himla and Manali have always been a very special destination. The aura these places create is unimaginable. One can always plan of visiting Shimla and Himachal anytime. The best thing about these two places is you can visit them anytime. Manali dubbed as the valley of Gods reason being its rich temple history. There are plethora of temples in the place which can refresh your souls. On the other side there is Queen of the hills. These both places make a deadly combination.
Shimla and Manali are places which have so much in the bag. Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Rajkot can be booked within no time at dirt cheap prices. The Usp of these places are when there is scorching hot in other places of India. Himachal is the place which can help you cool down a lot. You even get snow during summers in Himachal. That’s the best part of these places. Some thrilling sports activities in the winters can for sure give you an adrenaline rush. The picturesque views of these places are a class apart. Protruding hills, soothing rivers, holy temples Wow! What a feeling you get.
Do not miss out to gorge upon some scrummy Maggie on the dhabas. All in all it’s a heaven on earth to describe these places at its best. Family, friends and groups do visit these places at the earliest and explore the unexplored. Manali and Shimla are places which can for sure leave an indelible mark on your minds.
Best Rajkot to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Tour Package from – All travel specifications ( by flight, train, volvo bus, car )
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Rajkot Flight Pickup & Drop||Rajkot Airport (RAJ)|
|Flight Details||Rajkot – Delhi – Rajkot|
|Flight Cost||₹ 4,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 14,800/couple|
Rajkot to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Tour Itinerary
- 1st Day: Get morning/day flight from Rajkot (RAJ) to New Delhi (DEL), after arrival Delhi transfer to Shimla via Volvo bus about 370 kms.
- 2nd Day: Shimla Sightseeing Tour (Kalbadevi Temple, Scandal Point, Sankat Mochan Temple, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and The Mall) by personal non AC cab.
- 3rd Day: Shimla Kufri Tour (popular for horse/yak rides) by personal non AC cab.
- 4th Day: Shimla to Manali Journey approx 270 kms.
- 5th Day: Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour by personal non AC cab.
- 6th Day: Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley tour (famous for Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride) by personal non AC cab.
- 7th Day: Local Manali tour (Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple), and evening return Manali to Delhi Journey by Volvo bus approx 580 kms.
- 8th Day: In the moring arrival at Delhi and transfer to Delhi IGI Airport (DEL) /Railway Junction (DLI) for your onward journey to Rajkot.
Shimla Manali Tourist Places
Rajkot (RAJ) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Time Table
Airlines Name Flight No. Departure time
Days Air India AI-0498 07:35 08:55 Air India AI-0496 19:30 21:10
RAJKOT JN (RJT) to DELHI S ROHILLA (DEE) Trains
Train Name Start Point Departure time Destination Arrival time Type Service Days 12475 HAPA SVDK EXP RAJKOT JN
06:50 AM NEW DELHI
SF S/M/T/W/T/F/S 12477 JAM SVDK EXP RAJKOT JN
06:50 AM NEW DELHI
SF S/M/T/W/T/F/S 19579 RJT DEE EXPRESS RAJKOT JN
12:30 PM DELHI S ROHILLA
EXP S/M/T/W/T/F/S 19565 UTTARANCHAL EXP RAJKOT JN
1:30 PM NEW DELHI
EXP S/M/T/W/T/F/S 19263 DELHI SR EXPRESS RAJKOT JN
7:35 PM DELHI S ROHILLA
EXP S/M/T/W/T/F/S 19269 PBR MOTIHARI EXP RAJKOT JN
7:35 PM DELHI