The Honeymoon Package includes:
- Delhi Manali Delhi by AC Semi sleeper Volvo Bus
- Pick up & drop for Manali Bus Station
- Three Nights & Four days stay in Luxury Room
- Welcome Drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Honeymoon Cake and Candle light dinner once during the stay
- Colour LED T.V. with multi channels
- Round the clock running hot & cold water
- 24 hours room service available
- Full day Rohtang Pass Tour by Personal Car
- Full day Kullu Manikaran Tour by Personal Car
- Half day Local Manali Tour by Personal Car
Note:Your tour will begin on after arrival at Delhi from Bangalore via train, airways or personal transportation. You will be met our representative in Delhi and from there transferred to Kullu Manali.
Package Term and Conditions
- The above costs are per couple basis.
- Meal plan on bed & breakfast at all hotels/resorts.
- The above hotels / resorts are subject to availability. In case of non accommodation at the above hotels, equivalent accommodation would be provided.
- For touring Non-AC Car will be provided.
- Non A/c Rooms will be provided in Manali hotels/resorts.
- Packages include all hotel and service tax.
- The package cost do not include air/rail fares, airport tax, entry fees to monuments, guide fees, visa charges, personal expenses like telephone calls, laundry, soft/hard drinks, meals, tips and camera fees.
For packages booking For packages booking kindly send us an e-mail with package required , booking dates & your mobile number. If you have any doubt or query please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 09269678524 and get instant response to Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Bangalore.
There is no direct Trains or Airways connectivity between Bangalore and Manali, but Kullu is well connected by air and road from Delhi. There is another good option, first travel Bangalore to Ambala Cantt or Chandigarh by Express Indian train via New Delhi. From there you can take State Transport Volvo bus for Manali or hire Car.
Here are three best ways to reach Bangalore to Manali, Himachal Pradesh via National Highway by AC/Non-AC Indica Car or Volvo bus.
1) via NH 7 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Bangalore to Manali by this route is approx 2,674 km, and travel time from this road route is 41 h with traffic and 38 h without traffic.
2) via National Highway 79 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance between Bangalore to Manali by this route is approx 2,816 km, and travel time from this road route is 44 h with traffic and 40 h without traffic.
3) via 8 (This route has tolls) : The driving distance from Bangalore to Manali, Himachal Pradesh by this route is approx 2,921 km, and travel time from this road route is 45 h with traffic and 40 h without traffic.
Get the exact Bangalore-Manali, Himachal Pradesh road route map with distance, directions and time view here
Bangalore To Delhi By Train
List of Trains Bangalore To Delhi
Train Train Name Origin Departure Destination Arrival M T W T F S S 12629 Sampark Kranti Yesvantpur Jn 13:50 H Nizamuddin 13:00 N Y N Y N N N 12627 Karnataka Exp Bangalore Cy Jn 19:20 New Delhi 10:30 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 22693 Bangalore City Rajdhani Exp Bangalore Cy Jn 20:20 H Nizamuddin 5:50 N Y N N Y Y N 12493 Rajdhani Exp Bangalore Cy Jn 20:20 H Nizamuddin 5:50 N Y N N Y Y N 12429 Lko Ndls Raj Bangalore Cy Jn 20:20 H Nizamuddin 5:50 Y N Y Y N N Y 12649 Sampark Kranti Yesvantpur Jn 22:10 H Nizamuddin 9:15 Y N Y N Y Y Y 12213 Duronto Express Yesvantpur Jn 23:40 Delhi S Rohilla 6:50 N N N N N Y N 12647 Kongu Express Yesvantpur Jn 23:40 H Nizamuddin 14:15 N N N N N N Y
Feedback & TestimonialsList of Top Tourist Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh
We have worked with many travel providers in India last four years and not a single organization had provided this level of support, customization, and professionalism. IndianVisaOnline were very patient in dealing with me and did everything that I asked so thanks for making it so easy. Tour schedule completely seamless and the ladies loved every Manali tour. We had an absolutely fantastic trip to Kullu Manali.Swapnil Kandharkar (TA)Pune, Maharashtra
I just wanted to say that your website indiavisitonline is incredible. I haven’t ever come across such an easy, user friendly and effective website before. Your response to queries was fast and informative without any hitches. Our honeymoon was a blast, a lot of which is down to you. We were pleased to find that all the charm that wooed us the first time still remained and even some of our favorite staff were still there and still on great form.Manali tour was great! We told indiavisitonline exactly what we wanted and by the next morning we had our itinerary ready for us in our emails. It was the perfect honeymoon in the most beautiful place in the world. Thanks – and more importantly You made it a trip to remember!Saddam shaikhPune, Maharashtra
Hello, friends, If you want the best in planning your honeymoon destination, then call Indiavisitonline Travel. They took care of all of your arrangements and offer an INCREDIBLE deal for such a luxury hotel/resort. I needed to plan a honeymoon for my wife and I explained IVO tour operators to what I was looking for and my price range. Thank you so much for arranging such a terrific resort package. I am truly appreciative for their worked and all they did to make our honeymoon so memorable. I would suggest indiavisitonline to anyone looking for MANALI travel agents.S.S. PatelAhmedabad, GujaratManali: Enjoy Something Attractive Like Skiing or Paragliding
If you are looking for a fantastically executed service that will be a breeze to do, bring a smile to your faces and also make the honeymoon unforgettable look no further. Would love to say we would recommended Indiavisitonline again but alas weddings are a once in a lifetime thing as are honeymoons.The manali hotels food was fantastic and the staff were friendly and accomodative! The last tour days was beautiful and unforgettable ! Overall A+ vacation!Thank you again for always showing us such a wonderful vacation! Transportation and transfers were also great! We took full advantage of having the hillfront suite. The cost was worth the stay at Manali. If you are looking for a romani hotel feel Glacier resort is where you want to stay. Services was delicious. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for.Devaraj HegdeDharwad, Karnataka
Indiavisitonline! Wonderful travel agency! Nicely fantastic when it came to planning our Shimla honeymoon. They helped us plan a luxury or beautiful honeymoon (2nd anniversary trips), we got an excellent honeymoon package that included a lot of extras. And they made some other recommnedations within our price point, but we ended up sticking with our original choice. We got everything we paid for. I would definitely recommend indiavisitonline to anyone planning a Shimla honeymoon. Thank you IVO for all of your help!Dr. Ranjit ReddyHyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
I just wanted to say THANK YOU !!! and I cannot say enough for everything you put together for us. OUR TRIP was above and beyond our expectations and Manali truly beautiful and magical and remarkable. Additionally, I would like to convey my great thanks to Miss Mamta, everything was planned perfectly. Thank you once again.Deepika JaggiNew DelhiTop 10 Amazing Honeymoon Destinations in North EastBest Time to Visit Kullu Manali
Best time to visit
15th April to 7th July and 20th Dec to 5th Jan
6th January to 31st March and 16th July to 15th December
Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages from Bangalore
Kullu Manali is the ultimate hot summer retreat destinations in Himachal Pradesh. The Valley of Gods, Kullu and Manali shower the tourists with its enigmatic view of the snow capped mountains of the Himalayas East-North range. Along with an excellent honeymoon destination for the newlywed couples, it is resplendent with a variety of tourist sights, and snow activities like skiing, paragliding, trekking, river-rafting and mountaineering for the adventure enthusiasts.
Here, we offer the Best Kullu Manali Honeymoon Packages from Bangalore, which are available in all categories (budget to luxury). So, one can choose their own package according to budget, and fully enjoy a memorable honeymoon trip in this earth heaven. By choosing any of package, you can enjoy your honeymoon to the core with your lover and dear ones. Most of packages will lead you on a journey at some of the renowned access points in and around the Kullu Manali.
Do you want to escape from the oppressive heat summertime and head somewhere cool? Dig your way through Kullu Manali, the “Paradise of India” to experience mesmerizing honeymoon. This natural paradise is one of the most wanted places in India that traps thousands of newly weds couples every year.
Kullu Manali is an exquisite layout place of natural beauty and it’s wonderful cool climate adds extra convenience for honeymoon travel. Kullu Manali Tour Package from Bangalore might be as great as it typically is in your dreams destinations. We are in Delhi offering himachal tour package as well as various most popular honeymoon tour package online at affordable and discounted prices.
You will be glad to knowing that Himachal tourism is worldwide known by its snow-covered hills which provide marvelous opportunity to enjoying the honeymoon in Himachal in a delightful and memorable way. Thus, come and explore the attractions of Kullu Manali that has an inimitable charm and beauty that lures honeymoon tourists not only from India but from all over the world.
Popular Shimla Manali packages like this
- Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Mumbai
- Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Chandigarh
- Kullu Manali Honeymoon Tour Packages from Ahmedabad
- Kullu Manali honeymoon packages from Chennai with Price
- Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package from Delhi
- 2N / 3D Manali Packages from Bangalore
- 3 N / 4 D Manali Honeymoon Package
- Best Deals in Kullu Manali Holidays @ Rs 13,900/-
- Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Bangalore
- Shimla Kullu Manali Couple Tour Package from Bangalore By Car