Rajkot to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Tour Package from – All travel specifications
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Rajkot Flight Pickup & Drop||Rajkot Airport (RAJ)|
|Flight Details||Rajkot – Delhi – Rajkot|
|Flight Cost||₹ 4,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 14,800/couple|
Popular Rajkot to Shimla Kullu Manali Packages
- 4 Nights 5 Days Adventurous Rajkot Kullu Manali Package By Air in ₹20,000.00
- 5 Nights 6 Days Charming Rajkot Shimla Manali Package in ₹14,500.00
- 6 Nights Dreamy Rajkot to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package in ₹16,000.00
- 7 Nights 8 Days Corny Rajkot Shimla Manali Tour Package in ₹18,000.00
Rajkot to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package Itinerary
- 1st Day: Get morning/day flight from Rajkot (RAJ) to New Delhi (DEL), after arrival Delhi transfer to Shimla via Volvo bus about 370 kms.
- 2nd Day: Shimla Sightseeing Tour (Kalbadevi Temple, Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and The Mall) by personal non AC cab.
- 3rd Day: Shimla Kufri Tour (popular for horse/yak rides) by personal non AC cab.
- 4th Day: Shimla to Manali Journey approx 270 kms.
- 5th Day: Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour by personal non AC cab.
- 6th Day: Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley tour (famous for Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride) by personal non AC cab.
- 7th Day: Local Manali tour (Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple), and evening return Manali to Delhi Journey by Volvo bus approx 580 kms.
- 8th Day: In the moring arrival at Delhi and transfer to Delhi IGI Airport (DEL) /Railway Junction (DLI) for your onward journey to Rajkot.
- Private airport/hotel transfer upon arrival/departure.
- Hotel accommodations in Shimla and Manali.
- Hotel breakfast daily; three-course dinners (veg or non-veg), including a welcome drink at hotel check-in.
- Personal sightseeing car. (enjoy the freedom of your own car to roam far and wide)
- Full support for all travel journey.
- Airfare from your point of origin to and from the trip is not included in the package.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, wines, water, beverages, outside food, passport and visa fees,
insurance, airport taxes and fees, and foreign port taxes, unless otherwise specified.
- Optional sightseeing tours. (prices and availability subject to change)
- High/On season surcharge if applicable.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘includes’ box.
- Gratuities to tour guides, driver, and trip manager.
- GST of 5%.
- Please print your booking e-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of activity to the tour guide. And remember e-Ticket is your proof of hotel/volvo/car confirm booking.
- All the tour guides are bilingual, Hindi/English. If it happens that there are only Hindi speaking visitors on the tour, the tour will only with Hindi tour guide.
- Children elder than 5 years of age travel will be charged, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the hotel room.
Terms & Condition
- Booking of any travel services represents your acceptance T & C set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand company T & C prior to confirm booking.
- Your inquiry does not guarantee booking confirmation. Your booking will be initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email/phone-call within 24 hours (working day).
- Once confirm booking by a partial or full payment, cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Package rates may vary due to hotel/volvo/car/air-ticket/train-ticket availability. We reserve all right to make price adjustment without any prior notice.
- Please refer to our Cancellation and Money Refund Policy before you make any confirm booking.
- Local tour agents reserves all right to make modifications in tour itinerary/arrangements, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
- The tour agent holds itself free of any responsibility for any cause, in all matters connected with hotels, accommodations, sightseeing tours and transportation, whether by air, rail, bus, car or any other means. Any baggage and personal effects are at the owner’s risk throughout the tour or in hotel unless insured.
- As we will make all effort to retain a regular operation, we reserve all right to cancel any scheduled trip and issue a full refund to affected customers under special circumstances.
Rajkot (RAJ) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Time Table
|Airlines Name||Flight No.||Departure time|
RAJKOT JN (RJT) to DELHI S ROHILLA (DEE) Trains
|Train Name||Start Point||Departure time||Destination||Arrival time||Type||Service Days|
|12475||HAPA SVDK EXP||RAJKOT JN|
|06:50 AM||NEW DELHI|
|12477||JAM SVDK EXP||RAJKOT JN|
|06:50 AM||NEW DELHI|
|19579||RJT DEE EXPRESS||RAJKOT JN|
|12:30 PM||DELHI S ROHILLA|
|19565||UTTARANCHAL EXP||RAJKOT JN|
|1:30 PM||NEW DELHI|
|19263||DELHI SR EXPRESS||RAJKOT JN|
|7:35 PM||DELHI S ROHILLA|
|19269||PBR MOTIHARI EXP||RAJKOT JN|
List of Rajkot to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages
List of Shimla Manali Hotels
himla and Manali have always been a very special destination. The aura these places create is unimaginable. One can always plan of visiting Shimla and Himachal anytime. The best thing about these two places is you can visit them anytime. Manali dubbed as the valley of Gods reason being its rich temple history. There are plethora of temples in the place which can refresh your souls. On the other side there is Queen of the hills. These both places make a deadly combination.
Shimla and Manali are places which have so much in the bag. Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Rajkot can be booked within no time at dirt cheap prices. The Usp of these places are when there is scorching hot in other places of India. Himachal is the place which can help you cool down a lot. You even get snow during summers in Himachal. That’s the best part of these places. Some thrilling sports activities in the winters can for sure give you an adrenaline rush. The picturesque views of these places are a class apart. Protruding hills, soothing rivers, holy temples Wow! What a feeling you get.
Do not miss out to gorge upon some scrummy Maggie on the dhabas. All in all it’s a heaven on earth to describe these places at its best. Family, friends and groups do visit these places at the earliest and explore the unexplored. Manali and Shimla are places which can for sure leave an indelible mark on your minds.