Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package from Kolkata
Budget Class Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package from Kolkata Description
|Duration||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|Delhi Flight Pickup & Drop||Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport|
|Delhi Volvo Pickup & Drop Point||Chanderlok Building Canaught Place|
|Flight Cost||₹ 3,500/person||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (Per person on twin sharing basis)|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 7,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 16, 990/- (Inclusive of all taxes)|
Plan Your Trip
Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Kolkata with prices
Tour Itinerary Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package from Kolkata
- 1st Day (Delhi to Shimla about 370 kms Journey): Your tour begins on after arrival at Delhi. You will be met by our representative and transferred to Shimla (about 364 kms / 8-9 hrs). On arrival at Shimla, check-in at the Hotel/Resort. Take dinner, and stay overnight at best Shimla hotel / resort.
- 2nd Day (Shimla Sightseeing Tour): As the package is filled with sightseeing, suited to your choice. Our touring car will pick to you from hotel or resort. The mornings are usually usually free, and during the afternoon get tours of the city to visit the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple are available. Your coldy evening are also free to wander renowned shopping venues of the city of Shimla – The Mall and The Ridge. Dinner and accommodations are in Shimla hotel / resort.
- 3rd Day (Shimla Kufri Tour): After an early morning breakfast, you will visit Kufri, which is a part of Shimla and It’s located 13 km from the state capital Shimla on the NH No.22, just an hour’s drive from Shimla. As Day o2, our touring car will pick to you from hotel or resort and drop back at evening after sightseeing. Later at night having a walk along the streets of Shimla Mall Road, which is assumed to be the largest shopping mall of the road in the snowy hills. Dinner and accommodations are in Shimla hotel / resort.
- 4th Day (Shimla to Manali Journey): After an early morning breakfast, you will proceed to Manali (About 260 kms/7-8 hrs). Our car will pick to you from hotel or resort. Kullu Manali is a hill station, great for couples on honeymoon trip and vacation spots for families and tourists that want to experience real coldest temperatures and playing in the snow. The snow capped mountains surrounding Manali covered and gives a myriad of beautiful views. To get there and check-in at a hotel/resort. Dinner and accommodations are in Manali hotel / resort.
- 5th Day (Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour): This is a religious tour. Similar to Day 04, our car will pick to you from hotel or resort. In this tour you will visit some special temples. You will see the shawls factories. This is the cool and enjoyable tour. After tour return to the hotel or resort in Manali in evening. Dinner and overnight stay are at the hotel / resort of Manali.
- 6th Day (Rohtang Pass Snow Activities Tour): Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley are a must-see in any Kullu Manali Tour. It is a whole day’s outing visiting Kothi, Rohtang Pass (It’s a high mountain pass that connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys of Himachal Pradesh) is one of the most visited tourist spots. Our Kullu Manali Packages always have the above sightseeing places. Dinner and overnight stay are at the hotel / resort of Manali.
- 7th Day (Return Manali to Delhi Journey): After get an morning breakfast, similar to Day 06 our car will pick you from the hotel or resort. You will pick your lagguage and our car will departure for Delhi. Full enjoy the natural beauty on the way of Manali to Delhi (About 570kms/12-13 hrs ) and in the evening time you will be in Delhi at approx 8 – 10 PM.
Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package from Kolkata
Weather you are visiting from Kolkata and Looking for a budget or a cheapest Manali Honeymoon Package from Kolkata, we have best deals of hotels/resorts to suit all pocket sizes and the below are the list.
Kullu Manali and Shimla are two of the most popular hot spots tourist resorts in Himachal Pradesh, especially for newly weds and honeymooners. Both mountain resorts of Himachal Pradesh are blessed liberally with impressive landscape beauty and nature in the best true colors.
Kullu is more popular among religiously tourists as the Valley of the Gods because the place has various temples nearby. And the other one hill resorts of Shimla Manali, lying on the green prairies and green valley offers the mesmerizing that will stay in our memory for long. Both destinations are better nature retreat in India for every newlyweds couples.
Both beautiful hilltop stations can be enjoyed on summer and winter. Himachal Pradesh is a state quite famous for its quaint hill stations in India and abroad. Kullu Manali Shimla are also most captivating travel destinations of Himachal Pradesh. They are renowned for their superb natural beauty and pleasant climate. Check out our comprehensive list of Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Kolkata
Kolkata To Delhi Flights
Kolkata to Delhi Flight Schedule
Kolkata To Delhi Trains
List of Trains Kolkata To Delhi:
Train Train Name Origin Departure Destination Arrival M T W T F S S 12303 Poorva Express Howrah Jn 8:05 New Delhi 7:20 Y Y N N Y Y N 12371 Hwh Jsm Exp Howrah Jn 8:15 Delhi Cantt 11:10 Y N N N N N N 12381 Poorva Express Howrah Jn 8:15 New Delhi 7:20 N N Y Y N N Y 13007 Howrah udyan Abhatoofan Express Howrah Jn 9:35 Shakurbasti 20:41 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 03123 Koaa Dli Specia KOLKATA 12:15 Delhi 11:55 Y N N N N N N 12273 Ndls Duronto Howrah Jn 12:50 New Delhi 6:05 Y N N N Y N N 12379 Jalianwalab Exp Sealdah 13:10 Delhi 12:05 N N N N Y N N 12329 W B Smprk Krnti Sealdah 13:10 Delhi 12:05 N Y N N N N N 03125 Koaa Anvtspecia KOLKATA 13:45 ANAND VIHAR TRM 13:50 N N N N N Y N 12305 Kolkata Rjdhni Howrah Jn 14:05 New Delhi 9:55 N N N N N N Y 12313 Sdah Rajdhaniex Sealdah 16:50 New Delhi 10:20 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 12301 Kolkata Rajdhni Howrah Jn 16:55 New Delhi 9:55 Y Y Y Y Y Y N 12259 Ndls Duronto Sealdah 18:30 New Delhi 11:25 Y N Y Y N N Y 12249 Hwh Ndls Yuva E Howrah Jn 18:40 New Delhi 11:25 N N N N N Y N 12323 Hwh Ndls Expres Howrah Jn 18:50 New Delhi 17:00 N Y N N Y N N 12311 Hwh Dli Klk Mai Howrah Jn 19:40 Subzi Mandi 21:44 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 13111 Lal Quila Exp KOLKATA 20:15 Delhi 3:10 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 03113 Koaa Ndls Spl Sealdah 23:55 New Delhi 22:30 N N N N Y N N
Kolkata To Shimla Manali by Road
Travelling by train and bus are the cheapest or simplest way of getting Kolkata to Shimla Manali. Because there are no direct flights between Kolkata and Shimla-Manali. You can get there by train, bus/car in just 2 days. Another expensive option is, take flight from Kolkata to New Delhi then take HRTC or HPTDC Volvo bus from New Delhi to Manali.
Here are two best ways to reach Kolkata to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by National Highway road via Delhi.
- via NH 2 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Kolkata and Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 2,009 km, and travel time from this road route is 31 h with traffic and 29 h without traffic.
- via National Highway 2 or NH 3 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Kolkata and Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 2,001 km, and travel time from this road route is 32 h with traffic and 31 h without traffic.
Get the exact Kolkata-Manali, Himachal Pradesh road route map with distance, directions and time view here