Plan Kerala tour package
Most recommended Kerala tour packages from Delhi with price
|Package Name||Duration||Price (per person)||Destinations||Inclusions||Hotel Type|
|Kerala Backwaters Bliss from Delhi||2 nights 3 days||₹ 12,749||Kochi, Alleppey||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Backwater Cruise||Deluxe Houseboats||Book Now|
|Cultural Treasures of Kerala tour from Delhi||3 nights 4 days||₹ 15,199||Kochi, Thrissur, Trivandrum||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Cultural Performances||Heritage Homestays||Book Now|
|Kerala Beach Retreat from Delhi||4 nights 5 days||₹ 18,649||Kochi, Kovalam, Varkala, Alleppey||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Beach Excursions||Beachfront Resorts||Book Now|
|Enchanting Kerala Family Escape from Delhi||5 nights 6 days||₹ 20,849||Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Sightseeing||3-Star Hotels||Book Now|
|Kerala Wildlife Adventure Tour from Delhi||6 nights 7 days||₹ 24,499||Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Wayanad||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Wildlife Safaris||Eco-friendly Resorts||Book Now|
|Serene Kerala Honeymoon Trip from Delhi||7 nights 8 days||₹ 26,849||Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Thekkady, Kovalam||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Romantic Experiences||Boutique Hotels||Book Now|
|Kerala Hill Stations and Spice Trail from Delhi||8 nights 9 days||₹ 30,349||Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Thekkady, Wayanad||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Spice Plantation Tour||Mid-range Resorts||Book Now|
|Best Adventure in Kerala from Delhi||9 nights 10 days||₹ 33,399||Kochi, Alleppey, Kovalam, Munnar, Vagamon, Wayanad||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Trekking and Adventure||Nature Camps||Book Now|
|Kerala Ayurveda Retreat from Delhi||10 nights 11 days||₹ 36,249||Kochi, Alleppey, Trivandrum, Kovalam, Palakkad||Breakfast, Dinner, Ayurvedic Spa, Yoga Sessions||Ayurvedic Resorts||Book Now|
|Exotic Kerala Honeymoon Tour from Delhi||11 nights 12 days||₹ 39,699||Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Kumarakom, Thekkady, Varkala||Breakfast, Dinner, Houseboat Stay, Scenic Cruises||Houseboats||Book Now|
|Kerala Hill Station, Backwaters and Beach Delight from Delhi||12 nights 13 days||₹ 41,949||Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Kumarakom, Thekkady, Kovalam, Varkala||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Family-Friendly Activities||Family Resorts||Book Now|
Kerala tour package from Delhi: itinerary
Day 1: Delhi to arrival in Kochi and transfer to Munnar
- Your Kerala tour package from Delhi will begin at the airport in Cochin. From there, you will be welcomed by our agent and assisted by him.
- As you travel along the road in the cab, you’ll get closer to Munnar. En route, admire some scenic views of nature. It will take approximately four to five hours to reach the destination. Once you end up in Munnar, you will be transferred to your pre-booked resort.
- At the end of the day, visit the tea museum. You will learn how tea is made there, from the raw product to the well-finished goods.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Munnar
- Kick-start your day with a delicious morning meal. After that, you will be taken out for an amazing sightseeing tour of Munnar.
- You will get a glimpse of Munnar, as it is famous as the tea town of Kerala. There you will learn much about the processing of tea. It is one of the best things you can see. Further, you will get panoramic views of the Nilagiri Thar, followed by a visit to the Eravikulam National Park. Most importantly, you can have the joy of trekking up the hill in that park.
- Staying at the resort for the night.
Day 3: Thekkady trip
- After breakfast, we’ll leave for Thekkady. So you’ll be there in about four hours. checked into your next resort. Further, your trip will begin with lunch at the resort.
- After that, move towards the Periyar dam. Here you will get a chance to join in on the fun of a boat ride. On the lakeside, you will get a glimpse of wild animals. For example, you will come across animals like deer, elephants, and some rare birds. The animal department hosts fascinating animal-related programs.
- When night falls, get back to the resort for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Alleppey trip
- After having breakfast in the morning, you will get a chance to visit Alleppey. Our agent will guide you towards Alleppey, which will take approximately five hours to reach.
- Behold the panoramic views of nature on your trip. Further, you will enjoy a backwaters cruise with the healthy and exquisite special dishes of Kerala. Your backwater ride will begin in the afternoon. Following through the narrow and astonishing canals of the Vembanad Lake On the other hand, you will come across breathtaking views of nearby places. It consists of lagoons, canals, lakes, and rivers.
- Return to the hotel until the end of the night.
Day 5: Alleppey to Kochi departure
- Start your day with breakfast. Further, you will be transferred to your houseboat. The houseboat ride will begin in the morning.
- On the last day of your Kerala tour, you will come across some unreal views of nature. These heavenly views will transport you to a magical land. In short, you will witness some spellbinding views you have never seen before. Following that, the houseboat will drop you at Alleppey Jetty.
- So from there, you will keep moving towards the Cochin airport. As a result, your Kerala tour will come to an end here.
- Transfer from Kochi Airport or Cochin Railway Station
- Transportation with air conditioning
- Accommodation in a twin-sharing room with private facilities, as described.
- Breakfast on the houseboat or at the hotel is complimentary.
- Private cabs or cars are used for all sightseeing tours.
- Minerals bottled water while sightseeing (1 bottle per day)
- All airport/train station transfers are in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- All taxes applicable
- Any train or plane ticket
- Lunch and dinner are optional
- Mealtime beverages
- Any personal costs (shopping or activities)
- Any optional excursions
- Charges for guidance
- Entrance fees or parking when visiting places
- Any services not expressly stated in the package
Terms & Condition:
- The tour requires a minimum of two adults to participate.
- Singles are subject to a 50% surcharge.
- Children under the age of five are admitted for free, while those aged 12 and up pay half price.
- Our package rates are very reasonable, which means there are no surprises.
- Payment by credit card is required, with a 2% surcharge.
- Make your reservation at least 5 days in advance (hotel availability will be checked for current bookings).
- If none of the listed hotels are available, alternative accommodation in a similar-level hotel will be arranged.
- Any damage to the hotel’s rooms that occurs during your stay will be borne by the tourist in question.
- Where applicable, Goods and Services Tax (GST) is added.
How to reach Kerala from Delhi?
The best way to reach Kerala depends on your location and personal preferences.
By Air: Kerala has several airports, including Trivandrum International Airport, Cochin International Airport, and Calicut International Airport. These airports are well connected to major cities in India and abroad, making it easy to reach Kerala by air.
By Train: Kerala is well connected to the rest of India by rail. There are several trains that run to different parts of the state, including the Rajdhani Express, which connects Thiruvananthapuram to New Delhi, and the Konkan Kanya Express, which connects Mumbai to Mangalore via Kerala.
By Bus: Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) operates buses to different parts of the state from major cities in South India. The buses are comfortable and reliable, but the journey can take longer than by train or flight.
By Car: Kerala is well connected by road, and it is possible to reach the state by car from other parts of South India. However, the journey can be long and tiring, and the roads may not always be in the best condition.
Ultimately, the best way to reach Kerala will depend on your personal preferences and budget. If time is not a constraint, then the train is considered to be the best way to reach Kerala. Also, if budget is a concern, then taking bus is the best option.
What to do in Kerala tour package from Delhi?
When visiting Kerala from Delhi, there are many things to do and see. Some popular options include:
- Backwaters: Kerala is famous for its backwaters, which are a network of canals and lagoons that run parallel to the Arabian Sea coast. You can take a houseboat tour to explore the backwaters and enjoy the picturesque scenery.
- Beaches: Kerala has some beautiful beaches such as Varkala, Kovalam, and Marari.
- Hill stations: Kerala is home to several hill stations such as Munnar, Wayanad, and Thekkady, which offer a refreshing break from the heat and a chance to explore tea plantations and natural beauty.
- Ayurveda: Kerala is known for its Ayurvedic treatments and massages, which are based on traditional Indian medicine. You can book a massage or treatment at one of the many Ayurvedic centers in the state.
- Wildlife Sanctuaries: Kerala is home to several wildlife sanctuaries such as Periyar National Park and Silent Valley National Park, which are home to a wide variety of animals and birds.
- Temple and Church: Kerala is home to many ancient temples and churches. Some popular ones include the Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum and St. Francis Church in Fort Kochi.
Top adventure activities in Kerala tour package from Delhi
Kerala, also known as God’s Own Country, is a state located in the southwestern region of India. Blessed with natural beauty, picturesque landscapes, and an abundance of flora and fauna, Kerala is a tourist-friendly state in India. With a vast array of adventure activities, visitors can indulge in various exciting activities during their tour from Delhi.
Here are the top 10 adventure activities in Kerala that you should not miss.
Rafting in Kuttiyadi: The Kuttiyadi River in Kozhikode district is an ultimate spot for rafting. Every year, many people visit this spot with family and friends. The majority of the river area is encircled by dense forests, making the rapids perfect for a thrilling rafting experience during the monsoon season from June to September.
Camping in Munnar: Munnar, a hill station in Kerala, is known for its scenic views of tea plantations, lush greenery, and quaint villages. People visit this place to enjoy camping with family and friends, and it is a popular destination for couples and newlyweds. A camping trip to Munnar is an excellent way to come across serene nature, gaze at the stars, enjoy bonfires, and explore the beautiful nearby places.
Trekking in Chembra Peak: The Chembra Peak, located in Wayanad, is one of the tallest peaks in the region. The trek to the Chembra Peak is a well-known venture among adventure enthusiasts. Although the trek is very challenging, it offers scenic views, and the Wayanad region serves up breathtaking views of the surrounding hills.
Houseboat Cruise in Alleppey: A houseboat cruise on the backwaters of Alleppey is a unique experience that visitors will never forget. The backwaters are a network of canals connected with each other, and lagoons and lakes are also adjoining. These are lined with lush greenery and beautiful coconut trees. Visitors can choose from traditional or luxury houseboats that come equipped with all the modern amenities.
Paragliding in Vagamon: Vagamon, a hill station located in the Idukki district of Kerala, is a well-known place for paragliding. The fine weather and breathtaking views make it a popular destination for thrill-seekers. Visitors can enjoy various thrilling sports while taking in the beauty of the nearby places.
Scuba Diving in Kovalam: Kovalam, a coastal town in Kerala, is home to some of the best scuba diving sites in India. The clear waters of the Arabian Sea are perfect for scuba diving, and visitors can witness amazing marine life, including exotic fish, corals, and other marine animals.
Rock Climbing in Thusharagiri: Thusharagiri, located in Kozhikode, is known for its beautiful waterfalls and lush greenery. People love to take part in rock climbing, although the rocky terrain is very challenging. However, the stunning views from the top make it worth the effort, and visitors can explore many beautiful things in the area.
Kayaking in Periyar: Periyar, a wildlife sanctuary located in Thekkady, is home to a variety of animals and birds. Visitors come to explore and watch these animals and birds. Kayaking on the Periyar River is an ultimate way to explore the sanctuary and enjoy the beauty of nature while paddling along the serene river.
Biking in Wayanad: Wayanad is a beautiful region in Kerala that is perfect for biking enthusiasts. The region is dotted with plantations, coffee estates, and tribal villages. It is an amazing place to explore on a bike, with easy trails and a favourable climate for bikers. You can choose from easy trails to challenging routes, depending on your skill level. Above all, this place is paradise for all those who love to bike.
Similer Kerala tour packages from other top Indian cities
Our Kerala tour packages from Delhi offer a unique and personalized experience for travelers. Choose from a variety of one-day to ten days trip options, or opt for a three-day package to fully immerse yourself in the beauty of Kerala. Our packages are designed and operated by local tour operators in Kochi, ensuring a authentic and customized itinerary. Whether you are looking for a relaxing beach holiday, cultural exploration or adventure, our Kerala packages have something for everyone. Experience the best of Kerala with our comprehensive tour packages.
Mostly ask Kerala tour package from Delhi FAQs
Get the best Kerala tour package from Delhi