airport (Shimla), Bhuntar Airport (Kullu) in Himachal Pradesh. Shimla Airport is located 17.2 kms in the region of Jabarhatti which is about 23 kms from the town. The air distance between New Delhi and Kullu is 333.77 kms. Gaggal, Airport is located at a distance of 13 kms from Dharamshala.
“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step, And a journey of a newly married life must start with a romantic night.”
Honeymoon is the most exciting part of the wedding celebrations, when the marriage celebrations is over. A honeymoon is a special occasion when the newly married wife and husband get closer and intimate with each other. It would be not wrong to say that each partner needs to make their honeymoon on a perfect time.
Traveling, it has always been fun, but the marriage brings lots of drama, comedy and tragedy in life. The excitement of exploring new sites, check out new stuff, meeting new people is what life around. However, prior to undergoing a great variety of these flavors, why not to catch the first trailer, with some elements of fantasy? Well, every couple must get to taste the good aspects of getting married in their honeymoon.
Newly weds women have double the tension of a honeymoon. Why? Because not only they have a need to gorgeous at all times when on a honeymoon, they have to become accustomed to the new person in their life. Therefore, here are some honeymoon tips for newly married couple that may help you make your honeymoon so special, that you”ll be pleased he/she made the right decision to say “I do” to your special one.
1. Time – Best Time for Honeymoon
This is one of the basics tip honeymoon traveling. It is important to know, what is the best time to honeymoon in India? In this case, whether you are considering going directly after the wedding, make sure you”ve packed your bag and other details are maintained. If it is overly feeling tired and stressed, consider traveling after just a few months after your wedding.
2. Travel Light – Pack Light Bag for Honeymoon
This is the second most honeymoon touring tips, what to pack for a honeymoon? No matter where you travel for honeymoon in India, in case of traveling with a heavy bag, always you will face problems, especially during transit. At your honeymoon, it needs to being relaxed, be soft. So, start by packaging or keeping a light bag is with you so that it can move and carry easily without having to fight.
3. Honeymoon Destinations – Get A Place That Both of You Like
If you are a newlywed couple, or have no idea about the best place for honeymoon in India, then pick a place that both of you will like. Plan out your honeymoon wisely according to your desired destinations, so that both of you experience the same level of excitement and convenience when you go there. Importantly, make sure that you have led to important documents for your honeymoon as the country license and passport etc.
Take a look at few the best advices for your honeymoon that you must try out as a couple.
- To cover your travel expenses, DON”T rely on wedding gifts.
- Point of a spontaneous activity which would you don”t normally do; that will make your trip worth remembering!
- Take around the clock to enjoy the honeymoon or destination (a weekend of four days is much time to rest and relax).
- If it rains, or the tour is canceled and you expect nothing or something else happen on your honeymoon trip. Do not let them the small stuff ruin your incredible experience once in life.
- Keep your wallet and cash in a safe & a secure place after getting out on a trip.
- Pick something that will going to love to wear on your honeymoon night.
- Play a game of conversation, or get to talk about interesting topics.
- Be romantic. Play music. Drink champagne. Watch together the sunrise or sunset, it brings in a sense of new beginning and a fresh start for the newly-married couples.
- Leave your cell phone, or keep the ringer volume to low.
- Do not browse the Internet. Spend this precious time with your spouse, keep this trip in a double block state confidentiality, just the two of you truly know. Means, Facebook or any other social site does not have be in the loop on everything.
- Surprise your loved by order delicious breakfast in bed, plan a day excursion, and a romantic sunset walk, etc.
- Whether you forget something or can not do, does not feel like taking the whole tour see of?
- The weather could be unpredictable, but do not be completely ruined their plans.
- There is something about the music you hear in the planning of your wedding and honeymoon: never forgets, ever.
- Do not rely only on the sights, tour: get a sample of local flavor by shopping locally.
- Get home at least one full day before heading back to work (if possible).
And last one honeymoon tips for couples is to get lovely images both of you and make a Honeymoon Photo Album to post to your loved one, who were a part of your special day. It is rightly said wherein each life partner needs to make their honeymoon a memorable moment.
Nothing is particularly complicated for your honeymoon tour here—that’s the point. We offer only common desires you should ask yourself through your honeymoon planning to make sure you don’t forget anything important.
Let your newly married life scale new heights with this list of interesting things you must do on your honeymoon to make the trip more romantic. These honeymoon travel tips for the newly married couple will help have a splendid time with each, and will be given a lot of good memories that you can cherish forever.
Now we have a simple question for you, which we’d like you to answer by sending an email by: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which of the best things in this article is most important for your plan a tour for a couple on honeymoon?
What our INDIAN HOLIDAY MAKERS SAYS…..!
Indiavisitonline! Wonderful travel agency! Nicely fantastic when it came to planning our Shimla honeymoon. They helped us plan a luxury or beautiful honeymoon (2nd anniversary trips), we got an excellent honeymoon package that included a lot of extras. And they made some other recommnedations within our price point, but we ended up sticking with our original choice. We got everything we paid for. I would definitely recommend indiavisitonline to anyone planning a Shimla honeymoon. Thank you IVO for all of your help!
Hello, friends, If you want the best in planning your honeymoon destination, then call Indiavisitonline Travel. They took care of all of your arrangements and offer an INCREDIBLE deal for such a luxury hotel/resort. I needed to plan a honeymoon for my wife and I explained IVO tour operators to what I was looking for and my price range. Thank you so much for arranging such a terrific resort package. I am truly appreciative for their worked and all they did to make our honeymoon so memorable. I would suggest indiavisitonline to anyone looking for MANALI travel agents.
If you are looking for a fantastically executed service that will be a breeze to do, bring a smile to your faces and also make the honeymoon unforgettable look no further. Would love to say we would recommended Indiavisitonline again but alas weddings are a once in a lifetime thing as are honeymoons.
The manali hotels food was fantastic and the staff were friendly and accomodative! The last tour days was beautiful and unforgettable ! Overall A+ vacation!Thank you again for always showing us such a wonderful vacation! Transportation and transfers were also great! We took full advantage of having the hillfront suite. The cost was worth the stay at Manali. If you are looking for a romani hotel feel Glacier resort is where you want to stay. Services was delicious. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for.
Shimla Manali was the most awesome wedding and honeymoon location we could have ever found in India. The resort is intimate and personal. The food is amazing, not what you would expect from an all inclusive (normally a buffet). The staff is so wonderfully friendly and there is no detail that is missed. We will always cherish our wonderful memories for this amazing piece of paradise.
Its nice, we want to thank you (indiavisitonline) so much for all your assistance with our honeymoon. and I can say without a doubt that Glacier resort was the best place I have ever stayed. You gave me every possible way to reach you, even your home phone number. That is true customer service. You should be very proud of yourself. So…if you do more than just Honeymoons, I would love deal with you again. Basically we will need to see what we will need to save up. Thanks Once again.
We have worked with many travel providers in India last four years and not a single organization had provided this level of support, customization, and professionalism. IndianVisaOnline were very patient in dealing with me and did everything that I asked so thanks for making it so easy. Tour schedule completely seamless and the ladies loved every Manali tour. We had an absolutely fantastic trip to Kullu Manali.
We have a great experience using indiavisitonline Honeymoons. Each time we contacted our travel agent, he/she was friendly, helpful, and responsive. We booked our honeymoon Delhi to Shimla-Manali, It was wonderful, and Unforgettable, amazing hotels in great hilly locations throughout the trip. Thankkfully, they saved us the planning headache and hassle from having to figure out how to hire taxis and getting to Volvo. Truely, the whole touring process very easy so we could focus on our honeymoon and enjoying everyting ourselves! Indiavisitonline, great value for the excellent quality and service. Finally, accept my appreciation to your team.
I just wanted to say that your website indiavisitonline is incredible. I haven’t ever come across such an easy, user friendly and effective website before. Your response to queries was fast and informative without any hitches. Our honeymoon was a blast, a lot of which is down to you. We were pleased to find that all the charm that wooed us the first time still remained and even some of our favorite staff were still there and still on great form.
Manali tour was great! We told indiavisitonline exactly what we wanted and by the next morning we had our itinerary ready for us in our emails. It was the perfect honeymoon in the most beautiful place in the world. Thanks – and more importantly You made it a trip to remember!
GREAT!! Words cannot describe how amazing our trip was in the God Lands… we would have never gone to this paradise without the help of IndiaVisitOnline. Your staff are the good knowledgeable, I have found anywhere and will always book my future journey with the friendly traveled agents at IVO, thank you ! !
We have been advantages to travel to Manali several times and this time we wanted to visit Manali + Shimla. On previous trips I spent hours finding hotels, sites to visit and making all the reservations. Indiavisitonline operators communicated by email frequently with suggestions and clarifications. They sent us a personalized book of our honeymoon trip itinerary, specially tabbed and organized with all our accommodations, and Delhi Volvo bus tickets or tour contacts. We enjoyed shimla rainfalls, picturesque shimla towns. I would highly recommend Indiavisitonline services to others. Hopefully we will get back to Shinmla Manali and use Indiavisitonline touring again.
AMAZING experience! I am a traveling person and this trip to KULLU MANALI was the most exciting amazing trip, I have had, thank you very much to indiavisitonline. There is no way that we would have had the same experience if planned this manali trip ourselves. Indiavisitonline treated us best thing we have treated ourselves! Great job indiavisitonline!
My husband and I joined indiavisitonline to plan our dream honeymoon, and this vendor is amazing! we are so thankful them. really took the time to hear what we were interested in and made the best recommendations that fit. I am completely happy that indiavisitonline a great vendor to help us with our tour planning process from Delhi. The hotels, we booked were excellent and We were able to just relax and enjoy each tour point we visited! Highly Recommended!!
I would highly recommend Snowpark Resort as a gorgeous holiday resort and also as a beautiful honeymoon location. Everything all fell into place perfectly. They provided us a faultless service. A brilliant idea to start off with, the system itself is easy to use, highly flexible, and customisable.
Indiavisitonline rohtang pass tour was well planned and managed. From the initial stages i.e. booking to visiting different places the responsible personnel were very cooperative and detailed everything to the required information.
I just wanted to say THANK YOU !!! and I cannot say enough for everything you put together for us. OUR TRIP was above and beyond our expectations and Manali truly beautiful and magical and remarkable. Additionally, I would like to convey my great thanks to Miss Mamta, everything was planned perfectly. Thank you once again.
Indiavisitonline Honeymoons help us book our great manali honeymoon last minute just after my wedding. Really they took care of travel arrangements and have positive things to say about their experience. We initially wanted to go to places like ROHTANG POINT but the time was just not right to go there(heavy snowfall). To be honest, I think we could have not found a better deal if we had done it on our own…! All the indiavisitonline team help us book our honeymoon since we had delayed the planning process and needed to book quick. Ultimately we had an incredible time, something that we will never forget. They offered best possible deal with a great meal plan and put us in great hotels based on our needs/wants and budget. Thank You Mehul and the staff for an Unforgettable Honeymoon.
My husband and I just returned from a wonderful tour of Shimla-Manali. I was thrilled at Rohtang tour as well Shimla Kufri. Whether it was so cloudy weather, but we enjoyed this. Specially our honeymoon Dinner was just lovely, and be warm welcomed by hotel staffs. I wanted to thank #indiavisitonline very much for the work that you did in organising our travel! We’d a really wonderful and many good memories! (Kiran Pingale)