Plan Kerala tour package
Most recommended Kerala tour packages from Kolkata with price
|Package Name||Duration||Price (per person)||Destinations||Inclusions||Hotel Type|
|Kerala Backwaters Bliss from Kolkata||2 nights 3 days||₹ 11,899||Kochi, Alleppey||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Backwater Cruise||Deluxe Houseboats||Book Now|
|Cultural Treasures of Kerala tour from Kolkata||3 nights 4 days||₹ 14,849||Kochi, Thrissur, Trivandrum||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Cultural Performances||Heritage Homestays||Book Now|
|Kerala Beach Retreat from Kolkata||4 nights 5 days||₹ 17,949||Kochi, Kovalam, Varkala, Alleppey||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Beach Excursions||Beachfront Resorts||Book Now|
|Enchanting Kerala Family Escape from Kolkata||5 nights 6 days||₹ 21,549||Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Sightseeing||3-Star Hotels||Book Now|
|Kerala Wildlife Adventure Tour from Kolkata||6 nights 7 days||₹ 24,099||Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Wayanad||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Wildlife Safaris||Eco-friendly Resorts||Book Now|
|Serene Kerala Honeymoon Trip from Kolkata||7 nights 8 days||₹ 26,899||Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Thekkady, Kovalam||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Romantic Experiences||Boutique Hotels||Book Now|
|Kerala Hill Stations and Spice Trail from Kolkata||8 nights 9 days||₹ 29,949||Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Thekkady, Wayanad||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Spice Plantation Tour||Mid-range Resorts||Book Now|
|Best Adventure in Kerala from Kolkata||9 nights 10 days||₹ 32,749||Kochi, Alleppey, Kovalam, Munnar, Vagamon, Wayanad||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Trekking and Adventure||Nature Camps||Book Now|
|Kerala Ayurveda Retreat from Kolkata||10 nights 11 days||₹ 36,749||Kochi, Alleppey, Trivandrum, Kovalam, Palakkad||Breakfast, Dinner, Ayurvedic Spa, Yoga Sessions||Ayurvedic Resorts||Book Now|
|Exotic Kerala Honeymoon Tour from Kolkata||11 nights 12 days||₹ 39,199||Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Kumarakom, Thekkady, Varkala||Breakfast, Dinner, Houseboat Stay, Scenic Cruises||Houseboats||Book Now|
|Kerala Hill Station, Backwaters and Beach Delight from Kolkata||12 nights 13 days||₹ 42,199||Kochi, Munnar, Alleppey, Kumarakom, Thekkady, Kovalam, Varkala||Breakfast, Dinner, Hotel Stay, Family-Friendly Activities||Family Resorts||Book Now|
Kerala tour package from Kolkata: itinerary
Day 1: Kolkata to arrival in Kochi and transfer to Munnar
- On your arrival at the Kochi airport, our agent will be there to meet you. He will also go over the itinerary with you in detail. After that, you will move towards Munnar.
- During the ride, you will come across beautiful views and some amazing farms. Munnar is a very famous place and a good starting point for you. When you arrive, you will check into the resort. Meanwhile, hotel staff will shift your luggage.
- Later in the evening, if you want to visit nearby places, you can do that.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Munnar
- On the next day of your Kerala tour package from Kolkata, there will be lots of fun and joy. Early morning after breakfast. You will enjoy the sight-seeing tour of Munnar.
- This full day is dedicated to exploring new and ultimate locations. starts with Eravikulam National Park, which is very famous in Munnar. Most importantly, if you are lucky, you will see the Nilgiri Tahr. This animal species will go extinct in the near future.
- You will then proceed to the next location of the sightseeing tour. Mattupetty Dam is a beautiful site with amazing views. This is how your day ends overnight in a hotel.
Day 3: Thekkady trip
- Begin your day with a breakfast of some healthy Kerala specialties. Check out of the hotel and continue on to the next location on the tour.
- Thekkady is a pretty attractive place, and many visitors talk about this location. In some time, you will reach your destination. Check into the hotel and rest for a while. After then, you will get a chance to see a spice plantation. If you want, you can purchase some fresh spices too.
- At the end of the day, get back to the hotel. Before enjoying the sun setting on the boat cruise.
Day 4: Alleppey trip
- After having breakfast in the hotel Move out and move towards Alleppey.
- The journey to Alleppey will take some time. You will be transferred to the house once you arrive. Alleppey is a very famous location for backwater rides in Kerala. Your houseboat cruise begins in the afternoon. Sit back and enjoy your houseboat ride with your loved ones. These houseboats are fully equipped with all kinds of facilities. For example, there are beds with an attached bathroom. Also, you will have a cook on board with you. so that you can enjoy the pleasure of being close to delicious food.
Day 5: Alleppey to Kochi departure
- At the end of your fourth day of the tour, spent the night on the houseboat. There, enjoy your last dinner in Kerala with spellbinding views of water.
- On the houseboat, three members are there for you. They are available for you so that your houseboat cruise will be smooth. Breakfast on the boat in the morning is influenced by the early morning breeze. Certainly, it will be the best breakfast of your tour.
- Further houseboats will drop you off in the afternoon. You will then be transferred to Cochin International Airport for your onward flight.
- Transfer from Kochi Airport or Cochin Railway Station
- Transportation with air conditioning
- Accommodation in a twin-sharing room with private facilities, as described.
- Breakfast on the houseboat or at the hotel is complimentary.
- Private cabs or cars are used for all sightseeing tours.
- Minerals bottled water while sightseeing (1 bottle per day)
- All airport/train station transfers are in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- All taxes applicable
- Any train or plane ticket
- Lunch and dinner are optional
- Mealtime beverages
- Any personal costs (shopping or activities)
- Any optional excursions
- Charges for guidance
- Entrance fees or parking when visiting places
- Any services not expressly stated in the package
Terms & Condition:
- The tour requires a minimum of two adults to participate.
- Singles are subject to a 50% surcharge.
- Children under the age of five are admitted for free, while those aged 12 and up pay half price.
- Our package rates are very reasonable, which means there are no surprises.
- Payment by credit card is required, with a 2% surcharge.
- Make your reservation at least 5 days in advance (hotel availability will be checked for current bookings).
- If none of the listed hotels are available, alternative accommodation in a similar-level hotel will be arranged.
- Any damage to the hotel’s rooms that occurs during your stay will be borne by the tourist in question.
- Where applicable, Goods and Services Tax (GST) is added.
How to reach Kerala from Kolkata?
The best way to reach Kerala depends on your location and personal preferences.
By Air: Kerala has several airports, including Trivandrum International Airport, Cochin International Airport, and Calicut International Airport. These airports are well connected to major cities in India and abroad, making it easy to reach Kerala by air.
By Train: Kerala is well connected to the rest of India by rail. There are several trains that run to different parts of the state, including the Rajdhani Express, which connects Thiruvananthapuram to New Delhi, and the Konkan Kanya Express, which connects Mumbai to Mangalore via Kerala.
By Bus: Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) operates buses to different parts of the state from major cities in South India. The buses are comfortable and reliable, but the journey can take longer than by train or flight.
By Car: Kerala is well connected by road, and it is possible to reach the state by car from other parts of South India. However, the journey can be long and tiring, and the roads may not always be in the best condition.
Ultimately, the best way to reach Kerala will depend on your personal preferences and budget. If time is not a constraint, then the train is considered to be the best way to reach Kerala. Also, if budget is a concern, then taking bus is the best option.
What to do in Kerala tour package from Kolkata?
When visiting Kerala from Kolkata, there are many things to do and see. Some popular options include:
- Backwaters: Kerala is famous for its backwaters, which are a network of canals and lagoons that run parallel to the Arabian Sea coast. You can take a houseboat tour to explore the backwaters and enjoy the picturesque scenery.
- Beaches: Kerala has some beautiful beaches such as Varkala, Kovalam, and Marari.
- Hill stations: Kerala is home to several hill stations such as Munnar, Wayanad, and Thekkady, which offer a refreshing break from the heat and a chance to explore tea plantations and natural beauty.
- Ayurveda: Kerala is known for its Ayurvedic treatments and massages, which are based on traditional Indian medicine. You can book a massage or treatment at one of the many Ayurvedic centers in the state.
- Wildlife Sanctuaries: Kerala is home to several wildlife sanctuaries such as Periyar National Park and Silent Valley National Park, which are home to a wide variety of animals and birds.
- Temple and Church: Kerala is home to many ancient temples and churches. Some popular ones include the Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum and St. Francis Church in Fort Kochi.
Top adventure activities in Kerala tour package from Kolkata
Kerala, also known as God’s Own Country, is a state located in the southwestern region of India. Blessed with natural beauty, picturesque landscapes, and an abundance of flora and fauna, Kerala is a tourist-friendly state in India. With a vast array of adventure activities, visitors can indulge in various exciting activities during their tour from Kolkata.
Here are the top 10 adventure activities in Kerala that you should not miss.
Rafting in Kuttiyadi: The Kuttiyadi River in Kozhikode district is an ultimate spot for rafting. Every year, many people visit this spot with family and friends. The majority of the river area is encircled by dense forests, making the rapids perfect for a thrilling rafting experience during the monsoon season from June to September.
Camping in Munnar: Munnar, a hill station in Kerala, is known for its scenic views of tea plantations, lush greenery, and quaint villages. People visit this place to enjoy camping with family and friends, and it is a popular destination for couples and newlyweds. A camping trip to Munnar is an excellent way to come across serene nature, gaze at the stars, enjoy bonfires, and explore the beautiful nearby places.
Trekking in Chembra Peak: The Chembra Peak, located in Wayanad, is one of the tallest peaks in the region. The trek to the Chembra Peak is a well-known venture among adventure enthusiasts. Although the trek is very challenging, it offers scenic views, and the Wayanad region serves up breathtaking views of the surrounding hills.
Houseboat Cruise in Alleppey: A houseboat cruise on the backwaters of Alleppey is a unique experience that visitors will never forget. The backwaters are a network of canals connected with each other, and lagoons and lakes are also adjoining. These are lined with lush greenery and beautiful coconut trees. Visitors can choose from traditional or luxury houseboats that come equipped with all the modern amenities.
Paragliding in Vagamon: Vagamon, a hill station located in the Idukki district of Kerala, is a well-known place for paragliding. The fine weather and breathtaking views make it a popular destination for thrill-seekers. Visitors can enjoy various thrilling sports while taking in the beauty of the nearby places.
Scuba Diving in Kovalam: Kovalam, a coastal town in Kerala, is home to some of the best scuba diving sites in India. The clear waters of the Arabian Sea are perfect for scuba diving, and visitors can witness amazing marine life, including exotic fish, corals, and other marine animals.
Rock Climbing in Thusharagiri: Thusharagiri, located in Kozhikode, is known for its beautiful waterfalls and lush greenery. People love to take part in rock climbing, although the rocky terrain is very challenging. However, the stunning views from the top make it worth the effort, and visitors can explore many beautiful things in the area.
Kayaking in Periyar: Periyar, a wildlife sanctuary located in Thekkady, is home to a variety of animals and birds. Visitors come to explore and watch these animals and birds. Kayaking on the Periyar River is an ultimate way to explore the sanctuary and enjoy the beauty of nature while paddling along the serene river.
Biking in Wayanad: Wayanad is a beautiful region in Kerala that is perfect for biking enthusiasts. The region is dotted with plantations, coffee estates, and tribal villages. It is an amazing place to explore on a bike, with easy trails and a favourable climate for bikers. You can choose from easy trails to challenging routes, depending on your skill level. Above all, this place is paradise for all those who love to bike.
Similer Kerala tour packages from other top Indian cities
Our Kerala tour packages from Kolkata offer a unique and personalized experience for travelers. Choose from a variety of one-day to ten days trip options, or opt for a three-day package to fully immerse yourself in the beauty of Kerala. Our packages are designed and operated by local tour operators in Kochi, ensuring a authentic and customized itinerary. Whether you are looking for a relaxing beach holiday, cultural exploration or adventure, our Kerala packages have something for everyone. Experience the best of Kerala with our comprehensive tour packages.
Mostly ask Kerala tour package from Kolkata FAQs
Get the best offers on Kerala tour package from Kolkata