Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Shimoga – All travel specifications
|Duration||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Pickup and Drop||Shimoga / Delhi IGI Airport/Railway Junction|
|Flight Details||Shimoga – Delhi – Shimoga|
|Volvo Pickup & Drop Point||Chanderlok Building Connaught Place|
|Flight Cost||₹ 2,800/person||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 15,990/couple|
List of Shimoga to Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Packages
Day 1- Delhi to Shimla 370 kms Journey (8-9 hrs)
You will start off your trip when you get down at the Delhi IGI Airport / Delhi Railway station. You will head straight to Shimla. Do not forget to miss the scintillating views of the trip. Get down at the Queen of hills. Irrespective you are with your friends group, families, and school group. Shimla is going to turn out to be a cracker of a place. Check in at your respective hotels. Push off for some heavy dinner and go off to sleep. Next day could turn out to be one of the best days of your life.
Day 2- full day Shimla-Kufri Sightseeing Tour
This day after stuffing yourself with some heavy breakfast, you will visit some of the most beautiful places nearby Shimlai.e. Kufri, Fagu, Naldhera, Chail.
- Kufri- Trust me it’s a cracker of a place, especially if you are with kids this place is going to make their day. Kufri is home to some exciting winter sports activities. You can experience and take best out of it.
- Fagu- It’s a beautiful place which is richly surrounded by flora and fauna. You get to witness some amazing views of the mountains. So do not miss out on the opportunity to miss the views.
- Naldhera- It is popularly known for its 9 hole golf course. It is home to a beautiful golf course. Please your eyes with some excellent views of the golf course. You can enjoy a ride on the caddy to.
- Chail- First and the foremost thing that comes to my mind is the cricket ground of Chail. Believe me the cricket ground of the place can leave you dumbstruck. Chail is home to world’s highest cricket ground.
After visiting all these wonderful places one by one you will head to your hotel. Grab some heavy dinner. The best thing about tour package there are people in good number so it’s always fun. The next day you will head to the heart of the state i.e. Manali.
Day 3- Shimla to Manali Journey (7-8 hrs)
After having your lip smacking breakfast you will start for Shimla to Manali trip. Manali is a place which has gained a lot of popularity in few years. You will reach Manali and head straight to the hotel. After checking in at the hotel, get out and stroll on the Mall road. It’s the most happening place in Manali. Just sit down and enjoy the weather of Manali. The cold breeze, the air everything is just perfect about the place.
Day 4- full day Rohtang Pass Snow Activities Tour
After eating some specialties of Himachal region you will head to Solang, Kothi, Rahala, and Gulaba. It would be a wonderful experience for you visiting so many places in just one day. You will start off your trip with Solang.
- Solang- It’s a ripper of a place for those who love thrills. Solang is nothing short of a dream destination for the tourists. You can try out some thrilling adventure activities. The best part is you get to play with snow. It’s so much fun to play with your families or friends when you are onto a tour package.
- Kothi- Kothi is the best place on can look for. It helps you get a wonderful view of the mountains and of the Beas River. This is for sure a place which can offer you solace. So you cannot afford to miss out on this place.
- Rahala- Manali is a place which is nothing short of surprises. So is this place Rahala waterfalls. It is a place on which anyone can count. Families, Friends and Groups can have the best experience of their life here. So hang out to the place for a while and enjoy the waterfall.
- Gulaba- This would be the last place to visit for the day. Gulaba is a place which is on the way when you visit Rohtang Pass. It is place which receives heavy rainfall. You can enjoy your hearts out there. This would bring an end to the day with this place.
Then you push off to your hotel after Gulaba. Stuff yourself with some lip smacking dishes. Then relax and next day you will be heading to Naggar, Kullu and Manikaran.
Day 5- full day Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour
This day will be dedicated to some of the cream places in Kullu Manali. Before starting off with anything you will have a gala breakfast and the start your day.
- Naggar- Starting your trip with Naggar it is one of the most sort after villages in Manali. Naggar is home to many temples. You can pay you visit to the temples and satisfy your souls. Then next after visiting Naggar you will visit Kullu.
- Kullu- It is the sister town of Manali. The best thing about the place is its lush greenery. For nature lovers this place is a dream come true for sure. One of the top notch places to visit in Himachal.
- Manikaran- Manikaran is one of the holiest places in Himachal. It is for both Hindus and Sikhs. The best part is it also very famous for its hot springs. It is believed by a person that if one takes a dip in the hot spring water it can cure diseases and muscle pains. So all in all it is a place which cannot be missed.
After having a wonderful trip to these beautiful places you will head to your hotel. You can gorge on some delicious dinner. Next day would be a dedicated to the holy temples. So be ready to get your souls purified.
Day 6- Half Day Local Manali Sightseeing Tour
After having a heavy and delectable breakfast, your trip for temples will begin. Today you will be visiting some of the very renowned temples which are Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, and Vasisth Kund etc. You will be starting your trip journey from Hadimba Temple.
- Hadimba Temple- It is a beautiful and one of the most eminent temples in Himachal. Hadimba temple is dedicated to the Hidimbi Devi. The temple is embedded by cedar forests.
- Manu Temple- The temple is staunched to the sage Manu, who is said to be the creator of the world. The main attraction of this temple is it is the only temple in India which is dedicated to the sage Manu. Due to this it is a crowd puller.
- Vasisth Kund- Vasisth Kund is known for its hot water springs. It is believed that the hot water springs is able to cure diseases and other infections. It is a beautiful Kund which can revivify your soul.
So after having a wonderful trip to these places, it would be time to take a leave. You will be heading straight to the bus stand where you will catch your bus for Delhi. This trip with amazing memories and experiences will come to an end.
Day 7- Return Manali to Delhi Journey (12-13 hrs)
You will reach the capital city and then you will be guided to airport/station. So finally it would be the time to bid adieu to your indelible trip. Shimla and Manali are places which can help you discover some wonderful things. So please do not miss out on the trip if it’s a trip to Himachal specially.
himla Manali is the best packages one can opt for. The beauty of the place is never ending. The combination of Shimla and Manali is deadly one can opt for the package easily. You can easily get a Shimla Manali tour package from Shimoga. The best part about Shimla and Manali is you can commute from any place in India and you can easily reach Shimla as well as Manali. So make sure you do not miss out on the package. Shimla and Manali are places which are sitting at the top reason being their beauty and weather.
One can always visit Shimla and Manali whenever they wish to. Shimla and Manali is a 12 month destination. So keep in mind whenever you feel like visit the two pillars of Himachal you can visit them. Shimla Manali will always stun you with their beauty. They have always something or the other new to offer to the people visit Shimla and Manali. There are places in India which are only one time visit. This is not case with Shimla and Manali. People cannot resist themselves and visit the duo not only once but many times. The scenes you come across via road trip are amazing. The places are filled with mountains and greenery all over the place. So without making much delay plan a trip to Shimla and Manali and indulge yourself in the beauty of the place.
Trust me you will need reasons to visit Shimla and Manali again and again. The place is nothing short of a ripper when it comes to beauty. Shimla and Manali have an upper edge over the entire place in terms of beauty. People are literally thrilled by witnessing the beauty of Shimla and Manali.