Chandigarh to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package – All travel specifications
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Chandigarh Flight Pickup & Drop||Chandigarh International Airport (IXC)|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 5,990/couple|
7 Nights / 8 Days Honeymoon Packages from Chandigarh to Shimla Manali Itinerary
Your tour begins on after arrival at Chandigarh Airport/Railway Junction.. After arrival transfer Chandigarh to Shimla overnight journey via Volvo bus about 115 kms. You will reach in Shimla Next day morning time.
Transportation: by Flight, Volvo
On arrival Shimla hotel Check-in. After a Himachali breakfast drive to the sightseeing of Shimla. The place which you will be visiting needs no description. The place is known for its scenic beauty popularly known as the Queen of Hills. Shimla is a place to be in there are many interesting places in Shimla which are worth a visit. You will start your tour with the Jakhoo Temple. A temple dedicated to the Lord Hanuman. A big festival takes place every year at the time of Dushera. One of the tallest statues of Lord Hanuman is situated on the Jakhoo Hill. Then you will be visiting the Christ Church. The second oldest church in North India. A church worth a visit. The satisfaction you get by sitting down at this church is beyond words. After having some spiritual trip. You will be heading down to the Ridge Road where you can just relax and spend some quality time. All the major cultural activities take place on the Ridge Road. You can enjoy some scenic beauty in Shimla. The place is all covered by the mountains which gives a reason to the tourists to visit this place again and again. Evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions: Kalbadevi Temple, Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and The Mall
Shimla Hotel: Hotel Landmark, Hotel Aachman Regency & Similer
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner
After breakfast and refresh for Shimla, Kufri Tour. Kufri is a small hill spot just 13 kms from Shimla. At Kufri, you will be found mesmerizing views of snowy mountains all around. In the evening return to the hotel and free to stroll on The Mall Road. Get dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions:Kufri Fun World, The Himalayan Nature Park, Indira Tourist Park, Fagu, Mahasu Peak
Activity: Horse ride, Yak ride
After morning breakfast, checkout from the hotel and drive for Shimla to Manali road journey. The total distance from Shimla to Manali is approx 270 km. Manali is a world popular as “Valley of Gods”. Enroute Manali, you will visit Kullu Valley, Pandoh Dam, Sundar Nagar Lake, Hanogi Mata Temple, Kullu Vaishno Devi Temple etc. On arrival Manali in the evening time, check-in to the hotel. Get rest and refresh. Enjoy a delicious dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Transportation: by Car
Manali Hotel: Hotel Snow park, Glacier Resort & Similer
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner or Candlelight Dinner on demand
After breakfast, drive from the hotel for the Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour. You will come across a wonderful small town in your trip known as Manikaran. It is around 35 kilometers from Kullu. It is a religious hub for Sikhs and the Hindus. A town known for its beautiful landscapes. The town is also known for its Gurdwara and Temples. It attracts a lot of tourists every year from all across the globe. The town possesses temples of Vishnu, Krishna and Rama. The small town is located on the Parvati River. It also attracts a lot of Sikh Followers. The weather is quite pleasant in the summer season. But it’s quite chilly in the winter season. Being it a town in the North India. You will be visiting the Gurdwara and Temples to witness the ultimate beauty of these places. While driving down to these places you will be coming across some wonderful scenic beauty which will rejuvenate you. After a religious day tour, return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions: Manikaran Gurudwara, Great Himalayan National Park, Raghunath Temple, Bijli Mahadev Temple, Pandoh Dam, Friendship Peak, Chandrakhani Pass
Today morning after breakfast, you will go out for an excursion trip to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. Rohtang Pass attracts a lot of Tourists every year. The specialty of this place is you get snow throughout the year. But there is a point that needs to be mentioned. The Rohtang Pass is closed during the winter season. Reason being the stormy weather. It generally opens in the summer season. You get a wonderful panoramic view of the Hills. There you can enjoy Skiing, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride, Paragliding, Zorbing its adventurous activities. And of course a lot of snow to play with. On the way of Rohtang pass visit Gulaba, Kothi, Marhi and Rallha waterfalls. Afternoon return back to the hotel. Rest till evening and get dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions:Rohtang Pass, Jogini Waterfall, Nehru Kund, Kothi, Gulaba, Marhi, Hampta Pass, Solang Valley, Solang Nullah, Beas Kund, Rahala Falls etc.
Activity: Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride
After breakfast, this day you will have a mesmerizing tour of the place, popularly known as the Valley of Gods i.e. Manali. The place is known for its wonderful weather. People generally prefer to go in summer time. You will be visiting some of the wonderful places in Manali. Your tour will start with the Hadimba Temple. A wonderful temple on the Hills. After this you will head towards the Solang Valley. It is a place which is worth a visit. You can experience some wonderful sports during summer as well as winter season. It is on the way to the most popular place in Manali i.e. Manali is a soothing place which can add a lot of beauty to your trip. Later return back to Manali hotel before evening. Get dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions: Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple
Activity: Shopping at local market
In the morning arrival at Chandigarh from Manali (193 km) and transfer to Chandigarh Airport (IXC) /Railway Junction (CDG) for your onward journey to home.
- Private airport/hotel transfer upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodations in Shimla and Manali.
- Hotel breakfast daily; three-course dinners (veg or non-veg), including a welcome drink at hotel check-in.
- Personal sightseeing car. (enjoy the freedom of your own car to roam far and wide)
- Full support for all travel journey.
- Airfare from your point of origin to and from the trip is not included in the package.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, outside food, passport and visa fees,insurance, airport taxes and fees, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Optional sightseeing tours. (prices and availability subject to change)
- High/On season surcharge if applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘includes’ box.
- Gratuities to tour guides, driver, and trip manager.
- GST of 5%.
- Booking of any travel services represents your acceptance T & C set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand company T & C prior to confirm booking.
- Your inquiry does not guarantee booking confirmation. Your booking will be initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email/phone-call within 24 hours (working day).
- Once confirm booking by a partial or full payment, cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Package rates may vary due to hotel/volvo/car/air-ticket/train-ticket availability. We reserve all right to make price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Please refer to our Cancellation and Money Refund Policy before you make any confirm booking.
- Local tour agents reserves all right to make modifications in tour itinerary/arrangements, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- The tour agent holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, car or any other means. Any baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour or in hotel unless insured.
- As we will make all effort to retain a regular operation, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
- Please print your booking e-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of activity to the tour guide. And remember e-Ticket is your proof of hotel/volvo/car confirm booking.
- All the tour guides are bilingual, Hindi/English. If it happens that there are only Hindi speaking visitors on the tour, the tour will only with Hindi tour guide.
- Children elder than 5 years of age travel will be charged, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the hotel room.
Enquiry now for Shimla Manali Chandigarh trip special offers and discounts
List of Chandigarh to Shimla Kullu Manali Packages
List of Shimla Manali Hotels Packages
How to reach Chandigarh to Manali
There are two best road route by National Highway to get Chandigarh to Shimla Manali
- via NH3 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Chandigarh To Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 307.4 km, and Travel Time by this road route is 6 h 33 min with traffic and 6 h 15 min without traffic.
- via NH 21A and NH3 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Chandigarh To Manali by this route is approx 293 km, and Travel Time by this road route is 6 h 53 min with traffic and 6 h 30 min without traffic.
Get the exact Chandigarh-Manali road route map with distance, directions and time view here
Why choose Shimla Kullu Manali for honeymoon from Chandigarh?
If you are seeking Shimla Kullu Manali Package from Chandigarh with plenty of adventure activities, then you check out below listed are customized budget to luxury honeymoon packages. People from worldwide come to experience spellbinding adventure activities here. Manali offers a wonderful setting for enjoying honeymoon, and an ideal summer getaway for those who want to relax in the snowy mountains and spend time in isolation. A honeymoon is a superb experience at once in everyone’s life, remembering that you will take till your last breath. Make your once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon experience memorable with our couple friendly honeymoon packages.
Kullu and Manali are engaged picturesque places compound with an exotic view, not only for honeymooners but also tourists from around the world. Manali, located in the heart of the Kullu Valley of Himachal Pradesh is dotted with some of the finest ski resorts in the country, where one can thoroughly enjoy this bracing activity. Kullu-Manali is definitely an enviable climate that seeks panoramic views, magnificent fountains, or traditional quiet towns. Apart from the exotic wildlife century The Great Himalayan National Park, Kullu Valley is also renowned for its incredible wealth of plant and abundance of wildflowers.
Thus, it’s important to choose only the Best Manali Honeymoon Package, which are offered by renowned honeymoon travel agents IndiaVisitOnline. Our packages come with Volvo reserved tickets, accommodations at the best area hotels assure confirmed, pick and drop premises, tour guides for explaining more about the place and the auxiliary services as appropriate. We also organize Chandigarh to Shimla honeymoon trip in such a manner that every location can be visited over its better time. This will assist the young newlyweds couples to appreciate the beauty of the sites and having an amazing time. Today, Himachal ranks as one of the top honeymoon destinations of the world, due to its large variety of choices attractive rates and high levels of satisfaction offered.
The most beautiful hill station in India, Shimla-Manali and Kullu are considered as some of the ultimate honeymoon destinations in the northwestern region of the great Himalayas. Kullu and Manali offer the right kind of quiet, serene, and perfect honeymoon atmosphere for newlyweds to understand each other. Here, we provide all information about online hotel reservation for a visit to Shimla, Kullu and Manali, which are regarded as honeymooners paradise.
Fill out this form and receive special offers for Chandigarh to Shimla Manali Holidays.