Kerala to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Tour Packages – All travel specifications
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Kerala Flight Pickup & Drop||Kochi International Airport (COK)|
|Flight Details||Kerala – Delhi – Kerala|
|Flight Cost||₹ 4,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 13,600/couple|
List of Kerala to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages
List of Shimla Manali Hotels
Kerala to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package Itinerary
- 1st Day: Get morning/day flight from Kerala (COK) to New Delhi (DEL), after arrival Delhi transfer to Shimla via Volvo bus about 370 kms.
- 2nd Day: Shimla Sightseeing Tour (Kalbadevi Temple, Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and The Mall) by personal non AC cab.
- 3rd Day: Shimla Kufri Tour (popular for horse/yak rides) by personal non AC cab.
- 4th Day: Shimla to Manali Journey approx 270 kms.
- 5th Day: Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour by personal non AC cab.
- 6th Day: Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley tour (famous for Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride) by personal non AC cab.
- 7th Day: Local Manali tour (Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple), and evening return Manali to Delhi Journey by Volvo bus approx 580 kms.
- 8th Day: In the moring arrival at Delhi and transfer to Delhi IGI Airport (DEL) /Railway Junction (DLI) for your onward journey to Kerala.
- Private airport/hotel transfer upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodations in Shimla and Manali.
- Hotel breakfast daily; three-course dinners (veg or non-veg), including a welcome drink at hotel check-in.
- Personal sightseeing car. (enjoy the freedom of your own car to roam far and wide)
- Full support for all travel journey.
- Airfare from your point of origin to and from the trip is not included in the package.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, outside food, passport and visa fees, insurance, airport taxes and fees, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Optional sightseeing tours. (prices and availability subject to change)
- High/On season surcharge if applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘includes’ box.
- Gratuities to tour guides, driver, and trip manager.
- GST of 5%.
- Please print your booking e-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of activity to the tour guide. And remember e-Ticket is your proof of hotel/volvo/car confirm booking.
- All the tour guides are bilingual, Hindi/English. If it happens that there are only Hindi speaking visitors on the tour, the tour will only with Hindi tour guide.
- Children elder than 5 years of age travel will be charged, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the hotel room.
Terms & Condition
- Booking of any travel services represents your acceptance T & C set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand company T & C prior to confirm booking.
- Your inquiry does not guarantee booking confirmation. Your booking will be initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email/phone-call within 24 hours (working day).
- Once confirm booking by a partial or full payment, cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Package rates may vary due to hotel/volvo/car/air-ticket/train-ticket availability. We reserve all right to make price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Please refer to our Cancellation and Money Refund Policy before you make any confirm booking.
- Local tour agents reserves all right to make modifications in tour itinerary/arrangements, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- The tour agent holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, car or any other means. Any baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour or in hotel unless insured.
- As we will make all effort to retain a regular operation, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
Kochi (COK) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Time Table
Airlines Name Flight No. Departure time
Days Air India AI-0047 20:15 23:20 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Air India AI-0466 07:20 10:45 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-706 19:40 22:55 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-439 16:00 21:00 M/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-6468 12:40 17:15 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-439 12:10 21:00 Tue IndiGo 6E-359 00:50 05:25 M/T/T/S IndiGo 6E-298 08:00 13:20 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-516 06:25 09:35 M/T/W/T/F/S/S IndiGo 6E-837 02:15 05:30 Jet Airways 9W-911 07:05 10:25 M/T/W/T/F/S/S SpiceJet SG-184 13:35 18:00 M/T/W/T/F/S SpiceJet SG-154 19:00 00:05* M/T/W/T/F/S/S SpiceJet SG-562 11:05 14:20 M/T/W/T/F/S/S Vistara UK-0882 10:00 13:00 M/T/W/T/F/S/S
ERS/Ernakulam to NDLS/New Delhi Trains
Train Train Name Origin Departure time Destination M T W T F S S 12287 Dehradun Exp Kochuveli 8:50 H Nizamuddin N N N N Y N N 12217 Sampark Kranthi Kochuveli 9:15 New Delhi N N N N N Y N 12483 Amritsar Exp Kochuveli 9:15 New Delhi N N Y N N N N 12625 Kerala Express Trivandrum Cntl 11:15 New Delhi Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 12643 Nizamuddin Exp Trivandrum Cntl 14:45 H Nizamuddin N Y N N N N N 16317 Kanyakumari Himsagar Exp Trivandrum Cntl 16:00 Shakurbasti N N N N Y N N 12431 Rajdhani Exp Trivandrum Cntl 19:15 H Nizamuddin N Y N Y Y N N
Kerala To Shimla Manali by Road
Kerala to Shimla Manali, that is a long way and no direct flights or trains or buses are available between Kerala to Manali Shimla. But you can take different starting point, first Kerala to Delhi by air or rail and the rest of the journey Delhi-Manali/Shimla via Chandigarh by Volvo or State Transport Bus or hired Indica AC/Non-AC car.
Here are two best ways to reach Kerala to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by National Highway road via Delhi.
- via NH 7 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Kerala
- To Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 3,132 km, and travel time from this road route is 45 h with traffic and 49 h without traffic.
- via National Highway 4 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Kerala
- To Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 3,087 km, and travel time from this road route is 51 h with traffic and 47 h without traffic.
Get the exact Kerala-Manali, Himachal Pradesh road route map with distance, directions and time view here
himla Manali honeymoon is the perfect way to enjoy the natural treasures of Himalayan mountain, and exploring splendid buildings shaped by Victorian style of architecture in Himachal Pradesh. Therefore, we offer you a better price for Manali honeymoon packages from Kerala, which give the ultimate start to a happy and romantic marriage life in the “Land of Gods”.
A honeymoon is the true essence of yourself and your sweetheart able to spend more time together by celebrate their union leads to a strong link and foremost to become a stress free holiday. Most couples like their honeymoon wear out at a very special and highly far away from home location. And the second one consideration is honeymoon packages of your preference must comply your every need and requests and as well as your budget.
To make your romantic honeymoon memorable, we”re available here with best honeymoon packages in India. Located in northern region of India, Himachal Pradesh is one of the most prosperous state and home of the world recognized standing hill stations like Kullu, Manali, Shimla. Himachal Pradesh Tourism is private in the heart of India as the peak explorer destinations. Such segments are well concurrent with Delhi. The scenic beauty of Himachal Pradesh is splendid, and an exciting visit to Kullu Manali and Shimla can leave you spellbound. It provides a billion of golden memories, they really can be shared with your near and dear hearts be readily and stays in your heart until eternity.
Here you will find the best Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Kerala as well as other Indian states. If you are one that chase a love of nature and are seeking in exploring the wonders, which contemplates Kullu Manali are the sites that adapt to your liking offering scope to venture beyond the ranges of blue sky at the horizon and to discover new valleys, forests, rivers, and high mountains.