Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages from Bangalore
Budget Class Bangalore to Shimla Manali Honeymoon Packages Description
|Duration||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|Delhi Flight Pickup & Drop||Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport|
|Delhi Volvo Pickup & Drop Point||Chanderlok Building Canaught Place|
|Flight Cost||₹ 2,500/person||Volvo Cost||₹ 1,000/person|
|Hotel Price||₹ 2,000/Night (Per person on twin sharing basis)|
|Meal Plan||MAP ( Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner)|
|Sightseeing Cost||₹ 7,000|
|Tour Package Starting Price||₹ 16,990/- (Inclusive of all taxes)|
Plan Your Trip
Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages from Bangalore with prices
Tour Itinerary Shimla Manali Honeymoon Packages from Bangalore
- 1st Day (Delhi to Shimla about 370 kms Journey): Your tour begins on after arrival at Delhi. You will be met by our representative and transferred to Shimla (about 364 kms / 8-9 hrs). On arrival at Shimla, check-in at the Hotel/Resort. Take dinner, and stay overnight at best Shimla hotel / resort.
- 2nd Day (Shimla Sightseeing Tour): As the package is filled with sightseeing, suited to your choice. Our touring car will pick to you from hotel or resort. The mornings are usually usually free, and during the afternoon get tours of the city to visit the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple are available. Your coldy evening are also free to wander renowned shopping venues of the city of Shimla – The Mall and The Ridge. Dinner and accommodations are in Shimla hotel / resort.
- 3rd Day (Shimla Kufri Tour): After an early morning breakfast, you will visit Kufri, which is a part of Shimla and It’s located 13 km from the state capital Shimla on the NH No.22, just an hour’s drive from Shimla. As Day o2, our touring car will pick to you from hotel or resort and drop back at evening after sightseeing. Later at night having a walk along the streets of Shimla Mall Road, which is assumed to be the largest shopping mall of the road in the snowy hills. Dinner and accommodations are in Shimla hotel / resort.
- 4th Day (Shimla to Manali Journey): After an early morning breakfast, you will proceed to Manali (About 260 kms/7-8 hrs). Our car will pick to you from hotel or resort. Kullu Manali is a hill station, great for couples on honeymoon trip and vacation spots for families and tourists that want to experience real coldest temperatures and playing in the snow. The snow capped mountains surrounding Manali covered and gives a myriad of beautiful views. To get there and check-in at a hotel/resort. Dinner and accommodations are in Manali hotel / resort.
- 5th Day (Kullu Manikaran Sightseeing Tour): This is a religious tour. Similar to Day 04, our car will pick to you from hotel or resort. In this tour you will visit some special temples. You will see the shawls factories. This is the cool and enjoyable tour. After tour return to the hotel or resort in Manali in evening. Dinner and overnight stay are at the hotel / resort of Manali.
- 6th Day (Rohtang Pass Snow Activities Tour): Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley are a must-see in any Kullu Manali Tour. It is a whole day’s outing visiting Kothi, Rohtang Pass (It’s a high mountain pass that connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys of Himachal Pradesh) is one of the most visited tourist spots. Our Kullu Manali Packages always have the above sightseeing places. Dinner and overnight stay are at the hotel / resort of Manali.
- 7th Day (Return Manali to Delhi Journey): After get an morning breakfast, similar to Day 06 our car will pick you from the hotel or resort. You will pick your lagguage and our car will departure for Delhi. Full enjoy the natural beauty on the way of Manali to Delhi (About 570kms/12-13 hrs ) and in the evening time you will be in Delhi at approx 8 – 10 PM.
Shimla Manali Package from Bangalore
Shimla, Manali is the ultimate hot summer retreat destinations in Himachal Pradesh. The Valley of Gods, Shimla Kullu Manali shower the tourists with its enigmatic view of the snow capped mountains of the Himalayas East-North range. Along with an excellent honeymoon destination for the newlywed couples, it is resplendent with a variety of tourist sights, and snow activities like skiing, Paragliding, trekking, river-rafting and mountaineering for the adventure enthusiasts.
Here, we offer the Best Shimla Manali Package from Bangalore, which are available in all categories (budget to luxury). So, one can choose their own package according to budget, and fully enjoy a memorable honeymoon trip in this earth heaven. By choosing any of package, you can enjoy your honeymoon to the core with your lover and dear ones. Most of packages will lead you on a journey at some of the renowned access points in and around the Shimla and Kullu Manali.
Do you want to escape from the oppressive heat summertime and head somewhere cool? Dig your way through Shimla, Manali, the “Paradise of India” to experience mesmerizing honeymoon. This natural paradise is one of the most wanted places in India that traps thousands of newly wed couples every year.
Shimla and Kullu Manali are exquisite layout places of natural beauty and its wonderful cool climate adds extra convenience for honeymoon travel. Manali Honeymoon Packages from Bangalore might be as great as it has typically been in your dream honeymoon destinations. We are in Delhi offering himachal tour package as well as various most popular honeymoon tour package online at very affordable and discounted prices.
You will be glad to knowing that Himachal tourism is worldwide known by its snow-covered hills which provide marvelous opportunity to enjoying the honeymoon in Himachal in a delightful and memorable way. Thus, come and explore the attractions of Kullu Manali that has an inimitable charm and beauty that lures honeymoon tourists not only from India but from all over the world.
Bangalore To Delhi Flights
Bangalore to Delhi Flight Schedule
Bangalore To Delhi Trains
List of Trains Bangalore To Delhi
Train Train Name Origin Departure Destination Arrival M T W T F S S 12629 Sampark Kranti Yesvantpur Jn 13:50 H Nizamuddin 13:00 N Y N Y N N N 12627 Karnataka Exp Bangalore Cy Jn 19:20 New Delhi 10:30 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 22693 Bangalore City Rajdhani Exp Bangalore Cy Jn 20:20 H Nizamuddin 5:50 N Y N N Y Y N 12493 Rajdhani Exp Bangalore Cy Jn 20:20 H Nizamuddin 5:50 N Y N N Y Y N 12429 Lko Ndls Raj Bangalore Cy Jn 20:20 H Nizamuddin 5:50 Y N Y Y N N Y 12649 Sampark Kranti Yesvantpur Jn 22:10 H Nizamuddin 9:15 Y N Y N Y Y Y 12213 Duronto Express Yesvantpur Jn 23:40 Delhi S Rohilla 6:50 N N N N N Y N 12647 Kongu Express Yesvantpur Jn 23:40 H Nizamuddin 14:15 N N N N N N Y
Bangalore To Shimla Manali by Road
There is no direct Trains or Airways connectivity between Bangalore and Shimla Manali, but Kullu is well connected by air and road from Delhi. There is another good option, first travel Bangalore to Ambala Cantt or Chandigarh by Express Indian train via New Delhi. From there you can take State Transport Volvo bus for Manali or hire Car.
Here are three best ways to reach Bangalore to Manali, Himachal Pradesh via National Highway by AC/Non-AC Indica Car or Volvo bus.
- via NH 7 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Bangalore to Manali by this route is approx 2,674 km, and travel time from this road route is 41 h with traffic and 38 h without traffic.
- via National Highway 79 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Bangalore to Manali by this route is approx 2,816 km, and travel time from this road route is 44 h with traffic and 40 h without traffic.
- via 8 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance from Bangalore to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 2,921 km, and travel time from this road route is 45 h with traffic and 40 h without traffic.
Get the exact Bangalore-Manali, Himachal Pradesh road route map with distance, directions and time view here