Shimla Manali Tour Package from Kalka – All travel specifications
|Duration||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|Places to visit||The Ridge, Kufri, Fagu, Naldehra, Chail, Solang, Kothi, Rahala falls, Gulaba, Rohtang pass, Kullu Manikaran, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund|
|Pickup and Drop||Kalka Railway Junction|
|Car Cost||₹ 800/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (for a couple)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 5,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 15,990/couple|
List of Kalka to Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package
Day 1- Delhi to Shimla 370 kms Journey (8-9 hrs)
You will start off your trip when you get down at the Delhi IGI Airport / Delhi Railway station. You will head straight to Shimla. Do not forget to miss the scintillating views of the trip. Get down at the Queen of hills. Irrespective you are with your friends group, families, and school group. Shimla is going to turn out to be a cracker of a place. Check in at your respective hotels. Push off for some heavy dinner and go off to sleep. Next day could turn out to be one of the best days of your life.
Day 2- full day Shimla-Kufri Sightseeing Tour
This day after stuffing yourself with some heavy breakfast, you will visit some of the most beautiful places nearby Shimlai.e. Kufri, Fagu, Naldhera, Chail.
- Kufri- Trust me it’s a cracker of a place, especially if you are with kids this place is going to make their day. Kufri is home to some exciting winter sports activities. You can experience and take best out of it.
- Fagu- It’s a beautiful place which is richly surrounded by flora and fauna. You get to witness some amazing views of the mountains. So do not miss out on the opportunity to miss the views.
- Naldhera- It is popularly known for its 9 hole golf course. It is home to a beautiful golf course. Please your eyes with some excellent views of the golf course. You can enjoy a ride on the caddy to.
- Chail- First and the foremost thing that comes to my mind is the cricket ground of Chail. Believe me the cricket ground of the place can leave you dumbstruck. Chail is home to world’s highest cricket ground.
After visiting all these wonderful places one by one you will head to your hotel. Grab some heavy dinner. The best thing about tour package there are people in good number so it’s always fun. The next day you will head to the heart of the state i.e. Manali.
Day 3- Shimla to Manali Journey (7-8 hrs)
After having your lip smacking breakfast you will start for Shimla to Manali trip. Manali is a place which has gained a lot of popularity in few years. You will reach Manali and head straight to the hotel. After checking in at the hotel, get out and stroll on the Mall road. It’s the most happening place in Manali. Just sit down and enjoy the weather of Manali. The cold breeze, the air everything is just perfect about the place.
Day 4- full day Rohtang Pass Snow Activities Tour
After eating some specialties of Himachal region you will head to Solang, Kothi, Rahala, and Gulaba. It would be a wonderful experience for you visiting so many places in just one day. You will start off your trip with Solang.
- Solang- It’s a ripper of a place for those who love thrills. Solang is nothing short of a dream destination for the tourists. You can try out some thrilling adventure activities. The best part is you get to play with snow. It’s so much fun to play with your families or friends when you are onto a tour package.
- Kothi- Kothi is the best place on can look for. It helps you get a wonderful view of the mountains and of the Beas River. This is for sure a place which can offer you solace. So you cannot afford to miss out on this place.
- Rahala- Manali is a place which is nothing short of surprises. So is this place Rahala waterfalls. It is a place on which anyone can count. Families, Friends and Groups can have the best experience of their life here. So hang out to the place for a while and enjoy the waterfall.
- Gulaba- This would be the last place to visit for the day. Gulaba is a place which is on the way when you visit Rohtang Pass. It is place which receives heavy rainfall. You can enjoy your hearts out there. This would bring an end to the day with this place.
Then you push off to your hotel after Gulaba. Stuff yourself with some lip smacking dishes. Then relax and next day you will be heading to Naggar, Kullu and Manikaran.
Day 5- full day Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour
This day will be dedicated to some of the cream places in Kullu Manali. Before starting off with anything you will have a gala breakfast and the start your day.
- Naggar- Starting your trip with Naggar it is one of the most sort after villages in Manali. Naggar is home to many temples. You can pay you visit to the temples and satisfy your souls. Then next after visiting Naggar you will visit Kullu.
- Kullu- It is the sister town of Manali. The best thing about the place is its lush greenery. For nature lovers this place is a dream come true for sure. One of the top notch places to visit in Himachal.
- Manikaran- Manikaran is one of the holiest places in Himachal. It is for both Hindus and Sikhs. The best part is it also very famous for its hot springs. It is believed by a person that if one takes a dip in the hot spring water it can cure diseases and muscle pains. So all in all it is a place which cannot be missed.
After having a wonderful trip to these beautiful places you will head to your hotel. You can gorge on some delicious dinner. Next day would be a dedicated to the holy temples. So be ready to get your souls purified.
Day 6- Half Day Local Manali Sightseeing Tour
After having a heavy and delectable breakfast, your trip for temples will begin. Today you will be visiting some of the very renowned temples which are Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, and Vasisth Kund etc. You will be starting your trip journey from Hadimba Temple.
- Hadimba Temple- It is a beautiful and one of the most eminent temples in Himachal. Hadimba temple is dedicated to the Hidimbi Devi. The temple is embedded by cedar forests.
- Manu Temple- The temple is staunched to the sage Manu, who is said to be the creator of the world. The main attraction of this temple is it is the only temple in India which is dedicated to the sage Manu. Due to this it is a crowd puller.
- Vasisth Kund- Vasisth Kund is known for its hot water springs. It is believed that the hot water springs is able to cure diseases and other infections. It is a beautiful Kund which can revivify your soul.
So after having a wonderful trip to these places, it would be time to take a leave. You will be heading straight to the bus stand where you will catch your bus for Delhi. This trip with amazing memories and experiences will come to an end.
Day 7- Return Manali to Delhi Journey (12-13 hrs)
You will reach the capital city and then you will be guided to airport/station. So finally it would be the time to bid adieu to your indelible trip. Shimla and Manali are places which can help you discover some wonderful things. So please do not miss out on the trip if it’s a trip to Himachal specially.
himla Manali is the top most destination of northern Himalayan state. They are popular for the several extra ordinary destinations of nature and favorable place for the activities related to the sports and adventure. The major attractions of the Shimla Manali are snow covered Himalayan peaks, picturesque landscape, lovely valleys, meadows of wild flowers, etc. Shimla Manali is famous among travelers in all around the world for its amazing natural beauty. This place is quite popular for the temples also because here you get number of temples. The places near the temple are fully designed for the tourist where they can relax themselves. You can really get the peace of mind on this place.
These are the proven temples of all over India where a number of tourists come for making their trip. Some of people are only booking the temple tour due to the numbers of temples in Shimla. One can easily make their tour of a dozen day with visiting the temple of Shimla and Manali. Temples of Shimla and Manali are popular for their architectural structure and historical place. Festival time is the best time if you fond of watching the temple because that time, the temple is more decorated with the lightening. Some of the temples are also organized the functions and occasions, related to the temple and their Goddess.
You can directly accessible to this place by Shimla Manali tour package from Kalka with the help of toy train. Shimla Kalka railway station is one of the popular of railway station of Shimla.
Fill out this form and receive special offers for Himachal, Kerala or Goa Holidays.
What Customer says…