isiting Shimla Kullu Manali in India has been one of the highest priorities for people in order to enjoy their holiday or honeymoon in the country during summers or winters. There are a lot tourist places in India, and as well as in Himachal Pradesh, who consider the Himalayan mountains to be the perfect destination to spend their vacation time.
If you are planning a romantic Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Coimbatore in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, then check out our the best honeymooners choice budget to luxury packages with prices here. You can also personalize your trips by querying with us, so that all itineraries are planned to the smallest detail. This will enable you to save your time and return the overall value of your money.
The snow caped white hills, deep horror valleys, beautiful meadows, rivulets and world”s tallest pine trees provide ideal setting for spending the most memorable honeymoon packages amidst the Himalayas lap. You can get involved and enjoy Paragliding, skiing and other adventurous activities on this trip. Imagine a honeymoon with snowflakes falling softly outside, while you snuggle together under a rug and keep warm with a steaming cup of coffee or tea. The fresco, romantic and cheerful cold weather in the region of Kullu Manali tends to impress honeymooners and tourists.
There are plenty of beautiful places to explore in Kullu Manali which can really add enchantment to your honeymoon trip. The points that add charm to the beauty of the region of Kullu Manali are Kothi groove, Nehru Kund, Chitkul, Gulaba, Rahala falls and Solang Valley. Now, if resting in the lap of real nature with luxurious accommodation is your idea of a perfect honeymoon getaway, then Kullu Manali Shimla should be your next honeymoon trip destinations. And with our following Coimbatore to Manali Tour Package, you can rest assured of having a great time in/around these soulful cities of Himachal Pradesh.
Best guide for Coimbatore to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Tour Package – All travel specifications ( by flight, train, volvo bus, car )
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Coimbatore Flight Pickup & Drop||Coimbatore International Airport (CJB)|
|Flight Details||Coimbatore – Delhi – Coimbatore|
|Flight Cost||₹ 2,500/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 12,800/couple|
Coimbatore to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Tour Itinerary
- 1st Day: Get morning/day flight from Coimbatore (CJB) to New Delhi (DEL), after arrival Delhi transfer to Shimla via Volvo bus about 370 kms.
- 2nd Day: Shimla Sightseeing Tour (Kalbadevi Temple, Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and The Mall) by personal non AC cab.
- 3rd Day: Shimla Kufri Tour (popular for horse/yak rides) by personal non AC cab.
- 4th Day: Shimla to Manali Journey approx 270 kms.
- 5th Day: Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour by personal non AC cab.
- 6th Day: Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley tour (famous for Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride) by personal non AC cab.
- 7th Day: Local Manali tour (Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple), and evening return Manali to Delhi Journey by Volvo bus approx 580 kms.
- 8th Day: In the moring arrival at Delhi and transfer to Delhi IGI Airport (DEL) /Railway Junction (DLI) for your onward journey to Coimbatore.
- Private airport/hotel transfer upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodations in Shimla and Manali.
- Hotel breakfast daily; three-course dinners (veg or non-veg), including a welcome drink at hotel check-in.
- Personal sightseeing car. (enjoy the freedom of your own car to roam far and wide)
- Full support for all travel journey.
- Airfare from your point of origin to and from the trip is not included in the package.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, outside food, passport and visa fees, insurance, airport taxes and fees, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Optional sightseeing tours. (prices and availability subject to change)
- High/On season surcharge if applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘includes’ box.
- Gratuities to tour guides, driver, and trip manager.
- GST of 5%.
- Please print your booking e-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of activity to the tour guide. And remember e-Ticket is your proof of hotel/volvo/car confirm booking.
- All the tour guides are bilingual, Hindi/English. If it happens that there are only Hindi speaking visitors on the tour, the tour will only with Hindi tour guide.
- Children elder than 5 years of age travel will be charged, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the hotel room.
Terms & Condition
- Booking of any travel services represents your acceptance T & C set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand company T & C prior to confirm booking.
- Your inquiry does not guarantee booking confirmation. Your booking will be initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email/phone-call within 24 hours (working day).
- Once confirm booking by a partial or full payment, cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Package rates may vary due to hotel/volvo/car/air-ticket/train-ticket availability. We reserve all right to make price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Please refer to our Cancellation and Money Refund Policy before you make any confirm booking.
- Local tour agents reserves all right to make modifications in tour itinerary/arrangements, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- The tour agent holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, car or any other means. Any baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour or in hotel unless insured.
- As we will make all effort to retain a regular operation, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
Coimbatore (CJB) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Time Table
Airlines Name Flight No. Departure time
Days Air India AI-0539 15:05 19:50 mon/tue/wed/thu/fri/S/sun IndiGo 6E-985 11:20 14:25 mon/tue/wed/thu/fri/S/sun IndiGo 6E-396 19:05 22:20 mon/tue/wed/thu/fri/S/sun Jet Airways 9W-364 02:45 07:50 mon/tue/wed/thu/fri/S/sun
Coimbatore (CBE) to Delhi (DLI) Trains
Train Train Name Origin Departure time Destination Arrival time M T W T F S S 16687 Mangalore central Navyug Express Coimbatore Jn 0:45 Shakurbasti 0:43 N Y N N N N N 16317 Kanyakumari Himsagar Express Coimbatore Jn 1:25 Shakurbasti 0:43 N N N N N Y N 12647 Kongu Express Coimbatore Jn 15:05 H Nizamuddin 14:15 N N N N N N Y 12625 Kerala Express Coimbatore Jn 20:05 New Delhi 13:40 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 12645 Nizamuddin Exp Coimbatore Jn 23:45 H Nizamuddin 17:05 N N N N N Y N 12643 Nizamuddin Exp Coimbatore Jn 23:45 H Nizamuddin 17:05 N Y N N N N N
Coimbatore To Shimla Manali by Road
There are not any direct Airways / Trains or Bus transport available between Coimbatore and Shimla Manali. The best way to travel from Coimbatore to Shimla/Manali is travelling by train from Coimbatore to Delhi/Chandigarh and there continue travel to Manali by State Transport bus or hired Indica AC/Non-AC car.