Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Trichy – All travel specifications
|Duration||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Pickup and Drop||Trichy / Delhi IGI Airport/Railway Junction|
|Flight Details||Tiruchirappalli – Delhi – Tiruchirappalli|
|Volvo Pickup & Drop Point||Chanderlok Building Connaught Place|
|Flight Cost||₹ 4,500/person||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 5,990/couple|
6 Nights / 7 Days Trichy Shimla Manali Trichy Tour Package Itinerary
You will start off your trip when you arrival at the Delhi IGI Airport / Delhi Railway station from Trichy. Here our travel agent will welcomes you and head straight to Shimla. Do not forget to miss the scintillating views of the trip. Get down at the Queen of hills. Irrespective you are with your friends group, families, and school group. Shimla is going to turn out to be a cracker of a place. Check in at your respective hotels. Push off for some heavy dinner and go off to sleep. Next day could turn out to be one of the best days of your life.
Transportation: by Flight, Volvo
This day after stuffing yourself with some heavy breakfast, you will visit some of the most beautiful places nearby Shimla i.e. Kufri, Fagu, Naldhera, Chail.
- Kufri- Trust me it’s a cracker of a place, especially if you are with kids this place is going to make their day. Kufri is home to some exciting winter sports activities. You can experience and take best out of it.
- Fagu- It’s a beautiful place which is richly surrounded by flora and fauna. You get to witness some amazing views of the mountains. So do not miss out on the opportunity to miss the views.
- Naldhera- It is popularly known for its 9 hole golf course. It is home to a beautiful golf course. Please your eyes with some excellent views of the golf course. You can enjoy a ride on the caddy to.
- Chail- First and the foremost thing that comes to my mind is the cricket ground of Chail. Believe me the cricket ground of the place can leave you dumbstruck. Chail is home to world’s highest cricket ground.
After visiting all these wonderful places one by one you will head to your hotel. Grab some heavy dinner. The best thing about tour package there are people in good number so it’s always fun. The next day you will head to the heart of the state i.e. Manali.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions: Kufri, Fagu, Naldhera, Chail
Shimla Hotel: Hotel Landmark, Hotel Aachman Regency & Similer
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner
After having your lip smacking breakfast you will start for Shimla to Manali trip. Manali is a place which has gained a lot of popularity in few years. You will reach Manali and head straight to the hotel. After checking in at the hotel, get out and stroll on the Mall road. It’s the most happening place in Manali. Just sit down and enjoy the weather of Manali. The cold breeze, the air everything is just perfect about the place.
Transportation: by Car
Manali Hotel: Hotel Snow park, Glacier Resort & Similer
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner or Candlelight Dinner on demand
After eating some specialties of Himachal region you will head to Solang, Kothi, Rahala, and Gulaba. It would be a wonderful experience for you visiting so many places in just one day. You will start off your trip with Solang.
- Solang- It’s a ripper of a place for those who love thrills. Solang is nothing short of a dream destination for the tourists. You can try out some thrilling adventure activities. The best part is you get to play with snow. It’s so much fun to play with your families or friends when you are onto a tour package.
- Kothi- Kothi is the best place on can look for. It helps you get a wonderful view of the mountains and of the Beas River. This is for sure a place which can offer you solace. So you cannot afford to miss out on this place.
- Rahala- Manali is a place which is nothing short of surprises. So is this place Rahala waterfalls. It is a place on which anyone can count. Families, Friends and Groups can have the best experience of their life here. So hang out to the place for a while and enjoy the waterfall.
- Gulaba- This would be the last place to visit for the day. Gulaba is a place which is on the way when you visit Rohtang Pass. It is place which receives heavy rainfall. You can enjoy your hearts out there. This would bring an end to the day with this place.
Then you push off to your hotel after Gulaba. Stuff yourself with some lip smacking dishes. Then relax and next day you will be heading to Naggar, Kullu and Manikaran.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions: Solang Valley, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner
This day will be dedicated to some of the cream places in Kullu Manali. Before starting off with anything you will have a gala breakfast and the start your day.
- Naggar- Starting your trip with Naggar it is one of the most sort after villages in Manali. Naggar is home to many temples. You can pay you visit to the temples and satisfy your souls. Then next after visiting Naggar you will visit Kullu.
- Kullu- It is the sister town of Manali. The best thing about the place is its lush greenery. For nature lovers this place is a dream come true for sure. One of the top notch places to visit in Himachal.
- Manikaran- Manikaran is one of the holiest places in Himachal. It is for both Hindus and Sikhs. The best part is it also very famous for its hot springs. It is believed by a person that if one takes a dip in the hot spring water it can cure diseases and muscle pains. So all in all it is a place which cannot be missed.
After having a wonderful trip to these beautiful places you will head to your hotel. You can gorge on some delicious dinner. Next day would be a dedicated to the holy temples. So be ready to get your souls purified.
Transportation: by Car
Activity: Hot Water Bath, River Rafting, Trekking
After having a heavy and delectable breakfast, your trip for temples will begin. Today you will be visiting some of the very renowned temples which are Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, and Vasisth Kund etc. You will be starting your trip journey from Hadimba Temple.
- Hadimba Temple- It is a beautiful and one of the most eminent temples in Himachal. Hadimba temple is dedicated to the Hidimbi Devi. The temple is embedded by cedar forests.
- Manu Temple- The temple is staunched to the sage Manu, who is said to be the creator of the world. The main attraction of this temple is it is the only temple in India which is dedicated to the sage Manu. Due to this it is a crowd puller.
- Vasisth Kund- Vasisth Kund is known for its hot water springs. It is believed that the hot water springs is able to cure diseases and other infections. It is a beautiful Kund which can revivify your soul.
So after having a wonderful trip to these places, it would be time to take a leave. You will be heading straight to the bus stand where you will catch your bus for Delhi. This trip with amazing memories and experiences will come to an end.
Transportation: by Car
Attractions: Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Vashist Temple
Activity: Shopping at Manali local market
You will reach the Indian capital city in the morning day and then you will be guided to airport/station for Trichy. So, finally it would be the time to bid adieu to your indelible Shimla Manali trip from Trichy. Shimla and Manali are places which can help you discover some wonderful things. So please do not miss out on the trip if it’s a trip to Himachal specially.
Transportation: by Volvo
- Welcome Drink on arrival at destination hotel.
- Hotel accommodations as per the itinerary.
- Hotel rooms on double sharing basis at all the locations.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel.
- All sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary by respective car AC Indica (2 pax)/ AC Indigo (2 pax)/ AC Innova (4+ pax).
- Includes driver’s expenses, vehicle fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes.
- All Air/Rail fare, hotel lunches, portage, guides, entrance fees of places during sightseeing.
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
- Vehicle damages/ claims of any kind, expenses of personal nature like phone calls, laundry, liquor, charges for any activities etc.
- Charges for early check-in and late check-out at hotel.
- Any other services note mentioned in Inclusions.
- 5% GST (Tax subject to change as Per Govt Regulations).
NOTE: Book your air/railway tickets by yourself or if you want we can arrange also, contact us for more details visit here: https://indiavisitonline.in/contact
- In case of unavailability in the offered hotel, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel/resort of similar standard.
- A maximum of 2 adults are allowed in single room. Extra bed refers to extra mattress and will paid.
- Any extra meal/breakfast for child, which is not mentioned, will be paid directly as per hotel policy.
- The tour itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified.
- All transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Some visiting spots have weekly/monthly holiday, we won’t be able to compensate if travelling date falls on the same day.
- Above package rates are subject to availability or company may change, add, remove or otherwise modify the services offered on this website at any time without prior notice.
- For any concern regarding package cancellations and money refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy here.
- Please print your booking e-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of activity to the tour guide. And remember e-Ticket is your proof of hotel/volvo/car confirm booking.
- All the tour guides are bilingual, Hindi/English. If it happens that there are only Hindi speaking visitors on the tour, the tour will only with Hindi tour guide.
- Children elder than 5 years of age travel will be charged, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the hotel room.
Enquiry now for Shimla Manali Trichy tour offers and discounts
List of best Trichy to Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Packages
How to reach Trichy to Shimla Manali
There are not any regular direct filght or train from Trichy to Shimla Manali. So best way to get first Delhi from Trichy via filght or train.
There are three best road route by National Highway to get Manali from Delhi.
- via NH 1 and NH3 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between New Delhi and Manali by this route is approx 538 km, and Travel Time by this road route is 10 h 29 min with traffic and 9 h 66 min without traffic.
- via NH3 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between New Delhi and Manali by this route is approx 590 km, and Travel Time by this road route is 10 h 13 min with traffic and 10 h without traffic.
- via NH 10 and NH3 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between New Delhi and Manali by this route is approx 640 km, and Travel Time by this road route is 10 h 53 min with traffic and 10 h 41 min without traffic.
Why choose Shimla Kullu Manali tour from Trichy?
When it comes to visiting a hill station. Shimla and Manali are places which pop out in mind the first time. Reason being the aura and the atmosphere is totally different in these places. The peace you derive when look at the mountains. The feeling is just inexpressable. Make sure you have a great group so that you can also enjoy the trip to Shimla and Manali from Trichy with your loved ones. These are places which cannot be compared to any other place when it comes to hill stations. Queen of Hills is what Shimla is known as. You need to make sure you have a great package in which you can explore all the places. Do not look for places which are crowded. You can look for places which are serene and can offer you peace for sure. Book a package and enjoy your trip to the fullest and make memories.
Shimla and Manali are two pillars of Himachal. They stand tall every-time. The mountains of the place are evergreen and having something different for you every-time you visit. You need to make sure you choose the right places and do not commit mistakes in selection of the places. You need to prepare a list of places where you want to visit. Shimla and Manali are flooded with tourists through the year. The place has something different to offer you with seasons changing. Shimla and Manali are places which can be visited anytime according to your wish. The weather is pleasant all over the year. There are many places nearby Shimla and Manali which are a treat to visit. You need to keep in mind about the places and decide accordingly. In the end to sum up you need to have a great set of people to enjoy the trip to the fullest.
Similar Shimla Manali tour packages by destination
- Shimla Manali Tour Package from Trivandrum
- Shimla Manali Tour Package from Madurai
- Shimla Manali Tour Package from Chennai
- Shimla Manali Tour Package from Bangalore
- Shimla Manali Tour Package from Coimbatore
- Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Packages from Kerala
- Shimla Manali Tour Package from Mumbai
- Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Packages from Pune
Fill out this form and receive special offers for Shimla Manali Trichy Holidays.