Kerala tour package from Mumbai
Plan Kerala tour package
Here are ten best tour package for Kerala from Mumbai:
|Kerala tour packages from Mumbai||Night/Day||Inclusions||Price per person|
|Discover the Beauty of Kerala||3 Nights 4 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹12,900|
|Kerala Backwaters and Beaches Adventure||4 Nights 5 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹14,500|
|Kerala Culinary and Culture Tour||5 Nights 6 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹16,000|
|Kerala Hill Station Escapade||6 Nights 7 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹18,500|
|The Ultimate Kerala Wildlife Experience||7 Nights 8 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹20,000|
|Kerala Adventure and Relaxation Tour||8 Nights 9 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹23,000|
|Kerala Eco-Tourism Experience||9 Nights 10 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹25,500|
Kerala tour package from Mumbai: itinerary
Day 1: Mumbai to arrival in Kochi and transfer to Munnar
- On arrival at the airport, you will meet our agent. Begin your Kerala tour package from Mumbai with his assistance. After that, it will take about four hours by cab.
- Munnar is a beautiful place situated on the Western Ghats. Due to its various romantic and lovely offerings, Munnar is ideal for a honeymoon trip. On the other hand, this destination is known for tea, coffee, and rubber plantations.
- You will arrive at your hotel in the middle of the day and be greeted by the manager. The remaining time is yours to spend wisely in a hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Munnar
- Start your morning with breakfast, and then you will have a full day dedicated to exploring.
- On this day, you will get to visit some outstanding places. Firstly, you will visit the Eravikulam National Park. This attractive place is located on one side of the Western Ghats. If time allows, we can do a trek to the highest peak in south India. The Tata Tea Museum will be your second stop. Examine the tea-making process from farm to packet.
- Till evening time, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Thekkady trip
- After having your morning meal at dawn, you will be driving towards Thekkady.
- It is the next beautiful destination on your tour. You will witness some of the finest locations bestowed with serene, beautiful nature. The Jeep Safari is available in the Periyar National Park. This park is also known as the Periyar Tiger Reserve. Enjoy the natural greenery in the park. Further, you will enjoy boating, which is very famous. It is said that one can observe wildlife from very close range.
- In short, it is the only location that provides this service. We will spend the night in a hotel.
Day 4: Alleppey trip
- Kick-start your early morning with an exquisite dish for breakfast. Continue on your way to Alleppey.
- It includes lots of thrilling and spellbinding experiences. There are lots of offerings waiting for you in Alleppey. Once you reach there, you will be transferred to the houseboat. Your whole day is dedicated to the backwater houseboat cruise. There are three people available to serve you. One is a driver, another is his trainee, and the third is a cook. The cook will provide you with special dishes from Kerala throughout your ride.
- Meanwhile, enjoy the night under a star-studded sky.
Day 5: Alleppey to Kochi departure
- The final day of the tour will begin with bird song and breakfast on the houseboat.
- Further, you will have some scenic views of nature and marine life. You will be dropped off near the port in the afternoon. From there, you will head towards the airport. En route, if there is enough time available, we can go for a little sightseeing. At the end of the day, get your flight and move towards your home.
- During the journey, enjoy the memories. This is the way to get to Kerala. Also called God’s own country, it comes to an end.
- Transfer from Kochi Airport or Cochin Railway Station
- Transportation with air conditioning
- Accommodation in a twin-sharing room with private facilities, as described.
- Breakfast on the houseboat or at the hotel is complimentary.
- Private cabs or cars are used for all sightseeing tours.
- Minerals bottled water while sightseeing (1 bottle per day)
- All airport/train station transfers are in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- All taxes applicable
- Any train or plane ticket
- Lunch and dinner are optional
- Mealtime beverages
- Any personal costs (shopping or activities)
- Any optional excursions
- Charges for guidance
- Entrance fees or parking when visiting places
- Any services not expressly stated in the package
Terms & Condition:
- The tour requires a minimum of two adults to participate.
- Singles are subject to a 50% surcharge.
- Children under the age of five are admitted for free, while those aged 12 and up pay half price.
- Our package rates are very reasonable, which means there are no surprises.
- Payment by credit card is required, with a 2% surcharge.
- Make your reservation at least 5 days in advance (hotel availability will be checked for current bookings).
- If none of the listed hotels are available, alternative accommodation in a similar-level hotel will be arranged.
- Any damage to the hotel’s rooms that occurs during your stay will be borne by the tourist in question.
- Where applicable, Goods and Services Tax (GST) is added.
How to reach Kerala from Mumbai?
The best way to reach Kerala depends on your location and personal preferences.
By Air: Kerala has several airports, including Trivandrum International Airport, Cochin International Airport, and Calicut International Airport. These airports are well connected to major cities in India and abroad, making it easy to reach Kerala by air.
By Train: Kerala is well connected to the rest of India by rail. There are several trains that run to different parts of the state, including the Rajdhani Express, which connects Thiruvananthapuram to New Delhi, and the Konkan Kanya Express, which connects Mumbai to Mangalore via Kerala.
By Bus: Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) operates buses to different parts of the state from major cities in South India. The buses are comfortable and reliable, but the journey can take longer than by train or flight.
By Car: Kerala is well connected by road, and it is possible to reach the state by car from other parts of South India. However, the journey can be long and tiring, and the roads may not always be in the best condition.
Ultimately, the best way to reach Kerala will depend on your personal preferences and budget. If time is not a constraint, then the train is considered to be the best way to reach Kerala. Also, if budget is a concern, then taking bus is the best option.
What to do in Kerala tour package from Mumbai?
When visiting Kerala from Mumbai, there are many things to do and see. Some popular options include:
- Backwaters: Kerala is famous for its backwaters, which are a network of canals and lagoons that run parallel to the Arabian Sea coast. You can take a houseboat tour to explore the backwaters and enjoy the picturesque scenery.
- Beaches: Kerala has some beautiful beaches such as Varkala, Kovalam, and Marari.
- Hill stations: Kerala is home to several hill stations such as Munnar, Wayanad, and Thekkady, which offer a refreshing break from the heat and a chance to explore tea plantations and natural beauty.
- Ayurveda: Kerala is known for its Ayurvedic treatments and massages, which are based on traditional Indian medicine. You can book a massage or treatment at one of the many Ayurvedic centers in the state.
- Wildlife Sanctuaries: Kerala is home to several wildlife sanctuaries such as Periyar National Park and Silent Valley National Park, which are home to a wide variety of animals and birds.
- Temple and Church: Kerala is home to many ancient temples and churches. Some popular ones include the Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum and St. Francis Church in Fort Kochi.
People mostly ask FAQs about the Kerala tour package from Mumbai
Q. What are the best Kerala tour packages?
A: The best Kerala tour packages depend on individual preferences, budget, and travel dates. Some popular packages include: Kerala Backwaters, Kerala Beaches, Kerala Hill Stations, Kerala Culture and Heritage, and Kerala Wildlife, Kerala Eco-Tourism and Nature.
Q. How much does a Kerala tour package cost?
A: The cost of a Kerala tour package varies based on the duration of the tour, the places included, and the type of accommodation and transportation. On average, 5 days package can cost between 15000 to 25000 per person.
Q. What are the must-visit places in Kerala?
A: The must-visit places in Kerala include: Alleppey Backwaters, Munnar Hill Station, Wayanad, Thekkady Wildlife Sanctuary, Kumarakom Backwaters, Fort Kochi, Marari Beach, and Varkala Beach.
Q. What is the best time to visit Kerala?
A: The best time to visit Kerala is from September to February during the cooler months. The monsoon season from June to August is also a good time to visit, especially for those interested in visiting the backwaters.
Q. What is included in a Kerala tour package?
A: Kerala tour packages include transportation, accommodation, meals, sightseeing, and activities. Some packages also include cultural experiences, such as traditional dance performances and cooking classes.
Q. Is it possible to customize a Kerala tour package?
A: Yes, it is possible to customize a Kerala tour package according to individual preferences. Our travel agents can create a custom itinerary that includes the places you want to visit and activities you want to do.
Q. What are the modes of transportation provided in a Kerala tour package?
A: The modes of transportation provided in a Kerala tour package depend on the tour operator, but mostly include a private car or minivan, with a driver. Our tour packages also offer boat rides to explore the backwaters.
Q. What kind of accommodation options are included in a Kerala tour package?
A: Kerala tour packages offer a variety of accommodation options, including hotels, resorts, homestays, and houseboats. The type of accommodation depends on the tour operator and the budget of the tour.
Q. Can you arrange a Kerala tour package for a family with children?
A: Yes, Kerala tour packages can be arranged for families with children. Kerala tour operator can provide child-friendly accommodation and activities, such as theme parks and wildlife sanctuaries, to keep the children entertained.
Q. Are there any cultural experiences included in the Kerala tour packages?
A: Yes, some Kerala tour packages include cultural experiences, such as traditional dance performances, cooking classes, and visits to cultural and heritage sites. These experiences offer a unique insight into the rich culture and history of Kerala.
Similer Kerala tour packages from other top Indian cities
Our Kerala tour packages from Mumbai offer a unique and personalized experience for travelers. Choose from a variety of one-day to ten days trip options, or opt for a three-day package to fully immerse yourself in the beauty of Kerala. Our packages are designed and operated by local tour operators in Kochi, ensuring a authentic and customized itinerary. Whether you are looking for a relaxing beach holiday, cultural exploration or adventure, our Kerala packages have something for everyone. Experience the best of Kerala with our comprehensive tour packages.
Get the best Kerala tour package from Mumbai