Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Rajkot
|Duration||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|Delhi Flight Pickup & Drop||Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport|
|Delhi Volvo Pickup & Drop Point||Chanderlok Building Connaught Place|
|Flight Cost||₹ 4,000/person||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (Per person on twin sharing basis)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 8,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 16,990/- (Inclusive of all taxes)|
Plan Your Trip
Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Rajkot with prices
Tour Itinerary Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Rajkot
- 1st Day (Delhi to Shimla about 370 kms Journey): Your tour begins on after arrival at Delhi. You will be met by our representative and transferred to Shimla (about 364 kms / 8-9 hrs). On arrival at Shimla, check-in at the Hotel/Resort. Take dinner, and stay overnight at best Shimla hotel / resort.
- 2nd Day (Shimla Sightseeing Tour): As the package is filled with sightseeing, suited to your choice. Our touring car will pick to you from hotel or resort. The mornings are usually usually free, and during the afternoon get tours of the city to visit the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple are available. Your coldy evening are also free to wander renowned shopping venues of the city of Shimla – The Mall and The Ridge. Dinner and accommodations are in Shimla hotel / resort.
- 3rd Day (Shimla Kufri Tour): After an early morning breakfast, you will visit Kufri, which is a part of Shimla and It’s located 13 km from the state capital Shimla on the NH No.22, just an hour’s drive from Shimla. As Day o2, our touring car will pick to you from hotel or resort and drop back at evening after sightseeing. Later at night having a walk along the streets of Shimla Mall Road, which is assumed to be the largest shopping mall of the road in the snowy hills. Dinner and accommodations are in Shimla hotel / resort.
- 4th Day (Shimla to Manali Journey): After an early morning breakfast, you will proceed to Manali (About 260 kms/7-8 hrs). Our car will pick to you from hotel or resort. Kullu Manali is a hill station, great for couples on honeymoon trip and vacation spots for families and tourists that want to experience real coldest temperatures and playing in the snow. The snow capped mountains surrounding Manali covered and gives a myriad of beautiful views. To get there and check-in at a hotel/resort. Dinner and accommodations are in Manali hotel / resort.
- 5th Day (Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour): This is a religious tour. Similar to Day 04, our car will pick to you from hotel or resort. In this tour you will visit some special temples. You will see the shawls factories. This is the cool and enjoyable tour. After tour return to the hotel or resort in Manali in evening. Dinner and overnight stay are at the hotel / resort of Manali.
- 6th Day (Rohtang Pass Snow Activities Tour): Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley are a must-see in any Kullu Manali Tour. It is a whole day’s outing visiting Kothi, Rohtang Pass (It’s a high mountain pass that connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys of Himachal Pradesh) is one of the most visited tourist spots. Our Kullu Manali Packages always have the above sightseeing places. Dinner and overnight stay are at the hotel / resort of Manali.
- 7th Day (Return Manali to Delhi Journey): After get an morning breakfast, similar to Day 06 our car will pick you from the hotel or resort. You will pick your lagguage and our car will departure for Delhi. Full enjoy the natural beauty on the way of Manali to Delhi (About 570kms/12-13 hrs ) and in the evening time you will be in Delhi at approx 8 – 10 PM.