Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package
Plan Your Shimla Manali Trip
|Duration||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|Pickup & Drop||Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport|
|Hotel Price||₹ 1,500-₹ 2,000/Night (for 2 Adults)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 6,000|
|Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 15,990/- (Inclusive of all taxes)|
Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon package for couple
All detailed Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon package itinerary from Delhi
- 1st Day (Delhi to Shimla 370 kms Journey – 8-9 hrs): Your tour begins on after arrival at Delhi. You will be met by our representative and transferred to Shimla (about 364 kms / 8-9 hrs). On arrival at Shimla, check-in at the Hotel/Resort. Take dinner, and stay overnight at best Shimla hotel / resort.
- 2nd Day (full day Shimla Sightseeing Tour) : As the package is filled with sightseeing, suited to your choice. Our touring car will pick to you from hotel or resort. The mornings are usually usually free, and during the afternoon get tours of the city to visit the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple are available. Your coldy evening are also free to wander renowned shopping venues of the city of Shimla – The Mall and The Ridge. Dinner and accommodations are in Shimla hotel / resort.
- 3rd Day (full day Shimla Kufri Tour) : After an early morning breakfast, you will visit Kufri, which is a part of Shimla and It’s located 13 km from the state capital Shimla on the NH No.22, just an hour’s drive from Shimla. As Day o2, our touring car will pick to you from hotel or resort and drop back at evening after sightseeing. Later at night having a walk along the streets of Shimla Mall Road, which is assumed to be the largest shopping mall of the road in the snowy hills. Dinner and accommodations are in Shimla hotel / resort.
- 4th Day (Shimla to Manali Journey – 7-8 hrs) : After an early morning breakfast, you will proceed to Manali (About 260 kms/7-8 hrs). Our car will pick to you from hotel or resort. Kullu Manali is a hill station, great for couples on honeymoon trip and vacation spots for families and tourists that want to experience real coldest temperatures and playing in the snow. The snow capped mountains surrounding Manali covered and gives a myriad of beautiful views. To get there and check-in at a hotel/resort. Dinner and accommodations are in Manali hotel / resort.
- 5th Day (full day Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour) : This is a religious tour. Similar to Day 04, our car will pick to you from hotel or resort. In this tour you will visit some special temples. You will see the shawls factories. This is the cool and enjoyable tour. After tour return to the hotel or resort in Manali in evening. Dinner and overnight stay are at the hotel / resort of Manali.
- 6th Day (full day Rohtang Pass Snow Activities Tour) : Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley are a must-see in any Kullu Manali Tour. It is a whole day’s outing visiting Kothi, Rohtang Pass (It’s a high mountain pass that connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys of Himachal Pradesh) is one of the most visited tourist spots. Our Kullu Manali Packages always have the above sightseeing places. Dinner and overnight stay are at the hotel / resort of Manali.
- 7th Day (half day Local Manali Sightseeing Tour) : After get an morning breakfast, similar to Day 06 our car will pick you from the hotel or resort. Your morning is spent city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Temple. The afternoon is free for some personal sightseeing or local market for shopping. Finally our car will drop you at the resort or hotel in Manali. You will pick your lagguage and our car will departure for Delhi in the evening at 4-5 PM.
- 8th Day (Return Manali to Delhi Journey – 12-13 hrs) : Full enjoy the natural beauty on the way of Manali to Delhi (About 570kms/12-13 hrs ) and get over night Journey of Manali to Delhi. In the Morning time you will be in Delhi at approx 8 – 10 AM.
Himachal Pradesh is the mystical mountain state of India, and also known as the abode of the gods, provides a marvelously refreshing escape from the summer heat that blankets most of India during April-June. Alternatively, Himachal provides many destinations where you can come and lost in the natural loveliness, culture, tradition, etc. Shimla, Manali and Kullu are the main tourist attractions of the state, where you can see floods of people as well as enjoy a lot of adventurous sports. The majority of the people will like to visit these hilly resorts mainly during the summer season in order to escape from heat.
Our Shimla Manali tour Package for couple provides you the opportunity for wonderful relief from the scorching heat and make the trip memorable. We also provide luxury hotel for honeymoon couple in Manali at very affordable price with excellent services to suit their budget. You can’t stop your heart from falling in love with these heart stealing beauty of nature. The most charming and captivating North Indian state Himachal Pradesh offers Shimla Manali honeymoon tour packages for newly married couples to make the everlasting memories of their honeymoon tours.
All three destinations have such a charismatic factor, which creates a magical effect on the newlyweds, couples, lovers and tourists. The peaceful and calming atmosphere when blended with other beauties, make these beautiful and extraordinary locations.
Easily accessible and marvelous tourism options causes the destination for the first and the best option for the honeymoon couple in Shimla. The enchanting sounds of rivers, natural environment, and swaying fields over great peace and harmony will make manually couple tours the most pleasurable. Shimla, Kullu, and Manali are situated at the top of Himachal hills, and the excellent spot for couples to enjoying Skiing, Zorbing, Paragliding, Motorbiking, Fishing, Water Rafting etc.
Solang snow point, rohtang pass high mountain, vashist hot water spring are some famous and attractive places to visit near Shimla Manali on honeymoons for adventurous couples. Newly married honeymoon couple from all over India use to celebrate their mesmerising honeymoon with Shimla Manali couple tour package. This beautiful place is the dream destination of millions of newly married couples, and has a hypnosis power due to which, every couple wish to spend their honeymoon in Shimla Kullu Manali.
From romantic honeymoon tours to adventurous activities, transportation to accommodations, our travel agents have now arranged everything for Manali Tour Package for Couple. Only a personalised package or itinerary can make your trip memorable for lifetime. If money is not a problem for you, anything can be personalised. It is up to you to decide. Here’s get all the complete list of Shimla Manali Couple Packages for personalise your honeymoon.
You can find detailed information about all Shimla Manali Packages to make your travel decision more easily knowing that you it will not cost you any more than you expected.
In short, you will get a tailor-made luxury to budget Shimla Manali Complete Package with a high-end hotel room, first class services and a wealth of activities and experiences.
Book, a well planned Manali tour package for couple throughout the all Indian destinations (Delhi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Vadodra, Surat, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Patna, Rajkot, Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Cochin, Kerala, Kolkata, Indore, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Bhopal, Cuttack etc.
Shimla Kullu Manali popularly known as the Valleys of Gods are purely a bliss in summers and winters. The chilly weather of these destinations are the best time for Holidays. When there is scorching heat all over India, in Shimla Kullu Manali the weather is quite pleasant and wonderful. Shimla Manali Holidays should be on the go for a rejuvenating Summer or Winter. Here are a list of things which are a must do when visit Manali.
Some of the popular attractions include Shimla Christ Church, The Ridge of Shimla, The Jakhoo Temple, The Mall, Tara Devi Temple, Naldehra, Summer Hill, Chail, Kufri, Manali Beas Kund (Lake Chandratal) Chandrakhani Pass in Kullu, Kullu Pandoh dam, Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass (Snow Point). Some popular places to go in Manali are Hadimba temple, Raghunath temple and the Vashisht Hot Baths temple.
- Shimla Christ Church: The Christ Church a famous landmark of Shimla (built in 1857) is the 2nd oldest church in North India. It is designed in the typical Elizabethan manor and has a big collection of books and ancient writings. The church shines with all its beauty and grandeur and one can worship is performed in Hindi and English.
- Traverse the Buddhist Monasteries: Visiting Buddhist Monasteries is totally a different and wonderful experience for people. There are wonderful monasteries in Manali which are a must visit for the peace of your mind. Visiting a monastery during evening time will for sure be a treat for your eyes.
- Experience Adventure Activities in Kullu Manali: Adventure activities are worth a try for people. Especially people looking for some thrilling experience should try Zorbing in Solang Valley, Paragliding in Solang Nullah, Rafting in Pirdi and many more.
- Visit Kufri: A small hill station near Shimla is a place to be in during summers. There are many things to explore at Kufri. Wild life zoo, Kufri Fun Campus. You would be amazed to know that The World’s Highest Go Kart Track is at Kufri Fun World.
- The Ridge of Shimla: The Ridge of Shimla is a large and lovely open space to walk and enjoy the heritage sites. It is most visiting place at night after dinner for a walk. The Ridge is mostly famous for Summer Festival in Shimla. When winter sets in the land or major snowfall, you can get an iconic view of the Ridge.
- The Mall Road: The Mall Road is the main shopping street in the city. The Mall Road of Shimla holds the Scandal point, Old Gaiety Theater, Kalibari Temple, the Town Hall and famous for Punjabi and South Indian to Chinese and Continental dishes. You can get amazing experience of a classical life there.
- Tara Devi Temple: The temple is placed on Tarav Parvat on the western side of town about 15 Kms from Shimla near Shoghi and easily accessible by rail, bus and car. On top of Tara Devi Temple, you will find scenic the 360 views of the Himalayan range. The architecture of the temple is so unique, and picturesque view of the lofty and majestic forested mountains around, which offers a calm peaceful and tranquil countryside. The temple architecture is so unique and picturesque view of the high forested mountains all around, offering a peaceful and cool calm environment.
- Naldehra: Naldehra is basically India’s oldest (during the era of the British Raj) and most scenic Golf Club in the country, located approx 23 kms from Shimla.
- The Chail Palace: The Chail Palace is well known for its architecture, and former summer capital of the princely state of Patiala. The place was expelled from Shimla – during the British Raj in India as the summer retreat of the Maharaja of Patiala. The Chail is a beautiful hill point situated 63 km from Shimla in the Shivalik region of Himachal mountains. Chail is a beautiful palace with ornate furniture, charming cottages, delightful log huts, thick forests,elegant lawns, badminton and tennis court, billiards and even a children’s park along with Kufri and Shimla is called the Golden Triangle of Himachal region.
- Solang Valley, Manali: Solang Nala (Valley) leads its name from the combination of words Solang (Nearby village) and Nullah (water jet). Placed within a range of 13 kms from Manali, Solang Valley is located between the Solang village and Beas Kund of. Offers a lovely view of glaciers and snow covered mountains. Up from the valley boasts fine tracks, this is a perfect location for skiing. During winter the valley turns into a paradise place for skiing with kids of all ages slip and slide on fresh white snow. When snowmelt in the summer, skiing be replaced by parachuting, zorbing, paragliding and horseback riding. For lovers of snow, the best time for visiting Solang Valley are between the months of December to February.
- Rohtang Pass: A place you cannot afford to miss. People going for Manali Holidays should definitely visit this pass. This is the place where you would find snow throughout the year. You get a wonderful view of the mountains from the top of Rohtang Pass. There are people from all around the world who come to visit Rohtang Pass. The pass is closed during winters. Placed at an elevation of 3979 meters and a distance of 51 kms from Manali, Rohtang Pass is on the road to Keylong / Leh. In winters, the pass is closed but the pass is open from May to November. It is not particularly high or difficult to walk across by Himalayan norms, but has a well deserved reputation of being dangerous because of unpredictable snowstorms and blizzards. Traffic jams are commonplace as military vehicles, trucks and haulage try to travel on narrow country roads and difficult terrain, compounded by snow and ice at certain points and the high number of tourists vehicles. Rohtang becomes a access point to adventure enthusiasts. Tourists can go for various exciting activities such as snowmobiling, skiing and mountain biking. Who love nature can enjoy beautiful views of glaciers, peaks and Chandra river flows downwards in the Lahaul valley. There is waterfall named Rahala, located within a range of 16 kms from Manali en route to Rohtang Pass.
- Hidimba Devi Temple: Hidimb Devi Temple, also referred to variously as the Hadimba Temple in Manali, a hill station in the state of Himachal Pradesh in North of India. A wonderful temple to visit in Manali. People coming for Kullu Manali Holidays definitely visit this temple. This temple is dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, sister of Hidimba. The temple attracts a lot of tourists through out the year. It lies just 2.5 miles from Manali. The best time to visit the temple is in May that in organizing the three-day Festival Hidimba Devi. The festival appeals to followers around the world and counts on the activities colorful folk dance.
- Naggar Village: The pretty village of Naggar is situated just a short drive from Manali throughout the left side of river Beas. One of the major tourist attractions of this locality is the Naggar castle (now a Heritage Hotel), which offers marvelous valley views of Beas. Naggar easily reachable from the right side of the Beas, and for crossing into Patlikul. The Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery is a highlight of this town, which offers many of the works of the famous artist Himalaya. Gauri Shanker Temple and the impressive Temple Tripura Sundri offer a glimpse of the local architecture.
- Vashist Temple: Placed within a range of 3 kms from Manali, a small town called Vashist. It is situated on the left shore of river Beas towards Rohtang pass. This town is known for its natural hot sulfur natural and temples. One of the most prominent temples is the pyramidal stone temple is devoted to the sage Vashist. Vashisht temple is built in a traditional signature style with a host of intricate wood carvings. It is also more popular for hot springs that are believed to have medicinal value. There is a willingness for separate bathing for men and women. In stores in Vashisht sell woolen clothes. There are lovely cafes and eating places throughout the main street. Vashisht offers by far the best view of Beas River and Old Manali. By observing the river valley spread below at sunset leaves a long lasting photo image in your mind.
- Manu Temple: The ancient temple is situated within a range of 3 km from the Main Market Square in Old Manali. The temple is dedicated to the sage Manu, as it is said that he was meditating in Manali. This gorgeous temple is built with real wood and stone, while marble is used for flooring. The most exciting feature about this temple is the unique temple in India devoted to Manu. Visitors can enjoy a view of beautiful surrounding hills and river Beas temple. Manu Temple in Manali is holy and auspicious for the people of the region and that there is no other temple dedicated to the creator of mankind in the country. Manu Temple has been maintained as one of the main tourist attractions of Manali from time immemorial.
Adventure Sports in Himachal Pradesh
When to Visit
Shimla Kullu Manali is an attractive destination with much to great opportunity offer, but weather conditions make any part of the season win over others. The best time to visit Manali is generally during the months of summer and autumn, between May and October, except the monsoon season coming in July and August, when rainfall patterns perpetuating landslides. The summer months (May and June) receive maximum tourist influx in hill station Manali and is a great time for holidays or honeymoon trip.
- Summer Season: Summer or pre-monsoon season in India, lasting from April to June (April to July in Northern India). And temperatures average around 32–40 °C in most of the interior (10°C to 25°C in Himachal Pradesh). Snow can be viewed only at very high altitudes like as Kufri, Rohtang Pass or Leh.
- MonsoonS Season: The main monsoon season in India, which lasts from mid-June to September (July and mid-September in northern India). Monsoon rainfall starts to recede from Northern India early in October. Southern India usually receives more rain. It is absolutely not the best time to visit Shimla Manali as due to mudslides from heavy rainfall are very common here.
- Winter Season: Winter season in India, lasting from November to February. December and January are the coldest months, with mean temperatures of in Indian Himalayas. There is a huge variation in the climatic conditions of Himachal Pradesh due to variation in altitudes. And temperatures average around 16 to 21 °C (61 to 70 °F), and nighttime temperatures average 2–8 °C (36–46 °F). November and February are best to come for winter activities like skiing and ice skating in Manali. Snowfalls and landslides are conducted in the quaint hill station of Manali during winter months. Visitors are encouraged to take the heavy wool – suit when to visit the mountain resort in the winter time shooting the cool climate in order to avoid freezing.
There are three domestic airports Gaggal Airport (Kangra), Shimla Airport (Shimla), Bhuntar Airport (Kullu) in Himachal Pradesh. Shimla Airport is located 17.2 kms in the region of Jabarhatti which is about 23 kms from the town. The air distance between New Delhi and Kullu is 333.77 kms. Gaggal, Airport is located at a distance of 13 kms from Dharamshala.
“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step, And a journey of a newly married life must start with a romantic night.”
Honeymoon is the most exciting part of the wedding celebrations, when the marriage celebrations is over. A honeymoon is a special occasion when the newly married wife and husband get closer and intimate with each other. It would be not wrong to say that each partner needs to make their honeymoon on a perfect time.
Traveling, it has always been fun, but the marriage brings lots of drama, comedy and tragedy in life. The excitement of exploring new sites, check out new stuff, meeting new people is what life around. However, prior to undergoing a great variety of these flavors, why not to catch the first trailer, with some elements of fantasy? Well, every couple must get to taste the good aspects of getting married in their honeymoon.
Newly weds women have double the tension of a honeymoon. Why? Because not only they have a need to gorgeous at all times when on a honeymoon, they have to become accustomed to the new person in their life. Therefore, here are some honeymoon tips for newly married couple that may help you make your honeymoon so special, that you’ll be pleased he/she made the right decision to say ‘I do’ to your special one.
1. Time – Best Time for Honeymoon
This is one of the basics tip honeymoon traveling. It is important to know, what is the best time to honeymoon in India? In this case, whether you are considering going directly after the wedding, make sure you’ve packed your bag and other details are maintained. If it is overly feeling tired and stressed, consider traveling after just a few months after your wedding.
2. Travel Light – Pack Light Bag for Honeymoon
This is the second most honeymoon touring tips, what to pack for a honeymoon? No matter where you travel for honeymoon in India, in case of traveling with a heavy bag, always you will face problems, especially during transit. At your honeymoon, it needs to being relaxed, be soft. So, start by packaging or keeping a light bag is with you so that it can move and carry easily without having to fight.
3. Honeymoon Destinations – Get A Place That Both of You Like
If you are a newlywed couple, or have no idea about the best place for honeymoon in India, then pick a place that both of you will like. Plan out your honeymoon wisely according to your desired destinations, so that both of you experience the same level of excitement and convenience when you go there. Importantly, make sure that you have led to important documents for your honeymoon as the country license and passport etc.
Take a look at few the best advices for your honeymoon that you must try out as a couple.
- To cover your travel expenses, DON’T rely on wedding gifts.
- Point of a spontaneous activity which would you don’t normally do; that will make your trip worth remembering!
- Take around the clock to enjoy the honeymoon or destination (a weekend of four days is much time to rest and relax).
- If it rains, or the tour is canceled and you expect nothing or something else happen on your honeymoon trip. Do not let them the small stuff ruin your incredible experience once in life.
- Keep your wallet and cash in a safe & a secure place after getting out on a trip.
- Pick something that will going to love to wear on your honeymoon night.
- Play a game of conversation, or get to talk about interesting topics.
- Be romantic. Play music. Drink champagne. Watch together the sunrise or sunset, it brings in a sense of new beginning and a fresh start for the newly-married couples.
- Leave your cell phone, or keep the ringer volume to low.
- Do not browse the Internet. Spend this precious time with your spouse, keep this trip in a double block state confidentiality, just the two of you truly know. Means, Facebook or any other social site does not have be in the loop on everything.
- Surprise your loved by order delicious breakfast in bed, plan a day excursion, and a romantic sunset walk, etc.
- Whether you forget something or can not do, does not feel like taking the whole tour see of?
- The weather could be unpredictable, but do not be completely ruined their plans.
- There is something about the music you hear in the planning of your wedding and honeymoon: never forgets, ever.
- Do not rely only on the sights, tour: get a sample of local flavor by shopping locally.
- Get home at least one full day before heading back to work (if possible).
And last one honeymoon tips for couples is to get lovely images both of you and make a Honeymoon Photo Album to post to your loved one, who were a part of your special day. It is rightly said wherein each life partner needs to make their honeymoon a memorable moment.
Nothing is particularly complicated for your honeymoon tour here—that’s the point. We offer only common desires you should ask yourself through your honeymoon planning to make sure you don’t forget anything important.
Let your newly married life scale new heights with this list of interesting things you must do on your honeymoon to make the trip more romantic. These honeymoon travel tips for the newly married couple will help have a splendid time with each, and will be given a lot of good memories that you can cherish forever.
Now we have a simple question for you, which we’d like you to answer by sending an email by: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which of the best things in this article is most important for your plan a tour for a couple on honeymoon?
What our INDIAN HOLIDAY MAKERS SAYS…..!
We have a great experience using indiavisitonline Honeymoons. Each time we contacted our travel agent, he/she was friendly, helpful, and responsive. We booked our honeymoon Delhi to Shimla-Manali, It was wonderful, and Unforgettable, amazing hotels in great hilly locations throughout the trip. Thankkfully, they saved us the planning headache and hassle from having to figure out how to hire taxis and getting to Volvo. Truely, the whole touring process very easy so we could focus on our honeymoon and enjoying everyting ourselves! Indiavisitonline, great value for the excellent quality and service. Finally, accept my appreciation to your team.New Delhi, Delhi
We have been advantages to travel to Manali several times and this time we wanted to visit Manali + Shimla. On previous trips I spent hours finding hotels, sites to visit and making all the reservations. Indiavisitonline operators communicated by email frequently with suggestions and clarifications. They sent us a personalized book of our honeymoon trip itinerary, specially tabbed and organized with all our accommodations, and Delhi Volvo bus tickets or tour contacts. We enjoyed shimla rainfalls, picturesque shimla towns. I would highly recommend Indiavisitonline services to others. Hopefully we will get back to Shinmla Manali and use Indiavisitonline touring again.Mumbai, Maharashtra
I just wanted to say THANK YOU !!! and I cannot say enough for everything you put together for us. OUR TRIP was above and beyond our expectations and Manali truly beautiful and magical and remarkable. Additionally, I would like to convey my great thanks to Miss Mamta, everything was planned perfectly. Thank you once again.New Delhi
We have worked with many travel providers in India last four years and not a single organization had provided this level of support, customization, and professionalism. IndianVisaOnline were very patient in dealing with me and did everything that I asked so thanks for making it so easy. Tour schedule completely seamless and the ladies loved every Manali tour. We had an absolutely fantastic trip to Kullu Manali.Pune, Maharashtra
Indiavisitonline Honeymoons help us book our great manali honeymoon last minute just after my wedding. Really they took care of travel arrangements and have positive things to say about their experience. We initially wanted to go to places like ROHTANG POINT but the time was just not right to go there(heavy snowfall). To be honest, I think we could have not found a better deal if we had done it on our own…! All the indiavisitonline team help us book our honeymoon since we had delayed the planning process and needed to book quick. Ultimately we had an incredible time, something that we will never forget. They offered best possible deal with a great meal plan and put us in great hotels based on our needs/wants and budget. Thank You Mehul and the staff for an Unforgettable Honeymoon.Salem, Tamil Nadu
Shimla Manali was the most awesome wedding and honeymoon location we could have ever found in India. The resort is intimate and personal. The food is amazing, not what you would expect from an all inclusive (normally a buffet). The staff is so wonderfully friendly and there is no detail that is missed. We will always cherish our wonderful memories for this amazing piece of paradise.
Its nice, we want to thank you (indiavisitonline) so much for all your assistance with our honeymoon. and I can say without a doubt that Glacier resort was the best place I have ever stayed. You gave me every possible way to reach you, even your home phone number. That is true customer service. You should be very proud of yourself. So…if you do more than just Honeymoons, I would love deal with you again. Basically we will need to see what we will need to save up. Thanks Once again.Kuwait, Al Kuwayt
If you are looking for a fantastically executed service that will be a breeze to do, bring a smile to your faces and also make the honeymoon unforgettable look no further. Would love to say we would recommended Indiavisitonline again but alas weddings are a once in a lifetime thing as are honeymoons.
The manali hotels food was fantastic and the staff were friendly and accomodative! The last tour days was beautiful and unforgettable ! Overall A+ vacation!Thank you again for always showing us such a wonderful vacation! Transportation and transfers were also great! We took full advantage of having the hillfront suite. The cost was worth the stay at Manali. If you are looking for a romani hotel feel Glacier resort is where you want to stay. Services was delicious. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for.Dharwad, Karnataka
I just wanted to say that your website indiavisitonline is incredible. I haven’t ever come across such an easy, user friendly and effective website before. Your response to queries was fast and informative without any hitches. Our honeymoon was a blast, a lot of which is down to you. We were pleased to find that all the charm that wooed us the first time still remained and even some of our favorite staff were still there and still on great form.
Manali tour was great! We told indiavisitonline exactly what we wanted and by the next morning we had our itinerary ready for us in our emails. It was the perfect honeymoon in the most beautiful place in the world. Thanks – and more importantly You made it a trip to remember!Pune, Maharashtra
AMAZING experience! I am a traveling person and this trip to KULLU MANALI was the most exciting amazing trip, I have had, thank you very much to indiavisitonline. There is no way that we would have had the same experience if planned this manali trip ourselves. Indiavisitonline treated us best thing we have treated ourselves! Great job indiavisitonline!Mumbai, Maharashtra
Indiavisitonline! Wonderful travel agency! Nicely fantastic when it came to planning our Shimla honeymoon. They helped us plan a luxury or beautiful honeymoon (2nd anniversary trips), we got an excellent honeymoon package that included a lot of extras. And they made some other recommnedations within our price point, but we ended up sticking with our original choice. We got everything we paid for. I would definitely recommend indiavisitonline to anyone planning a Shimla honeymoon. Thank you IVO for all of your help!Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
My husband and I joined indiavisitonline to plan our dream honeymoon, and this vendor is amazing! we are so thankful them. really took the time to hear what we were interested in and made the best recommendations that fit. I am completely happy that indiavisitonline a great vendor to help us with our tour planning process from Delhi. The hotels, we booked were excellent and We were able to just relax and enjoy each tour point we visited! Highly Recommended!!Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
GREAT!! Words cannot describe how amazing our trip was in the God Lands… we would have never gone to this paradise without the help of IndiaVisitOnline. Your staff are the good knowledgeable, I have found anywhere and will always book my future journey with the friendly traveled agents at IVO, thank you ! !California (CA), United States
Hello, friends, If you want the best in planning your honeymoon destination, then call Indiavisitonline Travel. They took care of all of your arrangements and offer an INCREDIBLE deal for such a luxury hotel/resort. I needed to plan a honeymoon for my wife and I explained IVO tour operators to what I was looking for and my price range. Thank you so much for arranging such a terrific resort package. I am truly appreciative for their worked and all they did to make our honeymoon so memorable. I would suggest indiavisitonline to anyone looking for MANALI travel agents.Ahmedabad, Gujarat
I would highly recommend Snowpark Resort as a gorgeous holiday resort and also as a beautiful honeymoon location. Everything all fell into place perfectly. They provided us a faultless service. A brilliant idea to start off with, the system itself is easy to use, highly flexible, and customisable.
Indiavisitonline rohtang pass tour was well planned and managed. From the initial stages i.e. booking to visiting different places the responsible personnel were very cooperative and detailed everything to the required information.Noida, Uttar Pradesh
My husband and I just returned from a wonderful tour of Shimla-Manali. I was thrilled at Rohtang tour as well Shimla Kufri. Whether it was so cloudy weather, but we enjoyed this. Specially our honeymoon Dinner was just lovely, and be warm welcomed by hotel staffs. I wanted to thank #indiavisitonline very much for the work that you did in organising our travel! We’d a really wonderful and many good memories! (Kiran Pingale)Pune, Maharashtra