Best tour guide for Delhi Agra Kullu Manali Package – All travel specifications
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Pickup & Drop Point||Delhi IGI Airport|
|Flight Cost||₹ 4,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 16,990/couple|
8 Days 7 Nights Delhi Agra Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package Itinerary
Your tour begins on after arrival at Delhi Airport/Railway Junction from Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Kochi and etc (your destination) .
- Day 01: Arrival Delhi: Arrival in Delhi and drop to check-in Hotel. Later sightseeing to Delhi (Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Jantar Mantar, Red Fort, Akshardham Temple etc.) Dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 02: Delhi Agra Delhi ( 230kms.- 5hrs ): Early morning check out from hotel and drive towards Agra. In Agra, you can visit The Taj, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. Later start journey towards Shimla. Overnight journey.
- Day 03: Delhi – Shimla ( 380kms – 8hrs ): Arrival in Shimla, check-in hotel and rest. Afternoon sightseeing, The Ridge, Christ Church, Viceroy Lodge, Bird Century, Sankat Mochan Temple etc. Evening – strolling around the mall road. Dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 04: Shimla – Kufri – Chail ( 45kms – 2hrs ): After morning breakfast day trip to Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail. Enjoy pony rides and snow activities. Rest of the day at your leisure. Hotel dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 05: Shimla – Manali ( 280 kms 8 hrs ): After breakfast drive to Manali, enjoy en-route memorable hill journey and Sundernagar lake, Mandi, Pandoh dam and Kullu’s Vaishno Devi Temple and the scenic beauty of snow covered mountains. Evening reach Manali, check-in hotel and dinner & overnight stay.
- Day 06: Manali-Rohtang Pass ( Snow Point tour ): After moring food proceed to half day local Manali tour includes ( Hadimba Temple or Deity Hadimba Mata, Vashisht Hot springs,Tibetans Monastery, Club House etc. Evening later back to hotel, free for leisure. Dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 07: Manali tour: After early breakfast full day tour to Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rahala Waterfalls, Rohtang Pass and Solang valley. Here you can enjoy snow activities like : Cable car, Paragliding, Horse Riding, Mountain Biking, etc. After enjoying the snow point tour, later back to hotel. Evening free for leisure, dinner and overnight stay in hotel at Manali.
- Day 08: Manali to Delhi: After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive towards Delhi. En route enjoy the scenic beauty of hills and river side journey. Arrive Delhi and transfer to Airport/ Railway Station for onward destination.
- Welcome Drink on arrival at destination hotel.
- Hotel accommodations as per the itinerary.
- Hotel rooms on double sharing basis at all the locations.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in hotel.
- All sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary by respective car AC Indica (2 pax)/ AC Indigo (2 pax)/ AC Innova (4+ pax).
- Includes driver’s expenses, vehicle fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes.
- All Air/Rail fare, hotel lunches, portage, guides, entrance fees of places during sightseeing.
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
- Vehicle damages/ claims of any kind, expenses of personal nature like phone calls, laundry, liquor, charges for any activities etc.
- Charges for early check-in and late check-out at hotel.
- Any other services note mentioned in Inclusions.
- 5% GST (Tax subject to change as Per Govt Regulations).
NOTE: Book your air/railway tickets by yourself or if you want we can arrange also, contact us for more details visit here: https://indiavisitonline.in/contact
Terms & Condition
- In case of unavailability in the offered hotel, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel/resort of similar standard.
- A maximum of 2 adults are allowed in single room. Extra bed refers to extra mattress and will paid.
- Any extra meal/breakfast for child, which is not mentioned, will be paid directly as per hotel policy.
- The tour itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified.
- All transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Some visiting spots have weekly/monthly holiday, we won’t be able to compensate if travelling date falls on the same day.
- Above package rates are subject to availability or company may change, add, remove or otherwise modify the services offered on this website at any time without prior notice.
- For any concern regarding package cancellations and money refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy here.
There are many finest tourist destinations in India to visit once in a lifetime experience. Among the natural beauties, magnificent monuments and works of art, and are a range of markets and restaurants. It is not possible for human beings to take detours during the trip by train and by plane. The whole country is worth a visit and northern India is an integral part of India”s tour. Take note of the northern part of India for its charm and mystique. Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Varanasi, Shimla, Kullu, Manali, Darjeeling, and the other are the favorite in the northern part of the country”s tourist destinations.
Delhi Agra Kullu Manali Tour Package takes you to all Himachal famous hill stations with many attractions on offer. Famous for its natural aura, Shimla, Manali is visited by both foreign and Indian tourists all season. Along the way to Kullu Manali and Shimla, you will visit the Rohtang Pass, Hidimba Temple, Soland Valley, Manikaran, Vashisht temple, Nehru Kund and more. North India is a perfect blend of rich and diverse culture with most impressive geographical views plus its charm. There is no doubt that tourists from all over the world are attracted to this magnet called India.
The best way to experience Delhi Agra Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package is to travel by car. Being a small car, you can take detours as and when you want – just to experience the local markets and enhance your travel experience. This wonderful travel covers major cities: Delhi, Agra Chandigarh, Shimla, Kullu and Manali. Each of these cities has the elegance and their own stories.
Hello in India! You all welcome with open arms for a Delhi Agra Shimla Kullu Manali Chandigarh Tour Package, that you will cherish and remember all your life.