India is a country which is blessed with rich flora and fauna. There are more than 42 tiger reserves, 460 wildlife sanctuaries, and 100 national parks which has enthralling species of wildlife. At every corner of country you can spot rich and diverse wildlife.
If you like to watch some rare species of cats- then India is the perfect destination which makes your dream true. Feel the beauty of wildlife amidst the nature of nation.
If you are eager to watch the different species of wildlife then we are providing you the list of Top Famous Wildlife Safari Destinations in India. Let’s have a virtual tour of these places.
- Ranthambore National Park (Rajasthan): The Ranthambore National Park is stretched across 1,335 km which provides you the amazing sights of Tigers which are roaming freely and lazing on the desert under the sunlight. The species of Cats especially Tigers are the major attraction which lures wildlife enthusiasts.
- Bandhavgarh National Park (Madhya Pradesh): If you want to get some spectacular views of Royal Bengal Tigers then Bandhavgarh National Park deserves a visit. Once it was the hunting place for Royal homes but now it is fully protected. You may also spot some more species of striped cats.
- Kaziranga National Park (Assam): Kaziranga National Park is spread across about 430 km. It is a home to the one of the most exotic animal-One Horned Rhinoceros. You will also glimpse to see the Elephants, Bears, and Panthers along with Rhinos.
- Gir National Park (Gujarat): If you want to get some sparkling sights of Asiatic Lions then Gir National Park is a perfect destination. You will amaze to see the major attraction of Indian wildlife tourism i.e. big cats. Along with Lions, park also inhabits species of mammals, reptiles and birds.
- Jim Corbett National Park (Uttarakhand): Jim Corbett was announced as Asia’s first National Park in 1936. In this oldest National Park you can spot some furious member of cat family i.e. the Tigers. Fishing Cats, Serow, Goral and many other exotic species are habitat of this park.
- Kanha National Park (Madhya Pradesh): What a cherishing moment when you will hear the roar of Tigers in the real woods of Kanha? That experience will directly go into your memory lane. It is like that Sher Khan Roars in the pages of Jungle book. Kanha is more popular as a Mowgli Land.
- Sunderban National Park (West Bengal): You will be wonder to watch the tigers are swimming like amphibians around the Mangroves of Sunderban National Park. It is one of the UNESCO’s world heritage sites so it doesn’t want so much description. The word itself describes its importance.
- Tadoba National Park (Maharashtra): Tadoba National Park is a beautiful place to enjoy the wild life safari holidays in India. You can take some stunning views of lake surrounded by deciduous forests. Tigers, Barking Deers, Leopards, Hyenas and much more are the inhabitants of Tadoba.
- Pench National Park (Madhya Pradesh): You can watch tigers are prancing with care free attitude. You can read their eyes stating that ‘this is my kingdom’. In the kingdom of Tigers, you can also spot Wild Boar, Nilgai, Leopard and Crimson-breasted Barbet and so on in the Pench National Park.
- Satpura National Park (Madhya Pradesh): Every species of animal can be spotted enjoying the nature of Satpura National Park. Leopards, Deer, Sloth Bear, Sambar, Black Buck, Four Horned Antelopes, Porcupine, Smooth Otter and many more enjoys the wonderful stay of Park.
- Hemis National Park (Ladakh): If you are an adventure enthusiast and looking for some thrilling safari of wildlife-Hemis is the right choice. High altitude, animals and chilly winds get you some exotic experience. Apart from Snow Leopard there are Ibex, Blue sheep, golden eagles, snow cocks which are the major attraction.
- Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary (Kerala): Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in the lap of the Western Ghats in Kerala which spread across 192,000 acre and provides lush green environment to habitants. There is so much to watch for birdwatchers other than birds like Tigers and Elephants.
- Manas Wildlife Sanctuary (Assam): Manas Wildlife Sanctuary is a UNESCO world heritage site, located at just 4-hour drive from Kaziranga on the border of Assam and Bhutan. Tiger, pygmy hog, Indian rhinoceros and Indian elephant are the inhabitants of Manas.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park (Karnataka): There is so much to explore for wildlife lover. There is an elephant park, a zoo, a tiger reserve and a butterfly park where you can find some exotic species. Bannerghatta is just only 22 km from Bengaluru city.
Above mentioned places are the perfect for beautiful Wildlife Safari. You can spot some exotic species of rich flora and fauna at every place which will get you some unforgettable experience for lifelong. These destinations are the paradise for animal lovers.