Madurai to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Tour Package – All travel specifications
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Madurai Flight Pickup & Drop||Madurai Airport (IXM)|
|Flight Details||Madurai – Delhi – Madurai|
|Flight Cost||₹ 5,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 14,700/couple|
Popular Madurai to Shimla Kullu Manali Packages
- 4 Nights 5 Days Magnificent Madurai Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package in ₹14,000.00
- 5 Nights Luxury Madurai to Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package in ₹17,500.00
- 6 Nights 7 Days Unforgettable Madurai Shimla Manali Couple Tour Package in ₹18,000.00
- 7 Nights Nature Paradise Shimla Manali Honeymoon from Madurai by Air in ₹19,000.00
Madurai to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package Itinerary
- 1st Day: Get morning/day flight from Madurai (IXM) to New Delhi (DEL), after arrival Delhi transfer to Shimla via Volvo bus about 370 kms.
- 2nd Day: Shimla Sightseeing Tour (Kalbadevi Temple, Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and The Mall) by personal non AC cab.
- 3rd Day: Shimla Kufri Tour (popular for horse/yak rides) by personal non AC cab.
- 4th Day: Shimla to Manali Journey approx 270 kms.
- 5th Day: Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour by personal non AC cab.
- 6th Day: Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley tour (famous for Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride) by personal non AC cab.
- 7th Day: Local Manali tour (Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple), and evening return Manali to Delhi Journey by Volvo bus approx 580 kms.
- 8th Day: In the moring arrival at Delhi and transfer to Delhi IGI Airport (DEL) /Railway Junction (DLI) for your onward journey to Madurai.
- Private airport/hotel transfer upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodations in Shimla and Manali.
- Hotel breakfast daily; three-course dinners (veg or non-veg), including a welcome drink at hotel check-in.
- Personal sightseeing car. (enjoy the freedom of your own car to roam far and wide)
- Full support for all travel journey.
- Airfare from your point of origin to and from the trip is not included in the package.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, outside food, passport and visa fees,
insurance, airport taxes and fees, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Optional sightseeing tours. (prices and availability subject to change)
- High/On season surcharge if applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘includes’ box.
- Gratuities to tour guides, driver, and trip manager.
- GST of 5%.
- Please print your booking e-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of activity to the tour guide. And remember e-Ticket is your proof of hotel/volvo/car confirm booking.
- All the tour guides are bilingual, Hindi/English. If it happens that there are only Hindi speaking visitors on the tour, the tour will only with Hindi tour guide.
- Children elder than 5 years of age travel will be charged, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the hotel room.
Terms & Condition
- Booking of any travel services represents your acceptance T & C set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand company T & C prior to confirm booking.
- Your inquiry does not guarantee booking confirmation. Your booking will be initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email/phone-call within 24 hours (working day).
- Once confirm booking by a partial or full payment, cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Package rates may vary due to hotel/volvo/car/air-ticket/train-ticket availability. We reserve all right to make price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Please refer to our Cancellation and Money Refund Policy before you make any confirm booking.
- Local tour agents reserves all right to make modifications in tour itinerary/arrangements, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- The tour agent holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, car or any other means. Any baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour or in hotel unless insured.
- As we will make all effort to retain a regular operation, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
Madurai (IXM) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Time Table
|Airlines Name||Flight No.||Departure time|
MADURAI JN (MDU) to NEW DELHI (NDLS) Trains
|Train||Train Name||Origin||Departure time||Destination||Arrival time||M||T||W||T||F||S||S|
|12687||Dehradun Exp||Madurai Jn||23:35||H Nizamuddin||20:40||N||N||Y||N||N||N||N|
|12641||Tirukkural Exp||Madurai Jn||23:55||H Nizamuddin||18:00||N||N||Y||N||Y||N||N|
|12651||Sampark Kranti||Madurai Jn||23:55||H Nizamuddin||18:00||Y||N||N||N||N||Y||N|
List of Madurai to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package
List of Shimla Manali Hotels Packages
ature lovers, adventure lovers there is only place in India which can satisfy your souls that is Shimla and Manali. Shimla and Manali are home to excellent things which one fantasizes for. Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Madurai can be booked at dirt cheap prices. The beauty of these cannot be written down in words. You need to visit these places and explore every bit of it to witness their charm.
Shimla is dubbed as the Queen of the hills and it justifies every bit of it. Protruding hills are a sign that it surely is the Queen of the Hills. Talking about Manali known as the Valley of Gods is home to some excellent temples. Hadimba temple, Manu temple these are some temples which are world renowned for their heritage. You even have a chance of experiencing some thrilling sports activities which can give you an adrenaline rush.
The road trips won’t even bother you as the scenes from Shimla to Manali are scintillating. There is a place nearby Shimla called Kufri. It is a pure entertainer of a place. Kufri amusement park could turn out be heaven for the kids. It is home to the largest Go kart track in the world. Nearby Manali there is Manikaran which is revered by Sikhs and Hindus from all across the globe. These places should be on the list of not to miss. Go out there enjoy every moment in that place and you wont repent visiting their that’s for sure.