The Honeymoon Package includes:
- Delhi Manali Delhi by AC Semi sleeper Volvo Bus
- Pick up & drop for Manali Bus Station
- Three Nights & Four days stay in Luxury Room
- Welcome Drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Honeymoon Cake and Candle light dinner once during the stay
- Colour LED T.V. with multi channels
- Round the clock running hot & cold water
- 24 hours room service available
- Full day Rohtang Pass Tour by Personal Car
- Full day Kullu Manikaran Tour by Personal Car
- Half day Local Manali Tour by Personal Car
Note:Your tour will begin on after arrival at Delhi from Bangalore via train, airways or personal transportation. You will be met our representative in Delhi and from there transferred to Kullu Manali.
Package Term and Conditions
- The above costs are per couple basis.
- Meal plan on bed & breakfast at all hotels/resorts.
- The above hotels / resorts are subject to availability. In case of non accommodation at the above hotels, equivalent accommodation would be provided.
- For touring Non-AC Car will be provided.
- Non A/c Rooms will be provided in Manali hotels/resorts.
- Packages include all hotel and service tax.
- The package cost do not include air/rail fares, airport tax, entry fees to monuments, guide fees, visa charges, personal expenses like telephone calls, laundry, soft/hard drinks, meals, tips and camera fees.
For packages booking For packages booking kindly send us an e-mail with package required , booking dates & your mobile number. If you have any doubt or query please contact us email@example.com or call us at 09269678524 and get instant response to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Bangalore.
There is no direct Trains or Airways connectivity between Bangalore and Manali, but Kullu is well connected by air and road from Delhi. There is another good option, first travel Bangalore to Ambala Cantt or Chandigarh by Express Indian train via New Delhi. From there you can take State Transport Volvo bus for Manali or hire Car.
Here are three best ways to reach Bangalore to Manali, Himachal Pradesh via National Highway by AC/Non-AC Indica Car or Volvo bus.
1) via NH 7 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Bangalore to Manali by this route is approx 2,674 km, and travel time from this road route is 41 h with traffic and 38 h without traffic.
2) via National Highway 79 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Bangalore to Manali by this route is approx 2,816 km, and travel time from this road route is 44 h with traffic and 40 h without traffic.
3) via 8 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance from Bangalore to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 2,921 km, and travel time from this road route is 45 h with traffic and 40 h without traffic.
Get the exact Bangalore-Manali, Himachal Pradesh road route map with distance, directions and time view here
Bangalore To Delhi By Train
List of Trains Bangalore To Delhi
Train Train Name Origin Departure Destination Arrival M T W T F S S 12629 Sampark Kranti Yesvantpur Jn 13:50 H Nizamuddin 13:00 N Y N Y N N N 12627 Karnataka Exp Bangalore Cy Jn 19:20 New Delhi 10:30 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 22693 Bangalore City Rajdhani Exp Bangalore Cy Jn 20:20 H Nizamuddin 5:50 N Y N N Y Y N 12493 Rajdhani Exp Bangalore Cy Jn 20:20 H Nizamuddin 5:50 N Y N N Y Y N 12429 Lko Ndls Raj Bangalore Cy Jn 20:20 H Nizamuddin 5:50 Y N Y Y N N Y 12649 Sampark Kranti Yesvantpur Jn 22:10 H Nizamuddin 9:15 Y N Y N Y Y Y 12213 Duronto Express Yesvantpur Jn 23:40 Delhi S Rohilla 6:50 N N N N N Y N 12647 Kongu Express Yesvantpur Jn 23:40 H Nizamuddin 14:15 N N N N N N Y
Feedback & Testimonials
My husband and I joined indiavisitonline to plan our dream honeymoon, and this vendor is amazing! we are so thankful them. really took the time to hear what we were interested in and made the best recommendations that fit. I am completely happy that indiavisitonline a great vendor to help us with our tour planning process from Delhi. The hotels, we booked were excellent and We were able to just relax and enjoy each tour point we visited! Highly Recommended!!Neelam KodwaniBhopal, Madhya Pradesh
I would highly recommend Snowpark Resort as a gorgeous holiday resort and also as a beautiful honeymoon location. Everything all fell into place perfectly. They provided us a faultless service. A brilliant idea to start off with, the system itself is easy to use, highly flexible, and customisable.Indiavisitonline rohtang pass tour was well planned and managed. From the initial stages i.e. booking to visiting different places the responsible personnel were very cooperative and detailed everything to the required information.Mohit TomarNoida, Uttar PradeshExperience The Himalayas White Water Rafting
We have been advantages to travel to Manali several times and this time we wanted to visit Manali + Shimla. On previous trips I spent hours finding hotels, sites to visit and making all the reservations. Indiavisitonline operators communicated by email frequently with suggestions and clarifications. They sent us a personalized book of our honeymoon trip itinerary, specially tabbed and organized with all our accommodations, and Delhi Volvo bus tickets or tour contacts. We enjoyed shimla rainfalls, picturesque shimla towns. I would highly recommend Indiavisitonline services to others. Hopefully we will get back to Shinmla Manali and use Indiavisitonline touring again.Shrikant SabaleMumbai, Maharashtra
My husband and I just returned from a wonderful tour of Shimla-Manali. I was thrilled at Rohtang tour as well Shimla Kufri. Whether it was so cloudy weather, but we enjoyed this. Specially our honeymoon Dinner was just lovely, and be warm welcomed by hotel staffs. I wanted to thank #indiavisitonline very much for the work that you did in organising our travel! We’d a really wonderful and many good memories! (Kiran Pingale)Kiran PingalePune, MaharashtraManali: Enjoy Something Attractive Like Skiing or Paragliding
We have worked with many travel providers in India last four years and not a single organization had provided this level of support, customization, and professionalism. IndianVisaOnline were very patient in dealing with me and did everything that I asked so thanks for making it so easy. Tour schedule completely seamless and the ladies loved every Manali tour. We had an absolutely fantastic trip to Kullu Manali.Swapnil Kandharkar (TA)Pune, MaharashtraList of Top Tourist Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh
We have a great experience using indiavisitonline Honeymoons. Each time we contacted our travel agent, he/she was friendly, helpful, and responsive. We booked our honeymoon Delhi to Shimla-Manali, It was wonderful, and Unforgettable, amazing hotels in great hilly locations throughout the trip. Thankkfully, they saved us the planning headache and hassle from having to figure out how to hire taxis and getting to Volvo. Truely, the whole touring process very easy so we could focus on our honeymoon and enjoying everyting ourselves! Indiavisitonline, great value for the excellent quality and service. Finally, accept my appreciation to your team.Vinod P VNew Delhi, DelhiRajasthan Tourism Overview
Best time to visit
15th April to 7th July and 20th Dec to 5th Jan
6th January to 31st March and 16th July to 15th December
Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages from Bangalore
Kullu Manali is the ultimate hot summer retreat destinations in Himachal Pradesh. The Valley of Gods, Kullu and Manali shower the tourists with its enigmatic view of the snow capped mountains of the Himalayas East-North range. Along with an excellent honeymoon destination for the newlywed couples, it is resplendent with a variety of tourist sights, and snow activities like skiing, paragliding, trekking, river-rafting and mountaineering for the adventure enthusiasts.
Here, we offer the Best Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages from Bangalore, which are available in all categories (budget to luxury). So, one can choose their own package according to budget, and fully enjoy a memorable honeymoon trip in this earth heaven. By choosing any of package, you can enjoy your honeymoon to the core with your lover and dear ones. Most of packages will lead you on a journey at some of the renowned access points in and around the Kullu Manali.
Do you want to escape from the oppressive heat summertime and head somewhere cool? Dig your way through Kullu Manali, the “Paradise of India” to experience mesmerizing honeymoon. This natural paradise is one of the most wanted places in India that traps thousands of newly weds couples every year.
Kullu Manali is an exquisite layout place of natural beauty and it’s wonderful cool climate adds extra convenience for honeymoon travel. Kullu Manali Tour Package from Bangalore might be as great as it typically is in your dreams destinations. We are in Delhi offering himachal tour package as well as various most popular honeymoon tour package online at affordable and discounted prices.
You will be glad to knowing that Himachal tourism is worldwide known by its snow-covered hills which provide marvelous opportunity to enjoying the honeymoon in Himachal in a delightful and memorable way. Thus, come and explore the attractions of Kullu Manali that has an inimitable charm and beauty that lures honeymoon tourists not only from India but from all over the world.
Popular Shimla Manali packages like this
- Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Mumbai
- Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Chandigarh
- Kullu Manali Honeymoon Tour Packages from Ahmedabad
- Kullu Manali honeymoon packages from Chennai with Price
- Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Delhi
- 2N / 3D Manali Packages from Bangalore
- 3 N / 4 D Manali Honeymoon Package
- Best Deals in Kullu Manali Holidays @ Rs 13,900/-
- Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Bangalore
- Shimla Kullu Manali Couple Tour Package from Bangalore By Car