Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Mumbai
Budget Class Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package from Mumbai Description
Shimla and Kullu Manali hill towns are very popular for travel and tourism in the northern region of India. One can explore these destinations with our tailor made customized Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Mumbai. Its our promise you will never forget the charm of Himachal tourism after exploring Kullu Manali and Shimla.
|Duration||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|Delhi Flight Pickup & Drop||Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport|
|Delhi Volvo Pickup & Drop Point||Chanderlok Building Canaught Place|
|Flight Cost||₹ 2,000/person||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (Per person on twin sharing basis)|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 7,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 15,999/- (Inclusive of all taxes)|
Plan Your Trip
Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Mumbai with Prices
6N / 7D Tour Itinerary Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Mumbai
- 1st Day (Delhi to Shimla about 370 kms Journey): Your tour begins on after arrival at Delhi from Mumbai via Air/Train. You will be met by our representative and transferred to Shimla (about 364 kms / 8-9 hrs). On arrival at Shimla, check-in at the Hotel/Resort. Take dinner, and stay overnight at best Shimla hotel / resort.
- 2nd Day (Shimla Sightseeing Tour): As the package is filled with sightseeing, suited to your choice. Our touring car will pick to you from hotel or resort. The mornings are usually usually free, and during the afternoon get tours of the city to visit the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple are available. Your coldy evening are also free to wander renowned shopping venues of the city of Shimla – The Mall and The Ridge. Dinner and accommodations are in Shimla hotel / resort.
- 3rd Day (Shimla Kufri Tour): After an early morning breakfast, you will visit Kufri, which is a part of Shimla and It’s located 13 km from the state capital Shimla on the NH No.22, just an hour’s drive from Shimla. As Day o2, our touring car will pick to you from hotel or resort and drop back at evening after sightseeing. Later at night having a walk along the streets of Shimla Mall Road, which is assumed to be the largest shopping mall of the road in the snowy hills. Dinner and accommodations are in Shimla hotel / resort.
- 4th Day (Shimla to Manali Journey): After an early morning breakfast, you will proceed to Manali (About 260 kms/7-8 hrs). Our car will pick to you from hotel or resort. Kullu Manali is a hill station, great for couples on honeymoon trip and vacation spots for families and tourists that want to experience real coldest temperatures and playing in the snow. The snow capped mountains surrounding Manali covered and gives a myriad of beautiful views. To get there and check-in at a hotel/resort. Dinner and accommodations are in Manali hotel / resort.
- 5th Day (Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour): This is a religious tour. Similar to Day 04, our car will pick to you from hotel or resort. In this tour you will visit some special temples. You will see the shawls factories. This is the cool and enjoyable tour. After tour return to the hotel or resort in Manali in evening. Dinner and overnight stay are at the hotel / resort of Manali.
- 6th Day (Rohtang Pass Snow Activities Tour): Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley are a must-see in any Kullu Manali Tour. It is a whole day’s outing visiting Kothi, Rohtang Pass (It’s a high mountain pass that connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys of Himachal Pradesh) is one of the most visited tourist spots. Our Kullu Manali Packages always have the above sightseeing places. Dinner and overnight stay are at the hotel / resort of Manali.
- 7th Day (Return Manali to Delhi Journey): After get an morning breakfast, similar to Day 06 our car will pick you from the hotel or resort. You will pick your lagguage and our car will departure for Delhi. Full enjoy the natural beauty on the way of Manali to Delhi (About 570kms/12-13 hrs ) and in the evening time you will be in Delhi at approx 8 – 10 PM.
Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package from Mumbai
Mumbai honeymooners can make their special moments together without any discomfort by getting our Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon packages here. Whatever your budget or personality, there is a list of budget to luxury honeymoon packages for your romantic Shimla Manali getaway.
Kullu Manali and Shimla are real paradise for honeymooners in Himachal Pradesh, because people not only from India but also thought-out the world visit to Kullu Manali for their honeymoon.
So, honeymooning in these natural wonders, will surely provide you some of the magical and memorable moments that you would adore throughout your lifetime. If you want to explore this marvelous place located in Himachal Pradesh, northern India, get our beautifully designed Manali Honeymoon Package from Mumbai for couples online here.
Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons : CC BY 2.0
After the restless schedule of marriage, honeymoon is the perfect place to put aside all your concerns and to begin a new life with your life partner and appreciating your holiday moments lifelong time. Himachal is truly an amazing land that has great variety in each dimension. Moreover, our honeymoon tour packages are the best way to discovering this beautiful land, offering lots of cultural diversification.
If you’re a snow adventure enthusiast, visit there Rohtang Pass, there are lots of options in adventure sports, along with short trails along the snowy mountains and some other famous activities (river-rafting, snow-biking, paragliding) here include the yak ride. If you are a religious person or interested in getting hold of some majestic sights, visit the Manali gompas, temples, monasteries and hot water spring in Kullu Manikaran. Some other tourist attractions of Kullu-Manali consist of – Solang Valley, Hidimba Devi Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Naggar Castle, Lord Manu Temple, Jogini waterfall etc.
Before choosing online honeymoon packages in India, people always have some parameter considerations, as fine hotels, natural beauty, adventure tasks, view historic sites, etc. And here at IndiaVisitOnline assure you can find every option herein. Come for a Himachal Pradesh Tour easure lifetime experience of Kullu Manali and feel the romance in your lives by exploring the astounding beauty of Shimla.
Mumbai To Delhi Flights
Mumbai To Delhi Trains
List of Trains Mumbai To Delhi
Train Train Name Departure Destination Arrival M T W T F S S 19019 Bandra Terminus Dehradun Exp 0:05 H Nizamuddin 5:25 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 19023 Mumbai Central Firozpur Cant Janta Exp 7:25 Nangloi 14:00 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 2455 Mao Ndls Ac Spl 7:40 New Delhi 7:40 N N N N N Y N 12171 Ltt Hw Ac Sup 7:55 H Nizamuddin 7:15 Y N N Y N N N 12471 Swaraj Express 7:55 New Delhi 4:30 Y N N Y Y N Y 12925 Paschim Express 11:35 Subzi Mandi 11:21 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 4511 Cdg Sup Spl 12:05 Delhi Cantt 11:45 N N N Y N N N 22451 Mumbai Chandigarh Superfast Exp 12:05 Delhi Cantt 11:47 Y N N Y N N N 12216 Dee Garibrath 12:55 Delhi S Rohilla 12:10 N Y Y N Y N Y 12617 Mangala Ldweep 13:50 H Nizamuddin 13:10 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 12951 Mumbai Central Mumbai Rajdhani 16:40 New Delhi 8:30 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 12909 Nzm Garib Rath 16:50 H Nizamuddin 9:40 N Y N Y N Y N 12907 Bdts Smprk K Ex 16:50 H Nizamuddin 13:45 N N Y N N N Y 9021 Jammu Tawi Spl 16:50 Delhi Safdarjng 14:10 Y N N N N N N 12247 Bdts Nzm Yuva E 16:50 H Nizamuddin 9:40 N N N N Y N N 12953 Mumbai Central August Kranti Rajdhani Exp 17:40 H Nizamuddin 10:55 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 12137 Punjab Mail 19:40 Shakurbasti 22:20 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 9005 Ndls Ac Sf Spl 19:45 New Delhi 17:35 N N Y N N N Y 9003 Ndls Ac Sup Fas 19:45 New Delhi 17:35 N Y N N N Y N 12903 Goldentemple Ml 21:30 H Nizamuddin 18:35 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 22209 Mumbai New Delhi Duronto Exp 23:15 New Delhi 16:55 Y N N N Y N N 11057 Amritsar Express 23:45 Narela 5:18 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y
Mumbai To Shimla Manali by Road
Shimla Manali is not directly connected by air / rail / bus transportation from Mumbai. But you make better travel up to Chandigarh or Kalka by train and then by road (by taxi or by bus) to Shimla/ Kullu / Manali. You may also travel upto New Delhi by train and take State Transport Bus to Manali at New Delhi via Chandigarh.
Here are three best ways to reach Manali from Mumbai by National Highway via Delhi.
- via NH 79 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Mumbai, Maharastra to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 1980 km, and travel time from this road route is 31 h with traffic and 29 h without traffic.
- via NH 8 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Mumbai, Maharastra to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 1955 km, and travel time from this road route is 31 h with traffic and 28 h without traffic.
- via NH 65 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Mumbai to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 1973 km, and travel time from this road route is 33 h with traffic and 31 h without traffic.
Get the exact Mumbai-Manali road route map with distance, directions and time view here