Kerala tour package from Delhi
Plan Kerala tour package
Here are ten best tour package for Kerala from Delhi:
|Kerala tour packages from Delhi||Night/Day||Inclusions||Price per person|
|Discover the Beauty of Kerala||3 Nights 4 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹12,900|
|Kerala Backwaters and Beaches Adventure||4 Nights 5 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹14,500|
|Kerala Culinary and Culture Tour||5 Nights 6 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹16,000|
|Kerala Hill Station Escapade||6 Nights 7 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹18,500|
|The Ultimate Kerala Wildlife Experience||7 Nights 8 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹20,000|
|Kerala Adventure and Relaxation Tour||8 Nights 9 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹23,000|
|Kerala Eco-Tourism Experience||9 Nights 10 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹25,500|
Kerala tour package from Delhi: itinerary
Day 1: Delhi to arrival in Kochi and transfer to Munnar
- Your Kerala tour package from Delhi will begin at the airport in Cochin. From there, you will be welcomed by our agent and assisted by him.
- As you travel along the road in the cab, you’ll get closer to Munnar. En route, admire some scenic views of nature. It will take approximately four to five hours to reach the destination. Once you end up in Munnar, you will be transferred to your pre-booked resort.
- At the end of the day, visit the tea museum. You will learn how tea is made there, from the raw product to the well-finished goods.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Munnar
- Kick-start your day with a delicious morning meal. After that, you will be taken out for an amazing sightseeing tour of Munnar.
- You will get a glimpse of Munnar, as it is famous as the tea town of Kerala. There you will learn much about the processing of tea. It is one of the best things you can see. Further, you will get panoramic views of the Nilagiri Thar, followed by a visit to the Eravikulam National Park. Most importantly, you can have the joy of trekking up the hill in that park.
- Staying at the resort for the night.
Day 3: Thekkady trip
- After breakfast, we’ll leave for Thekkady. So you’ll be there in about four hours. checked into your next resort. Further, your trip will begin with lunch at the resort.
- After that, move towards the Periyar dam. Here you will get a chance to join in on the fun of a boat ride. On the lakeside, you will get a glimpse of wild animals. For example, you will come across animals like deer, elephants, and some rare birds. The animal department hosts fascinating animal-related programs.
- When night falls, get back to the resort for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Alleppey trip
- After having breakfast in the morning, you will get a chance to visit Alleppey. Our agent will guide you towards Alleppey, which will take approximately five hours to reach.
- Behold the panoramic views of nature on your trip. Further, you will enjoy a backwaters cruise with the healthy and exquisite special dishes of Kerala. Your backwater ride will begin in the afternoon. Following through the narrow and astonishing canals of the Vembanad Lake On the other hand, you will come across breathtaking views of nearby places. It consists of lagoons, canals, lakes, and rivers.
- Return to the hotel until the end of the night.
Day 5: Alleppey to Kochi departure
- Start your day with breakfast. Further, you will be transferred to your houseboat. The houseboat ride will begin in the morning.
- On the last day of your Kerala tour, you will come across some unreal views of nature. These heavenly views will transport you to a magical land. In short, you will witness some spellbinding views you have never seen before. Following that, the houseboat will drop you at Alleppey Jetty.
- So from there, you will keep moving towards the Cochin airport. As a result, your Kerala tour will come to an end here.
- Transfer from Kochi Airport or Cochin Railway Station
- Transportation with air conditioning
- Accommodation in a twin-sharing room with private facilities, as described.
- Breakfast on the houseboat or at the hotel is complimentary.
- Private cabs or cars are used for all sightseeing tours.
- Minerals bottled water while sightseeing (1 bottle per day)
- All airport/train station transfers are in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- All taxes applicable
- Any train or plane ticket
- Lunch and dinner are optional
- Mealtime beverages
- Any personal costs (shopping or activities)
- Any optional excursions
- Charges for guidance
- Entrance fees or parking when visiting places
- Any services not expressly stated in the package
Terms & Condition:
- The tour requires a minimum of two adults to participate.
- Singles are subject to a 50% surcharge.
- Children under the age of five are admitted for free, while those aged 12 and up pay half price.
- Our package rates are very reasonable, which means there are no surprises.
- Payment by credit card is required, with a 2% surcharge.
- Make your reservation at least 5 days in advance (hotel availability will be checked for current bookings).
- If none of the listed hotels are available, alternative accommodation in a similar-level hotel will be arranged.
- Any damage to the hotel’s rooms that occurs during your stay will be borne by the tourist in question.
- Where applicable, Goods and Services Tax (GST) is added.
How to reach Kerala from Delhi?
The best way to reach Kerala depends on your location and personal preferences.
By Air: Kerala has several airports, including Trivandrum International Airport, Cochin International Airport, and Calicut International Airport. These airports are well connected to major cities in India and abroad, making it easy to reach Kerala by air.
By Train: Kerala is well connected to the rest of India by rail. There are several trains that run to different parts of the state, including the Rajdhani Express, which connects Thiruvananthapuram to New Delhi, and the Konkan Kanya Express, which connects Mumbai to Mangalore via Kerala.
By Bus: Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) operates buses to different parts of the state from major cities in South India. The buses are comfortable and reliable, but the journey can take longer than by train or flight.
By Car: Kerala is well connected by road, and it is possible to reach the state by car from other parts of South India. However, the journey can be long and tiring, and the roads may not always be in the best condition.
Ultimately, the best way to reach Kerala will depend on your personal preferences and budget. If time is not a constraint, then the train is considered to be the best way to reach Kerala. Also, if budget is a concern, then taking bus is the best option.
What to do in Kerala tour package from Delhi?
When visiting Kerala from Delhi, there are many things to do and see. Some popular options include:
- Backwaters: Kerala is famous for its backwaters, which are a network of canals and lagoons that run parallel to the Arabian Sea coast. You can take a houseboat tour to explore the backwaters and enjoy the picturesque scenery.
- Beaches: Kerala has some beautiful beaches such as Varkala, Kovalam, and Marari.
- Hill stations: Kerala is home to several hill stations such as Munnar, Wayanad, and Thekkady, which offer a refreshing break from the heat and a chance to explore tea plantations and natural beauty.
- Ayurveda: Kerala is known for its Ayurvedic treatments and massages, which are based on traditional Indian medicine. You can book a massage or treatment at one of the many Ayurvedic centers in the state.
- Wildlife Sanctuaries: Kerala is home to several wildlife sanctuaries such as Periyar National Park and Silent Valley National Park, which are home to a wide variety of animals and birds.
- Temple and Church: Kerala is home to many ancient temples and churches. Some popular ones include the Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum and St. Francis Church in Fort Kochi.
People mostly ask FAQs about the Kerala tour package from Delhi
Q. What are the best Kerala tour packages?
A: The best Kerala tour packages depend on individual preferences, budget, and travel dates. Some popular packages include: Kerala Backwaters, Kerala Beaches, Kerala Hill Stations, Kerala Culture and Heritage, and Kerala Wildlife, Kerala Eco-Tourism and Nature.
Q. How much does a Kerala tour package cost?
A: The cost of a Kerala tour package varies based on the duration of the tour, the places included, and the type of accommodation and transportation. On average, 5 days package can cost between 15000 to 25000 per person.
Q. What are the must-visit places in Kerala?
A: The must-visit places in Kerala include: Alleppey Backwaters, Munnar Hill Station, Wayanad, Thekkady Wildlife Sanctuary, Kumarakom Backwaters, Fort Kochi, Marari Beach, and Varkala Beach.
Q. What is the best time to visit Kerala?
A: The best time to visit Kerala is from September to February during the cooler months. The monsoon season from June to August is also a good time to visit, especially for those interested in visiting the backwaters.
Q. What is included in a Kerala tour package?
A: Kerala tour packages include transportation, accommodation, meals, sightseeing, and activities. Some packages also include cultural experiences, such as traditional dance performances and cooking classes.
Q. Is it possible to customize a Kerala tour package?
A: Yes, it is possible to customize a Kerala tour package according to individual preferences. Our travel agents can create a custom itinerary that includes the places you want to visit and activities you want to do.
Q. What are the modes of transportation provided in a Kerala tour package?
A: The modes of transportation provided in a Kerala tour package depend on the tour operator, but mostly include a private car or minivan, with a driver. Our tour packages also offer boat rides to explore the backwaters.
Q. What kind of accommodation options are included in a Kerala tour package?
A: Kerala tour packages offer a variety of accommodation options, including hotels, resorts, homestays, and houseboats. The type of accommodation depends on the tour operator and the budget of the tour.
Q. Can you arrange a Kerala tour package for a family with children?
A: Yes, Kerala tour packages can be arranged for families with children. Kerala tour operator can provide child-friendly accommodation and activities, such as theme parks and wildlife sanctuaries, to keep the children entertained.
Q. Are there any cultural experiences included in the Kerala tour packages?
A: Yes, some Kerala tour packages include cultural experiences, such as traditional dance performances, cooking classes, and visits to cultural and heritage sites. These experiences offer a unique insight into the rich culture and history of Kerala.
Similer Kerala tour packages from other top Indian cities
Our Kerala tour packages from Delhi offer a unique and personalized experience for travelers. Choose from a variety of one-day to ten days trip options, or opt for a three-day package to fully immerse yourself in the beauty of Kerala. Our packages are designed and operated by local tour operators in Kochi, ensuring a authentic and customized itinerary. Whether you are looking for a relaxing beach holiday, cultural exploration or adventure, our Kerala packages have something for everyone. Experience the best of Kerala with our comprehensive tour packages.
Get the best Kerala tour package from Delhi