Trekking is the best way of exploring the hidden regions of India as well as exotic flora and fauna. India is a country which is blended with beautiful camping and trekking places. The heights of the mountains get you the thrilling opportunities for trekking.
Adventure enthusiasts can closely know the eternal beauty of the Indian Himalayas. You will be delight to see the deep insight beauty of the regions. Himalayas provide mighty range of trekking places to visitors.
Let’s have a look to Top Camping and Trekking Places in India. You can choose any of the lists to explore the destination.
- Jaisalmer (Rajasthan): Jaisalmer is a cherished and desired destination for adventure and trekking enthusiasts and formally it is called as ‘Golden City of India’. Sam Sand Dunes and Serai are the famous destinations for you to get some amazing experiences of campsites.
- Rishikesh (Uttarakhand): Rishikesh is a sacred destination for Hindus nestled in the bottom of Great Himalayas. It is the most visited place for camping and rafting. This place attracts tourists from all over the country. You will gain some wonderful experience from the campsite at this pilgrimage place.
- Manali Solang Valley (Himachal Pradesh): Rough Terrain of Manali Solang Valley makes it one of the best campsites in India and this quality makes it an ideal destination for trekking. Stay in the sheltered camps is a worthy stay in the open area surrounded with beautiful fields and plantations.
- Spiti Valley (Himachal Pradesh): Spiti Valley is a good place for camping in the summer months; you will get relief from the scorching heat of the sun especially in May and June. It is a worth exploring destination for adventure and trekking lovers.
- Kaudiyala (Uttaranchal): Kaudiyala is a best camping location in Uttaranchal. It is situated at a height of 480 meters. Some pilgrims and tourists use it as a base camp site which is based on the edge of Holy River Ganga. You will amaze to see the charming beauty of Kedarnath trek.
- Sonamarg (Jammu and Kashmir): Sonamarg is blessed with scenic beauty situated in Srinagar. It attracts adventure seekers from all around the globe. It comes as beautiful retreat for nature lovers. You also have an opportunity to get the enthralling view of the Himalayas.
- Mussoorie (Uttarakhand): Mussoorie is one of the renowned destinations in India and popular as a Gateway to Gangatori and Yamunotri shrines. There are so many sites to enjoy the beauty of nature. It is one of the finest place so it is a worth watching destination.
- Anjuna (Goa): Goa is a place which is blessed with beautiful and enchanting beaches. Anjuna is a best site on Goan landscape for camping. You will enjoy the vibrant nightlife of Goa. There are so many spots for tourist attraction. Not only its beaches but its local market can get you fill with cherishing memories.
- Chandertal Lake (Himachal Pradesh): Chandertal Lake get you feel like that you are moving on the moon so it is also called as ‘Lake of Moon’. It is located about 4,300 meters above the sea level in Lahaul and Spiti valley. Its rustic charm and scenic beauty get your senses mesmerized.
- Pushkar (Rajasthan): Pushkar is a very famous destination in the state of Rajasthan. You will amaze to see the eternal beauty of temples, lakes and Ghats. It is considered among the best camping sites in India. If you want to make your visit more fascinating then you can also have a free camel cart service.
- Pin Parvati Pass (Himachal Pradesh): Pin Parvati Pass Trek is one of the difficult treks in India to walk-over glaciers on Parvati valley and Pin Valley in Kullu and Spiti respectively. You will get some breathtaking views of mountains. Pin Parvati Pass is the highest trek point from where you can get stunning scenarios.
- Markha Valley (Ladakh): Markha Valley trek get you some majestic view of monasteries and remote villages. Visitors can expect some wonderful camping during the trek; this is called as ‘tea house trek’. You can also have a magnificent view of Zanskar and Ladakh ranges.
- Shepherd Trail Trek (Himachal Pradesh): Shepherd Trail Trek takes long duration of time to complete. It crosses over the Dhauladhar mountain ranges. Walk through the verdant forests and on glaciers get you some unforgettable experiences for life long.
These are the some beautiful and enthralling treks which are perfect and provide some amazing trekking experiences to adventure and trekking enthusiasts. So get ready.
Let’s go for adventure!!!