Kashmir tour package from Kerala
Plan Kashmir tour package
Most popular Kashmir tour packages from Kerala
|Package Name||Duration||Inclusions||Price Range per person|
|Kashmir Delight trip||3N/4D||Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Dinner, Sightseeing||INR 15,000 – 20,000|
|Magical Kashmir trip||4N/5D||Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Dinner, Sightseeing, Shikara Ride||INR 20,000 – 25,000|
|Heaven on Earth Kashmir tour||5N/6D||Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Dinner, Sightseeing, Shikara Ride, Gondola Ride||INR 25,000 – 30,000|
|Enchanting Kashmir tour||6N/7D||Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Dinner, Sightseeing, Shikara Ride, Gondola Ride, Sonmarg Excursion||INR 28,000 – 32,000|
|All Kashmir Paradise tour||7N/8D||Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Dinner, Sightseeing, Shikara Ride, Gondola Ride, Sonmarg Excursion, Pahalgam Excursion||INR 30,000 – 35,000|
Kashmir tour package from Kerala: Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar from Kerala; Local sightseeing
- On your arrival, we welcome you from the core of our hearts. There you will meet the face of our company. He will assist you so that you will enjoy your tour to the fullest. However, in your Kashmir tour package from Kerala, he will manage everything, so feel free to take help from him.
- Once you transfer to the hotel, move out and enjoy local sightseeing for the remainder of the day. Witness some beautiful views of the sky touching the mountains. Further visit Dal Lake, where you can get to enjoy a Shikara ride.
- At the end, catch the sunrise from there and get back to the hotel.
Day 2: Srinagar to Gulmarg
- After your morning meal, depart early with the sun. It will allow you to arrive in Gulmarg by the middle of the day.
- It is the ideal place for all the skiing lovers. There are some excellent places where you can enjoy skiing. Also, you can trek for a while if you want to. However, there is a place where you can witness clear grounds full of snow. The view will take your breath away.
- On the other hand, another specialty of this place is the food. Enjoy the exquisite cuisine on your trip to Gulmarg.
Day 3: Srinagar to Sonmarg
- On your third day of the tour, have some breakfast in the morning. After that, leave that place so that you can relish the outstanding vicinity of Sonmarg.
- This destination is well known for its snowscapes. Countless tourists visit here so that they can get a glimpse of these snowscapes. They are just as fabulous as the scenery in the fairy tale when it becomes real.
- Enjoy sightseeing for a while and continue your stroll in the local market. This place is like entering some kind of fantasy island.
- In the evening, have some local food if you like.
Day 4: Srinagar to Pahalgam
- After eating breakfast in the morning, move towards Pahalgam. The place is known for its beautiful valleys.
- There are lots of valleys; however, people consider visiting Aru and Betaab Valley. Most importantly, these are very famous around this place. The location is quite huge. If you are not able to walk much, you can hire a pony too. There are some spots in the mountains.
- From there, you can witness unreal views of the surroundings. Moreover, Pahalagam is the first choice of Bollywood directors. Because of the serene surroundings and weather conditions.
Day 5: Srinagar to Ahmedabad
- On the last day of the tour, you will get to relish visiting beautiful locations. Also, you can go shopping if you want something good during the journey.
- There are so many shops for everyone and for everything. You can have the benefit of that. Also, people do visit the local market to purchase souvenirs of Kashmir. This is among the finest locations on earth.
- Besides, it is known as Heaven on Earth. First, have lunch until the middle of the day.After that, our agent will drop you off at the airport.
- Private non-AC car pick-up and drop-off from Srinagar Airport
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Daily breakfast and dinner at the hotel or houseboat
- One Shikara ride on Dal Lake in Srinagar during the stay
- Gondola ride at Gulmarg
- Exploration of Betab and Aru Valley in Pahalgam
- All sightseeing by private non-AC car as per the itinerary
- State tax, hotel tax, and driver charges
- Flight or train tickets from Delhi to Srinagar and back
- Any additional food aside from breakfast and dinner
- Any additional sightseeing not included in the fixed program
- Travel insurance of any kind
- Entrance fees and guide charges, wherever applicable
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the “Inclusions” section of the package
- GST will be applicable as per prevailing rates
Terms & Condition:
- If the offered hotel is unavailable, arrangements will be made for an alternate hotel or resort of comparable standard.
- A maximum of two adults are allowed in a single room. “Extra bed” refers to an extra mattress and will be paid.
- Any extra meal or breakfast for a child that is not mentioned will be paid directly as per hotel policy.
- The tour itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified.
- All transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at your disposal.
- Some places we visit have weekly or monthly holidays; we won’t be able to compensate if our travel dates fall on the same day.
- Above package rates are subject to availability, and the company reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to change, add, remove, or otherwise modify the services available on this website.
- For any concerns regarding package cancellations and money refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy here.
What to do in Kashmir tour package from Kerala?
People mostly ask FAQs about the Kashmir tour package from Kerala
Get best offers on Kashmir tour package from Kerala