Kerala tour package from Ahmedabad
Plan Kerala tour package
Here are ten best tour package for Kerala from Ahmedabad:
|Kerala tour packages from Ahmedabad||Night/Day||Inclusions||Price per person|
|Discover the Beauty of Kerala||3 Nights 4 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹12,900|
|Kerala Backwaters and Beaches Adventure||4 Nights 5 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹14,500|
|Kerala Culinary and Culture Tour||5 Nights 6 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹16,000|
|Kerala Hill Station Escapade||6 Nights 7 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹18,500|
|The Ultimate Kerala Wildlife Experience||7 Nights 8 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹20,000|
|Kerala Adventure and Relaxation Tour||8 Nights 9 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹23,000|
|Kerala Eco-Tourism Experience||9 Nights 10 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹25,500|
Kerala tour package from Ahmedabad: itinerary
Day 1: Ahmedabad to arrival in Kochi and transfer to Munnar
- On your arrival at the Cochin airport, you will be welcomed by the agent of the company. He will also inform you of your tour itinerary. After that, your luggage will be loaded into a cab, and you will be on your way to Munnar.
- It is the breathtaking scenery of the Western Ghats. People also talk about how ideal this place is for honeymoon trips. On the other hand, this destination is known for tea, coffee, and rubber plantations.
- Once you reach here, check in to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Munnar
- The day begins with a morning meal, and you plan your day with our agent. Spend the rest of the day on a Munnar sightseeing tour. This place is the meeting point of three rivers.
- Your Kerala tour package from Ahmedabad will consist of some mystic places you will love seeing. Also, you will visit some prime locations in Munnar. Firstly, you will get a glimpse of greenery in Eravikulam National Park.
- Following that, you will visit a Kundala tea plantation. In the same way, you will come across some other places like Mattupetty Dam, Rajamalai, etc. till evening, get back to the hotel.
Day 3: Thekkady trip
- On your third day, you will start your day with a special dish from Kerala. After that, you will be moving towards Thekkady.
- It will take approximately four hours to reach the destination. En route, you will enjoy the views of God’s own country.
- When you arrive at the booked hotel, check in again. There, you will first visit the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Periyar is another name for Thekkady. You will get a chance to observe wildlife. Moreover, it is the only place where you can see animals from very close angles.
Day 4: Alleppey trip
- Have breakfast, get ready, and check out of the hotel in the morning. Continue on your way to the next stop on your tour.
- It will take approximately four hours to reach the location by cab. When you reach there, you will be welcomed and transferred to the houseboat. Your houseboat ride will begin in the calm waters of Alleppey. This whole day is dedicated to the houseboat ride. You will get a taste of Kerala’s culture. Also, you will see lots of things on your houseboat ride. like local inhabitants, rustic homes, etc.
- The overnight stay will take place on a houseboat.
Day 5: Alleppey to Kochi departure
- On the houseboat, enjoy the last breakfast in Kerala. You will also see some beautiful natural scenery.
- Enjoy the spellbinding surroundings from your houseboat as well. In the early morning, it looked drop-dead gorgeous to observe the serenity of the nearby place. While having tea in the morning and the boat is slowly moving on the water. The scenario will give you different levels of satisfaction.
- You will arrive at the port in the afternoon. From there, you will be transferred to the Cochin airport. Your tour will end with lots of memories and unforgettable moments.
- Transfer from Kochi Airport or Cochin Railway Station
- Transportation with air conditioning
- Accommodation in a twin-sharing room with private facilities, as described.
- Breakfast on the houseboat or at the hotel is complimentary.
- Private cabs or cars are used for all sightseeing tours.
- Minerals bottled water while sightseeing (1 bottle per day)
- All airport/train station transfers are in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- All taxes applicable
- Any train or plane ticket
- Lunch and dinner are optional
- Mealtime beverages
- Any personal costs (shopping or activities)
- Any optional excursions
- Charges for guidance
- Entrance fees or parking when visiting places
- Any services not expressly stated in the package
Terms & Condition:
- The tour requires a minimum of two adults to participate.
- Singles are subject to a 50% surcharge.
- Children under the age of five are admitted for free, while those aged 12 and up pay half price.
- Our package rates are very reasonable, which means there are no surprises.
- Payment by credit card is required, with a 2% surcharge.
- Make your reservation at least 5 days in advance (hotel availability will be checked for current bookings).
- If none of the listed hotels are available, alternative accommodation in a similar-level hotel will be arranged.
- Any damage to the hotel’s rooms that occurs during your stay will be borne by the tourist in question.
- Where applicable, Goods and Services Tax (GST) is added.
How to reach Kerala from Ahmedabad?
The best way to reach Kerala depends on your location and personal preferences.
By Air: Kerala has several airports, including Trivandrum International Airport, Cochin International Airport, and Calicut International Airport. These airports are well connected to major cities in India and abroad, making it easy to reach Kerala by air.
By Train: Kerala is well connected to the rest of India by rail. There are several trains that run to different parts of the state, including the Rajdhani Express, which connects Thiruvananthapuram to New Delhi, and the Konkan Kanya Express, which connects Mumbai to Mangalore via Kerala.
By Bus: Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) operates buses to different parts of the state from major cities in South India. The buses are comfortable and reliable, but the journey can take longer than by train or flight.
By Car: Kerala is well connected by road, and it is possible to reach the state by car from other parts of South India. However, the journey can be long and tiring, and the roads may not always be in the best condition.
Ultimately, the best way to reach Kerala will depend on your personal preferences and budget. If time is not a constraint, then the train is considered to be the best way to reach Kerala. Also, if budget is a concern, then taking bus is the best option.
What to do in Kerala tour package from Ahmedabad?
When visiting Kerala from Ahmedabad, there are many things to do and see. Some popular options include:
- Backwaters: Kerala is famous for its backwaters, which are a network of canals and lagoons that run parallel to the Arabian Sea coast. You can take a houseboat tour to explore the backwaters and enjoy the picturesque scenery.
- Beaches: Kerala has some beautiful beaches such as Varkala, Kovalam, and Marari.
- Hill stations: Kerala is home to several hill stations such as Munnar, Wayanad, and Thekkady, which offer a refreshing break from the heat and a chance to explore tea plantations and natural beauty.
- Ayurveda: Kerala is known for its Ayurvedic treatments and massages, which are based on traditional Indian medicine. You can book a massage or treatment at one of the many Ayurvedic centers in the state.
- Wildlife Sanctuaries: Kerala is home to several wildlife sanctuaries such as Periyar National Park and Silent Valley National Park, which are home to a wide variety of animals and birds.
- Temple and Church: Kerala is home to many ancient temples and churches. Some popular ones include the Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum and St. Francis Church in Fort Kochi.
People mostly ask FAQs about the Kerala tour package from Ahmedabad
Q. What are the best Kerala tour packages?
A: The best Kerala tour packages depend on individual preferences, budget, and travel dates. Some popular packages include: Kerala Backwaters, Kerala Beaches, Kerala Hill Stations, Kerala Culture and Heritage, and Kerala Wildlife, Kerala Eco-Tourism and Nature.
Q. How much does a Kerala tour package cost?
A: The cost of a Kerala tour package varies based on the duration of the tour, the places included, and the type of accommodation and transportation. On average, 5 days package can cost between 15000 to 25000 per person.
Q. What are the must-visit places in Kerala?
A: The must-visit places in Kerala include: Alleppey Backwaters, Munnar Hill Station, Wayanad, Thekkady Wildlife Sanctuary, Kumarakom Backwaters, Fort Kochi, Marari Beach, and Varkala Beach.
Q. What is the best time to visit Kerala?
A: The best time to visit Kerala is from September to February during the cooler months. The monsoon season from June to August is also a good time to visit, especially for those interested in visiting the backwaters.
Q. What is included in a Kerala tour package?
A: Kerala tour packages include transportation, accommodation, meals, sightseeing, and activities. Some packages also include cultural experiences, such as traditional dance performances and cooking classes.
Q. Is it possible to customize a Kerala tour package?
A: Yes, it is possible to customize a Kerala tour package according to individual preferences. Our travel agents can create a custom itinerary that includes the places you want to visit and activities you want to do.
Q. What are the modes of transportation provided in a Kerala tour package?
A: The modes of transportation provided in a Kerala tour package depend on the tour operator, but mostly include a private car or minivan, with a driver. Our tour packages also offer boat rides to explore the backwaters.
Q. What kind of accommodation options are included in a Kerala tour package?
A: Kerala tour packages offer a variety of accommodation options, including hotels, resorts, homestays, and houseboats. The type of accommodation depends on the tour operator and the budget of the tour.
Q. Can you arrange a Kerala tour package for a family with children?
A: Yes, Kerala tour packages can be arranged for families with children. Kerala tour operator can provide child-friendly accommodation and activities, such as theme parks and wildlife sanctuaries, to keep the children entertained.
Q. Are there any cultural experiences included in the Kerala tour packages?
A: Yes, some Kerala tour packages include cultural experiences, such as traditional dance performances, cooking classes, and visits to cultural and heritage sites. These experiences offer a unique insight into the rich culture and history of Kerala.
Similer Kerala tour packages from other top Indian cities
Our Kerala tour packages from Ahmedabad offer a unique and personalized experience for travelers. Choose from a variety of one-day to ten days trip options, or opt for a three-day package to fully immerse yourself in the beauty of Kerala. Our packages are designed and operated by local tour operators in Kochi, ensuring a authentic and customized itinerary. Whether you are looking for a relaxing beach holiday, cultural exploration or adventure, our Kerala packages have something for everyone. Experience the best of Kerala with our comprehensive tour packages.
Get the best Kerala tour package from Ahmedabad