Kerala tour package from Chennai
Plan Kerala tour package
Here are ten best tour package for Kerala from Chennai:
|Kerala tour packages from Chennai||Night/Day||Inclusions||Price per person|
|Discover the Beauty of Kerala||3 Nights 4 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹12,900|
|Kerala Backwaters and Beaches Adventure||4 Nights 5 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹14,500|
|Kerala Culinary and Culture Tour||5 Nights 6 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹16,000|
|Kerala Hill Station Escapade||6 Nights 7 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹18,500|
|The Ultimate Kerala Wildlife Experience||7 Nights 8 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹20,000|
|Kerala Adventure and Relaxation Tour||8 Nights 9 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹23,000|
|Kerala Eco-Tourism Experience||9 Nights 10 Days||Hotel Stay, Journey, Sightseeing||₹25,500|
Kerala tour package from Chennai: itinerary
Day 1: Chennai to arrival in Kochi and transfer to Munnar
- Your Kerala tour package from Chennai consists of lots of beautiful and amazing things.
- Starting with your arrival at Cochin airport, you will meet our agent for the company. Further, he will assist you and make you aware of the itinerary. Meanwhile, from the airport, you will be heading towards Munnar. So the journey will take approximately four hours, after which you will reach your destination
- . When you reach the hotel, you will be warmly welcomed with a big smile. At the end of the day, relax in the hotel with some specialties from Kerala.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Munnar
- Once you have finished your breakfast, move out for a sightseeing tour of Munnar.
- You will visit various prime locations in Munnar. You will also have time to shop because we will drop you off near a shopping center. Firstly, you will visit places where you will get to know things about tea. like how the tea bags are processed from farm to finished product.
- Then you will visit Eravikulam National Park. The park is very famous around here and well known as Rajamala. Also, you will get a glimpse of the natural habitat of Nilgiri Thar.
Day 3: Thekkady trip
- Start your day with a morning meal. You must also check out of the hotel as you visit the next locations on the tour.
- When you arrive, hotel staff will load your belongings into the cab. You will be heading towards Thekkady. En route, enjoy the astonishing views of Gap Road, View Point, and Anayirangal Dam. You will arrive at your destination in about four hours. Thekkady is also called Periyar. The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary offers a glimpse of charming wildlife and natural reserves.
- The end of the day will be free for you to hang out in the market.
Day 4: Alleppey trip
- After breakfast, get an Ayurvedic massage. There are lots of healthy benefits to this massage.
- Check out the area further away from the hotel and move towards the famous backwater spot in Kerala known as Alleppey. It will take about four hours by taxi. When you arrive, check into the incredible houseboat. Locally, it is known as Kettuvallom.
- The journey on the houseboat then continues. Above all, you will see the water life of Kerala. The houseboat is fully equipped with beds, kitchens, bathrooms, and other amenities. Three people will be on board the houseboat to help in any way they can.
Day 5: Alleppey to Kochi departure
- The day will begin on the houseboat. Enjoy some special local dishes from Kerala for breakfast.
- Enjoy some scenic views of the surrounding area as well, while sitting on the houseboat and having the special tea of Kerala. The houseboat ride will come to an end at Jetty. It will drop you near the jetty. You will then be guided by a company representative.
- Meanwhile, by taking a cab, you will be transferred to the Cochin. If time allows, have the joy of sightseeing. Otherwise, the time has come to say goodbye to your Kerala tour.
- Transfer from Kochi Airport or Cochin Railway Station
- Transportation with air conditioning
- Accommodation in a twin-sharing room with private facilities, as described.
- Breakfast on the houseboat or at the hotel is complimentary.
- Private cabs or cars are used for all sightseeing tours.
- Minerals bottled water while sightseeing (1 bottle per day)
- All airport/train station transfers are in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- All taxes applicable
- Any train or plane ticket
- Lunch and dinner are optional
- Mealtime beverages
- Any personal costs (shopping or activities)
- Any optional excursions
- Charges for guidance
- Entrance fees or parking when visiting places
- Any services not expressly stated in the package
Terms & Condition:
- The tour requires a minimum of two adults to participate.
- Singles are subject to a 50% surcharge.
- Children under the age of five are admitted for free, while those aged 12 and up pay half price.
- Our package rates are very reasonable, which means there are no surprises.
- Payment by credit card is required, with a 2% surcharge.
- Make your reservation at least 5 days in advance (hotel availability will be checked for current bookings).
- If none of the listed hotels are available, alternative accommodation in a similar-level hotel will be arranged.
- Any damage to the hotel’s rooms that occurs during your stay will be borne by the tourist in question.
- Where applicable, Goods and Services Tax (GST) is added.
How to reach Kerala from Chennai?
The best way to reach Kerala depends on your location and personal preferences.
By Air: Kerala has several airports, including Trivandrum International Airport, Cochin International Airport, and Calicut International Airport. These airports are well connected to major cities in India and abroad, making it easy to reach Kerala by air.
By Train: Kerala is well connected to the rest of India by rail. There are several trains that run to different parts of the state, including the Rajdhani Express, which connects Thiruvananthapuram to New Delhi, and the Konkan Kanya Express, which connects Mumbai to Mangalore via Kerala.
By Bus: Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) operates buses to different parts of the state from major cities in South India. The buses are comfortable and reliable, but the journey can take longer than by train or flight.
By Car: Kerala is well connected by road, and it is possible to reach the state by car from other parts of South India. However, the journey can be long and tiring, and the roads may not always be in the best condition.
Ultimately, the best way to reach Kerala will depend on your personal preferences and budget. If time is not a constraint, then the train is considered to be the best way to reach Kerala. Also, if budget is a concern, then taking bus is the best option.
What to do in Kerala tour package from Chennai?
When visiting Kerala from Chennai, there are many things to do and see. Some popular options include:
- Backwaters: Kerala is famous for its backwaters, which are a network of canals and lagoons that run parallel to the Arabian Sea coast. You can take a houseboat tour to explore the backwaters and enjoy the picturesque scenery.
- Beaches: Kerala has some beautiful beaches such as Varkala, Kovalam, and Marari.
- Hill stations: Kerala is home to several hill stations such as Munnar, Wayanad, and Thekkady, which offer a refreshing break from the heat and a chance to explore tea plantations and natural beauty.
- Ayurveda: Kerala is known for its Ayurvedic treatments and massages, which are based on traditional Indian medicine. You can book a massage or treatment at one of the many Ayurvedic centers in the state.
- Wildlife Sanctuaries: Kerala is home to several wildlife sanctuaries such as Periyar National Park and Silent Valley National Park, which are home to a wide variety of animals and birds.
- Temple and Church: Kerala is home to many ancient temples and churches. Some popular ones include the Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum and St. Francis Church in Fort Kochi.
People mostly ask FAQs about the Kerala tour package from Chennai
Q. What are the best Kerala tour packages?
A: The best Kerala tour packages depend on individual preferences, budget, and travel dates. Some popular packages include: Kerala Backwaters, Kerala Beaches, Kerala Hill Stations, Kerala Culture and Heritage, and Kerala Wildlife, Kerala Eco-Tourism and Nature.
Q. How much does a Kerala tour package cost?
A: The cost of a Kerala tour package varies based on the duration of the tour, the places included, and the type of accommodation and transportation. On average, 5 days package can cost between 15000 to 25000 per person.
Q. What are the must-visit places in Kerala?
A: The must-visit places in Kerala include: Alleppey Backwaters, Munnar Hill Station, Wayanad, Thekkady Wildlife Sanctuary, Kumarakom Backwaters, Fort Kochi, Marari Beach, and Varkala Beach.
Q. What is the best time to visit Kerala?
A: The best time to visit Kerala is from September to February during the cooler months. The monsoon season from June to August is also a good time to visit, especially for those interested in visiting the backwaters.
Q. What is included in a Kerala tour package?
A: Kerala tour packages include transportation, accommodation, meals, sightseeing, and activities. Some packages also include cultural experiences, such as traditional dance performances and cooking classes.
Q. Is it possible to customize a Kerala tour package?
A: Yes, it is possible to customize a Kerala tour package according to individual preferences. Our travel agents can create a custom itinerary that includes the places you want to visit and activities you want to do.
Q. What are the modes of transportation provided in a Kerala tour package?
A: The modes of transportation provided in a Kerala tour package depend on the tour operator, but mostly include a private car or minivan, with a driver. Our tour packages also offer boat rides to explore the backwaters.
Q. What kind of accommodation options are included in a Kerala tour package?
A: Kerala tour packages offer a variety of accommodation options, including hotels, resorts, homestays, and houseboats. The type of accommodation depends on the tour operator and the budget of the tour.
Q. Can you arrange a Kerala tour package for a family with children?
A: Yes, Kerala tour packages can be arranged for families with children. Kerala tour operator can provide child-friendly accommodation and activities, such as theme parks and wildlife sanctuaries, to keep the children entertained.
Q. Are there any cultural experiences included in the Kerala tour packages?
A: Yes, some Kerala tour packages include cultural experiences, such as traditional dance performances, cooking classes, and visits to cultural and heritage sites. These experiences offer a unique insight into the rich culture and history of Kerala.
Similer Kerala tour packages from other top Indian cities
Our Kerala tour packages from Chennai offer a unique and personalized experience for travelers. Choose from a variety of one-day to ten days trip options, or opt for a three-day package to fully immerse yourself in the beauty of Kerala. Our packages are designed and operated by local tour operators in Kochi, ensuring a authentic and customized itinerary. Whether you are looking for a relaxing beach holiday, cultural exploration or adventure, our Kerala packages have something for everyone. Experience the best of Kerala with our comprehensive tour packages.
Get the best Kerala tour package from Chennai