Plan Kerala tour package
Get upto 30% EXTRA discount
Most recommended Kerala tour packages from Pune with price
|Price (per person)
|Kerala Backwaters Bliss from Pune
|2 nights 3 days
|Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Backwater Cruise
|Cultural Treasures of Kerala tour from Pune
|3 nights 4 days
|Kochi, Thrissur, Trivandrum
|Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Cultural Performances
|Kerala Beach Retreat from Pune
|4 nights 5 days
|Kochi, Kovalam, Varkala, Alleppey
|Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Beach Excursions
|Enchanting Kerala Family Escape from Pune
|5 nights 6 days
|Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey
|Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Sightseeing
|Kerala Wildlife Adventure Tour from Pune
|6 nights 7 days
|Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Wayanad
|Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Wildlife Safaris
|Serene Kerala Honeymoon Trip from Pune
|7 nights 8 days
|Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Thekkady, Kovalam
|Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Romantic Experiences
|Kerala Hill Stations and Spice Trail from Pune
|8 nights 9 days
|Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Thekkady, Wayanad
|Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Spice Plantation Tour
|Best Adventure in Kerala from Pune
|9 nights 10 days
|Kochi, Alleppey, Kovalam, Munnar, Vagamon, Wayanad
|Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Trekking and Adventure
|Kerala Ayurveda Retreat from Pune
|10 nights 11 days
|Kochi, Alleppey, Trivandrum, Kovalam, Palakkad
|Breakfast, Dinner, Ayurvedic Spa, Yoga Sessions
|Exotic Kerala Honeymoon Tour from Pune
|11 nights 12 days
|Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Kumarakom, Thekkady, Varkala
|Breakfast, Dinner, Houseboat Stay, Scenic Cruises
|Kerala Hill Station, Backwaters and Beach Delight from Pune
|12 nights 13 days
|Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Kumarakom, Thekkady, Kovalam, Varkala
|Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Family-Friendly Activities
Get upto 30% EXTRA discount
Kerala tour package from Pune: itinerary
Day 1: Pune to arrival in Kochi and transfer to Munnar
- On your arrival in Cochin airport from Pune, you will be warmly welcomed by our team. You will be moving towards Munnar with the assistance of our team’s agent.
- It is one of Kerala’s most beautiful places, known for its lush greenery. It is the favourite site of countless nature lovers. Munnar Hill Station is also known for its tea plantations.
- At the end of the day, when you reach your destination, your luggage will be stored in the hotel room. Check in to the hotel for an overnight stay and enjoy your space.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Munnar
- Praise the lovely morning light and healthy breakfast at the hotel. Further, our agent will provide you with a glimpse of the sightseeing tour.
- Therefore, get ready to visit some amazing and premium spots with a slew of enjoyable activities. Your Kerala tour package from Pune will start from Mattuppetty, and then you will visit Eco Point. You have plenty of time to take in the creamy clouds and breathtaking scenery. Have a joyful visit at the lake. Also, you will visit Eravikulam National Park. It is a very famous place due to its unique wildlife species.
- The night will be spent at the hotel, with dinner.
Day 3: Thekkady trip
- Early morning, after having breakfast at the hotel in Munnar. Post-checkout, we drove towards Thekkady for a blissful trip.
- Along the way, you will stop at Photo Point.When you reach Thekkady town, you will be transferred to the hotel. Relax for a while; further on, you will visit some small villages to see their cultures. Meanwhile, you will have the joy of a plantation tour. After that, you can take a boat ride in the nature park, till get back from the boat ride.
- At the end of the day, do some shopping at local shops. Staying in a hotel for the night.
Day 4: Alleppey trip
- After breakfast at the hotel in Thekkady in the morning, After completing some paperwork at the hotel, pack your bags.
- In order to explore another lovely place in God’s own country. Leave the hotel and move towards Alleppey. It is also known as the Backwater Capital of Kerala. The place itself is a treasure for nature lovers. People also talk about the starling houseboat ride on the backwater. Check into the houseboat again. Enjoy the spellbinding tour of the boat on the surface of the silent and smooth water.
- Enjoy your night there with some special dishes from Kerala.
Day 5: Alleppey to Kochi departure
- Breakfast will be served on the houseboat to start the day. These houseboats are fully equipped and have a variety of amenities. Assume they are moving into a house that has a bedroom and a kitchen attached. It also has a bathroom attached. With you, there will be three members available.
- If you have any special requirements while on the tour.One will be the driver, another his assistant, and the third will be the cook. He provides you delicious food throughout your journey.
- When the houseboat drops you off in Alleppey, continue on your way back home.
- Transfer from Kochi Airport or Cochin Railway Station
- Transportation with air conditioning
- Accommodation in a twin-sharing room with private facilities, as described.
- Breakfast on the houseboat or at the hotel is complimentary.
- Private cabs or cars are used for all sightseeing tours.
- Minerals bottled water while sightseeing (1 bottle per day)
- All airport/train station transfers are in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- All taxes applicable
- Any train or plane ticket
- Lunch and dinner are optional
- Mealtime beverages
- Any personal costs (shopping or activities)
- Any optional excursions
- Charges for guidance
- Entrance fees or parking when visiting places
- Any services not expressly stated in the package
Terms & Condition:
- The tour requires a minimum of two adults to participate.
- Singles are subject to a 50% surcharge.
- Children under the age of five are admitted for free, while those aged 12 and up pay half price.
- Our package rates are very reasonable, which means there are no surprises.
- Payment by credit card is required, with a 2% surcharge.
- Make your reservation at least 5 days in advance (hotel availability will be checked for current bookings).
- If none of the listed hotels are available, alternative accommodation in a similar-level hotel will be arranged.
- Any damage to the hotel’s rooms that occurs during your stay will be borne by the tourist in question.
- Where applicable, Goods and Services Tax (GST) is added.
Get upto 30% EXTRA winter sale discount
How to reach Kerala from Pune?
The best way to reach Kerala depends on your location and personal preferences.
By Air: Kerala has several airports, including Trivandrum International Airport, Cochin International Airport, and Calicut International Airport. These airports are well connected to major cities in India and abroad, making it easy to reach Kerala by air.
By Train: Kerala is well connected to the rest of India by rail. There are several trains that run to different parts of the state, including the Rajdhani Express, which connects Thiruvananthapuram to New Delhi, and the Konkan Kanya Express, which connects Mumbai to Mangalore via Kerala.
By Bus: Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) operates buses to different parts of the state from major cities in South India. The buses are comfortable and reliable, but the journey can take longer than by train or flight.
By Car: Kerala is well connected by road, and it is possible to reach the state by car from other parts of South India. However, the journey can be long and tiring, and the roads may not always be in the best condition.
Ultimately, the best way to reach Kerala will depend on your personal preferences and budget. If time is not a constraint, then the train is considered to be the best way to reach Kerala. Also, if budget is a concern, then taking bus is the best option.
What to do in Kerala tour package from Pune?
When visiting Kerala from Pune, there are many things to do and see. Some popular options include:
- Backwaters: Kerala is famous for its backwaters, which are a network of canals and lagoons that run parallel to the Arabian Sea coast. You can take a houseboat tour to explore the backwaters and enjoy the picturesque scenery.
- Beaches: Kerala has some beautiful beaches such as Varkala, Kovalam, and Marari.
- Hill stations: Kerala is home to several hill stations such as Munnar, Wayanad, and Thekkady, which offer a refreshing break from the heat and a chance to explore tea plantations and natural beauty.
- Ayurveda: Kerala is known for its Ayurvedic treatments and massages, which are based on traditional Indian medicine. You can book a massage or treatment at one of the many Ayurvedic centers in the state.
- Wildlife Sanctuaries: Kerala is home to several wildlife sanctuaries such as Periyar National Park and Silent Valley National Park, which are home to a wide variety of animals and birds.
- Temple and Church: Kerala is home to many ancient temples and churches. Some popular ones include the Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum and St. Francis Church in Fort Kochi.
Top adventure activities in Kerala tour package from Pune
Kerala, also known as God’s Own Country, is a state located in the southwestern region of India. Blessed with natural beauty, picturesque landscapes, and an abundance of flora and fauna, Kerala is a tourist-friendly state in India. With a vast array of adventure activities, visitors can indulge in various exciting activities during their tour from Pune.
Here are the top 10 adventure activities in Kerala that you should not miss.
Rafting in Kuttiyadi: The Kuttiyadi River in Kozhikode district is an ultimate spot for rafting. Every year, many people visit this spot with family and friends. The majority of the river area is encircled by dense forests, making the rapids perfect for a thrilling rafting experience during the monsoon season from June to September.
Camping in Munnar: Munnar, a hill station in Kerala, is known for its scenic views of tea plantations, lush greenery, and quaint villages. People visit this place to enjoy camping with family and friends, and it is a popular destination for couples and newlyweds. A camping trip to Munnar is an excellent way to come across serene nature, gaze at the stars, enjoy bonfires, and explore the beautiful nearby places.
Trekking in Chembra Peak: The Chembra Peak, located in Wayanad, is one of the tallest peaks in the region. The trek to the Chembra Peak is a well-known venture among adventure enthusiasts. Although the trek is very challenging, it offers scenic views, and the Wayanad region serves up breathtaking views of the surrounding hills.
Houseboat Cruise in Alleppey: A houseboat cruise on the backwaters of Alleppey is a unique experience that visitors will never forget. The backwaters are a network of canals connected with each other, and lagoons and lakes are also adjoining. These are lined with lush greenery and beautiful coconut trees. Visitors can choose from traditional or luxury houseboats that come equipped with all the modern amenities.
Paragliding in Vagamon: Vagamon, a hill station located in the Idukki district of Kerala, is a well-known place for paragliding. The fine weather and breathtaking views make it a popular destination for thrill-seekers. Visitors can enjoy various thrilling sports while taking in the beauty of the nearby places.
Scuba Diving in Kovalam: Kovalam, a coastal town in Kerala, is home to some of the best scuba diving sites in India. The clear waters of the Arabian Sea are perfect for scuba diving, and visitors can witness amazing marine life, including exotic fish, corals, and other marine animals.
Rock Climbing in Thusharagiri: Thusharagiri, located in Kozhikode, is known for its beautiful waterfalls and lush greenery. People love to take part in rock climbing, although the rocky terrain is very challenging. However, the stunning views from the top make it worth the effort, and visitors can explore many beautiful things in the area.
Kayaking in Periyar: Periyar, a wildlife sanctuary located in Thekkady, is home to a variety of animals and birds. Visitors come to explore and watch these animals and birds. Kayaking on the Periyar River is an ultimate way to explore the sanctuary and enjoy the beauty of nature while paddling along the serene river.
Biking in Wayanad: Wayanad is a beautiful region in Kerala that is perfect for biking enthusiasts. The region is dotted with plantations, coffee estates, and tribal villages. It is an amazing place to explore on a bike, with easy trails and a favourable climate for bikers. You can choose from easy trails to challenging routes, depending on your skill level. Above all, this place is paradise for all those who love to bike.
Similer Kerala tour packages from other top Indian cities
Our Kerala tour packages from Pune offer a unique and personalized experience for travelers. Choose from a variety of one-day to ten days trip options, or opt for a three-day package to fully immerse yourself in the beauty of Kerala. Our packages are designed and operated by local tour operators in Kochi, ensuring a authentic and customized itinerary. Whether you are looking for a relaxing beach holiday, cultural exploration or adventure, our Kerala packages have something for everyone. Experience the best of Kerala with our comprehensive tour packages.
Mostly ask Kerala tour package from Pune FAQs
Get the best Kerala tour package from Pune
Get upto 30% EXTRA winter sale discount